A Friend

Semper Vestra
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*beeps* *beeps*

 

 

Ugh.

 

I stretch my hand to the other side to reached the ringing device. I touch the dismiss word. I turned it off. I stirred my eyes. It's still heavy.

 

Automatically, I look to my other side just to see a crumpled sheets. I push myself to get up. I blinked my eyes. Once, twice. Then I forced my legs to get down on the floor. I stand up pushing my body towards the shower. I stopped infront of the sink. I washed my face. I saw my reflection on the mirror.

 

 

Pathetic.

 

I mock myself.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

*buzz*

 

I pick my phone.

 

 

You're in LA.

 

I munch my breakfast as I reply the message.

 

 

And?

 

 

I put down the device, focusing on the wide screen. The screen was showing the yellow-squared things and his happy life by flipping the meat dough and gave it to his grumpy friends over and over again. And that's how I live my not so morning this past weeks.

 

 

Let's meet.

 

 

What's the occasion? I replied.

 

Right. I must get in line on the schedule list if I wants to meet a superstar.

 

I chuckled.

 

 

Okay. Let's meet.

 

 

I'll send you the location.

 

 

I locked my phone and walked to the bathroom to wash myself.

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Opening the glass door, I looked around the cafe. Searching for the certain person. Negative. I climbed the stairs, went to the second floor. She was sitting at the upper terrace, facing the LA landscape.l

 

Still like usual, huh?

 

I push the door. The cali breeze was kissing my face.

 

 

"Hi."

 

 

"Hello."

 

I sat on the chair, facing the person infront of me. A beautiful face with a long hair. She was skinnier that before. I called a waiter and ordered a lemonade and a chips.

 

"What makes you wanted to see me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter