EP. 3 (pt.3) - Two sides of DARA!

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOW PLAYING : Sky Full of stars by Coldplay

TOP have this blank stare to jiyong whose laughing like a hyena all by himself.

“I didn’t know that tokki have those sincere feelings to this cold-hearted brat… I should have introduce dara to Jae earlier so she didn’t get to know this guy… aish~~!” TOP thoughts as his brows furrow.

“Ji, are you serious about dara? “ TOP said while he narrow his eyes at jiyong who straighten his face.

“None of your business TOP-hyung..” he said dismissively.

“Don’t play her heart Ji, she’s not the kind of girl you can play around.. You have models, actress, teacher, saesangs, singer and etc. just stick with them.. but not Dara.. “ TOP shake his head and heave a deep sigh..

“this is all jae’s fault.. he’s too busy in his career.. I didn’t have time to introduce him to dara.. aish~~!” TOP’s thought.

“What is it to you, hyung? As you can see, she’s the one who came here with these chocolates.. so why don’t you give a lecture about finding a right guy for her?” Jiyong arrogantly remark

Then taeyang, seungri and daesung that are talking with each other happily stop as they stare at TOP hyung whose giving a laser beam through his eyes to jiyong and jiyong who just laid-back sitting in the chair..

“She have the most kind heart I’ve ever know.. And she’s now our also family too! So if you are insincere to her and planning to just break heart then leave her alone right now..” TOP seriously said

“Woah~~! What is this serious atmosphere in here?! Why are you two looks like gonna punch each other,hyung?” seungri said and go to jiyong side..

“Yah~! Ji what happened here?” taeyang said and go to TOP side but he;s looking at jiyong..

“Dara confess her feelings to jiyong..” TOP announce

“WHATTTTTT!!!” taeyang,daesung and seungri said all together with their shock faces..

“and I don’t know what he’s think about her but I think he’s a bad news to dara..” TOP said while still glaring at jiyong..

“hmmm, I think so too. Jiyong has many scandal right now..” taeyang nodded and put his hand on his chin

“Can everyone stay out in our affair?? If you don’t want us to be together then say it to dara not me.. I’m not the one who confessed! And TOP – hyung, I may be fooling around or not but you should know my dignity is also important to me.. “ jiyong loudly said then frown at them and walk away..

“yah~! Come back here you idiot!! Your chocolates!!! Oh well, Wahh~~! Nuna must really like jiyong-hyung to give him these huge chocolates basket!!” seungri’s panda eyes widen as he stare at the basket but when tried to take another chocolate someone take away the basket.  He look at jiyong hyung who just raise his brow and he awkwardly laugh and scratch his head..

“Share it hyung! You might have cavities when you eat it all?” he said and reach for the basket..

“Who said I’m eating all of it!! Bleh!!” jiyong said and stuck out his tongue and when get close to TOP he pat his shoulder..

“Don’t worry TOP hyung.. I don’t have a plan to play around right now.. ciao!!” he said and wave to them.

“Aww~~! Good for him, he have that huge basket of chocolates..” daesung said and pouted his lips..

“I wonder if minzy will give me today? I- I mean, she never miss giving me valentines chocolates..” daesung thought..

“Hyung, why don’t we give him a chance.. maybe he likes her too! I’ve never seen him acting this way and also there’s a rumor in YGE that they are now calling each other ‘baby girl and baby boy’ see? Let’s out in their business for now.. neh?” Seungri said and sit on the sofa..

“Why is that cat hard to approach.. aish~! I’ll d better next time.. hah! She can’t get enough of cream puffs!! Bwahahaha!” seungri’s thought

“ You really his supportive huh?” TOP said and sit down in front of the computer..

“That guy must not make dara cry or I’ll kick him in the .. oh wait!! I know bom would get angry and she will skin him alive and roast him like a chicken.. that would be fun to see.. hahahaha!!” he thought and chuckle loudly that made everyone weirdly look at him and shake their head.

BINGU IS CRACKING UP AGAIN!

“KEEP SQUATTING MINZY!!! How could you do this to me?!! Ottoke!! I’m going crazy because of you!! Did you know I told him not care about my one sided love and then I gave him that chocolates  and of course, I HAVE TO CONFESS!! CONFESS!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT MINZY!!! I CONFESS TO THAT EVIL SCHEAMING MAN! Ottoke!! Ottoke!!” Dara barked at minzy who painfully do squats.

While she is losing her mind for the turn of events that happened because of the man named KWON JIYONG. Things started to be disaster when she met HIM. and for pete's sake, THAT man knows her one and only secret.  

 “But I did that for you unnie.. I want you to confess your love for my opa so that you could move on.. well, for the first place you are the one I’m cheering for TOP oppa girlfriend.. but you don’t have any gutz to tell him so, I did it for you!!” minzy eagerly said as she keeps squatting then stop for a while. her legs is in pain, she might not wak for a few hours.

“yah~! Don’t stop squatting!! Omo~! Omo~~! Wahhhh!!! He’s calling again!! It’s the 10th time since yesterday he called me… No~! andwae!! I won’t answer you!! Wahhhh~! Why am I so unlucky?!! What did I ever do to receive this bad treatment in life?!!” she fretfully exhilarated and fall to one knees as she stare the bright cloudy skies..

“unnie~! Please stop this.. I’m very tired!! I just gave you a chance to confess and you blew it!! Why are you confessing to jiyong oppa when TOP oppa is in front of you?” Minzy pouted as she also stop squatting and stretch her legs on the grass..

“You don’t understand minzy!! I just hope I wouldn’t see him at all!! I don’t want to see him again ever!!! Wahhhhh~~!!” she outcry her frustrations ..

“but you are working for YGE unnie!! He’s also working there.. you’ll see each other you know!” minzy said that earn her a devil glare to dara but then she back from her outcry..

“Wahhhhhhh~~~!!!! My life is ruin!! My heart is damage!!! My soul left my body!!! Aigooo~~~~!!!! ” 

Jiyong is in his car and he take a glimpse to the basket of chocolates beside him.. he frown when he saw a tiny piece of paper.. as he read it, he stop his car on the sideline and breath for awhile..

 

“She’s really unbelievable.. tch! WTF is that bunny girl thinking! Hah! A willing victim?! So he’s that handsome that can make you blind!! Arghhhh!!!!! !!“ he said as he slap the steering wheel very hard..

To : Seung-hyun oppa! 

The bitterness of my love for you, (jiyong furrow his brows)

And you’re handsome that made me blind (eyes turning into fire)

You are one bad man oppa! T.T (huffing and face getting grim)

Why did you take my heart away with you? (shake his head in disbelief)

Don’t worry I‘m a willing victim. Kekeke! (tightly stretching the paper)

Can you be mine, OPPA?! ^.^ (snap the paper and crunch it with his own hands)

 

Jiyong is in front of dara and bom house and when he saw bom getting out in their house. He walk to her..

“Bom-noona, is dara in your house? She’s not answering her phone..”

“There’s only two reason why a woman never answer her phone.. It’s either she’s in love or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter