West Coast

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jinrae, can you help me?" A voice came from the bathroom.

 

"Sure."

 

I entered the bathroom with a hands covered my eyes.

 

"Easy, I'm not ."

 

"Uh, right." She's struggling to reach her back.

 

"Just need a little help on the back. I can't reach it."

 

A smooth muscled back welcoming my sight. I zipped her dress. She wear a white cocktail dress. Then she turned around facing me.

 

Beautiful.

 

"I'm gonna put this earrings, then I'm ready."

 

"Okay, I'll wait you outside."

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

"Here." I offered my hands to support her.

 

We walk towards the venue. A small chapel in a rose garden, all white. It's simple but beautiful. We walked towards the altar to find a seat. The girls sat on the right section, so we followed them. She tripped, but I manage to catch her. She grab my shoulder and I catch her waist. Uh.

 

"Smooth Yuri, smooth." Hyoyeon snickered.

 

"Shut up."

 

We took a seat beside them. Jessica’s on the left and Yuri’s right, Right?

 

"Fantastic isn't, it?" Jessica whispered to me.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"I assumed it's good." She sneered.

 

"Whatever you say."

 

 

"Audiences, we're going to start the ceremony soon. Please take a respective seat."

 

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes, the piano start to played. The audiences rise up.

Tiffany was there. She walked the altar with a bouquet in her hands. Her infamous cresent eye was shown. She wears a simple white dress. She's stunningly beautiful.

 

"I gotta admit she's beautiful." Hyoyeon blurted.

 

"Indeed, unnie." Seohyun stated.

 

 

The groom arrived.

He is tall, good looking. He looked like a businessman might be a young chief. He walked with a certain step and delighted face along the altar.

 

Lastly the bride.

She's beautiful. With a classic white wedding dress she walked with Mr. Hwang on her side. A glistening eyes with a smile plastered on her face.

 

He hugged her daughter before he let her go. Tiffany was hugging her too. She was crying a joyful tears. Then she reached her soon-to-be husband arms.

 

 

"We gather here to unite these two," the priest started the ceremony.

 

 

 

In the middle of ceremony. I took a glances to my right. I could see her sincere eyes while looking at them.

 

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asked.

 

"Yes, it is." I answered.

 

 

They were exchanging their vows. I peeked my head to her again. She was in the verge of crying. However, I managed to notice a tears falling from her eyes.

I hold her hands. She look at me, I smiled at her.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Everybody clapped their hands after the music's ended. Giving their praise to the bride's little sister, after she sang a song.

 

"Thank you everybody for all your time to celebrate my sister wedding, Michelle's wedding. And as you now we got a lots of celebrity guest today." She looked to our table. Instinctively they turned their eyes to our direction. I was just about to spooning the food to my mouth. Are you ing kidding me? We just nodded our head.

 

"Yes, thank you." She laughed then everybody followed.

 

"And one of my friends, she's willing to present her beautiful voice today." The audience clapped excitedly.

 

"Taeyeon is not here, so I assumed you, Seo?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"What? No!" she denied.

 

"Then who?!" Sooyoung panicked.

 

 

"Universe superstar Jinrae, we welcome you on the stage." I choke on my drink.

 

I'm surprisingly surprised.

 

"How the ?"

 

"I don't even ing know, Hyo!" Sooyoung patted my back.

 

"What should I do?"

 

"Just sing a wedding song you idiot!" Sooyoung punched my arms.

 

 

"Come on Jinrae, don't be shy."

 

"Just ing go!" Hyoyeon pushed me.

 

Finally, I got up from my seat and walked to the stage. Everybody was cheering on me. I stepped up to the stage. Tiffany handed the microphone to me.

 

" you Tiff." I whispered on her ear.

 

"Life is unfair, ." She answered with a smirk.

 

 

"Um, okay. Tonight I'll be your wedding singer not the universe superstar I guess."

 

Awkward.

 

Thinking fast, I told the band player the song that I'm going to sing.

 

"Okay, this song is dedicate to the newly husband and wife, may the fate let you together until your last breath." I looked to the main table. The husband raised the glass.

 

I give a code to the pianist to play the song.

 

 

"Not sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter