EP. 5 (pt.2) - My heart is free...

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

              Dara was taken back for a moment for the sudden confession of jiyong but when she finally regain herself, she chuckle amusingly and look at man in front of her with full of humor.

 

 

 

She said “Are you really sure what you’ve just said?! You planning to have a one-sided love with me and you are telling it to my face??”

 

 

 

He replied and smugly smiles at her “What’s wrong with that? I’m just proud that I have a crush on you.. ”

 

 

“Heol~! L-let me tell you this jiyong----“ Dara was cut off when ‘someone’ approach them..

 

 

 

“Jiyong?” The man name Park Taehwan curiously said and when Jiyong turn his head to him, the man broadly smile and hand out his hand to him..

 

Jiyong also smile and handshake “Tae-hwan! How are you doing my man?!” he tap is shoulders like their a buddies.

 

 

 

Dara just utterly shocked and can’t speak for a moment because Park TaeHwan is on the house. And as she remembers, He is a swimmer athlete.

 

 

 

Dara thought while she just stare at the two exchanging words “Is he… is he my date for today?! Oh my God!!! Ottoke!! Ottoke!!  I can’t messed this up… aigoo~! How could bommie know this man!!”

 

 

 

TaeHwan said and steal a glance to dara “I’m fine.. why are you here?” he awkwardly smile to dara which made jiyong furrow his brows

 

 

 

Jiyong smirkingly said and look at dara “I’m having a dinner with my girlfriend…”

 

 

 

Dara widely look at him with confusion and she shake her head to taehwan who just lost his smile for awhile but then he politely bow to dara..

 

 

“Oh! Annyeong! I’m also having a blind date here…” he said and look around and scratch his head..

 

 

Jiyong innocently ask and glance at dara “oh what’s her name?”

 

 

 

Taehwan brightly smile “She’s sandara park! What’s the name of your girlfriend?” he said as he turn to dara who keep biting her lips and fidgeting her hands because of nervousness and being in an awkward situation..

 

 

 

Before Taehwan reacted, she firstly explain herself “Excuse me.. but this is all misunderstanding! First, I’m not his girlfriend! Second, I’m sandara Park and yes I’m your blind date!”

 

 

 

Taehwan just look back and forth between jiyong who just grimly look at dara and dara who just shyly look at him “oh! Uhmmmm, I’m very confused at this situation.. can you tell me what is really happening here??” he said.

 

 

 

“This gu----“ Dara was cut off when jiyong interrupt her.

 

 

 

“I’m the guy who have a crush on her and I’m also the one who first SEE her so if you know what I mean, my gold-medalist swimmer friend! Then we should better get going now.. It’s nice to meet you again but this woman is mine!” jiyong nonchalantly said and walk to dara side and get her hands and pull her outside..

 

 

 

    Dara react too late and saw she is being pulled by jiyong “What the------ hey!!!! YAH~! are you insane?! Why are you doing this?! Bommie will kill me if I stood him up!! YAH~! listen to me jiyong!!” She angrily shouted and keep tugging her hand…

 

 

 

Jiyong retorted “I’ll listen to you if you just say to bommie-nuna that you can’t date because you have feelings for her boyfriend before…”

 

 

 

They get out of the restaurant and jiyong let go of her hand...

 

 

“You are getting home right?” He ask like nothing happen back there in the restaurant.

 

 

Dara snap back “Why are you always getting in my way?!”

 

 

 

Jiyong replied “I always said the reason why but you never listen to me.. You keep on forgetting and pretend you didn’t know..”

 

 

 

Dara hissy fit “But I really don’t know why you always have to interfere with my life! Are you just playing around? You don’t have anyone to entertain you? Well, sorry to tell you I’m not an Idol or entertainer like you.. so keep out of my business!”

 

 

 

Jiyong seriously ask “Do you think I’m playing around here?! I’m not a forceful kid who would do this for fun, Dara! “

 

 

 

Dara snit “Then what?! Why are you always appearing in my life just like that?! Why do you always there where I needed you?!”

 

 

 

Jiyong amusingly smile “Don’t you think It’s destiny?”

 

 

 

Dara stomp her feet and ball her fist as she frustratedly looking at jiyong “urghhhh~! Don’t spurt nonsense jiyong… I know you didn’t believe in that… your motto is ‘wild and young’ right? It means you still want to play around and have fun being a bachelor…”

 

 

 

Jiyong teasingly smile and look at dara as he cross his arms “So.. You read an article about me huh? Am I good looking in that picture? Are you already fallen for me baby girl?” he wriggle his brows

 

 

 

Dara stutter as she tried to think an explanation “N-no! I-I just accidently flip the magazine and saw you there.. I close immediately the magazine when I saw it’s all about you…” dara rolled her eyes.

 

 

Jiyong smirks “Deny all you want, Denial Queen!”

 

 

 

Dara scowl and raise her brow “Tch! I’m telling the truth! So Are you really starting your one-sided love with me? What if I say no?”

 

 

 

“Why would you say no? I’m not forcing you to invent something or like me as well.. when you fell in love with TOP, did you get his permission???” Jiyong arc his brow.

 

 

 

“But I didn’t show it or tell it to him directly… that’s what you called one-sided love!” Dara explains to jiyong w ho don’t have any idea what is ‘one-sided love’

 

 

 

Jiyong annoyingly replied “Then why did I know it? Why did I notice it?? And why did I caught you?”

 

 

Dara bit her lips“That’s … aisht!! Forget it! I’m going home!Let's see each other in next season,arasso?”

 

 

            Jiyong amusingly smile as Dara turn her back from him and walk to her home. He’s glad now that one fanboy was cut off the list. But the thing that made his day is when dara research about him. It means she is interested to him. Right?

 

 

          Jiyong amusingly smile as Dara turn her back from him and walk to her home. He’s glad now that one fanboy was cut off the list. But the thing that made his day is when dara research about him. It means she is interested to him. Right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tokki??” I heard someone call me and that ‘someone’ is really someone in her life. T.O.P her 20 second man.

 

 

She greeted him in a toothy smile “Oh Seung-hyun! What are you doing here??”

 

 

“I’m waiting for Bommie.. She didn’t pick up my calls… how about you? You didn’t meet with Jiyong?” he said as we look each other in the eyes.

 

 

She said “I did.. I saw him for a minute and ruin my blind date.. is bommie not home yet?” she look at their house and lights are off.

 

 

“I think she’s drinking somewhere because she’s not in YG!” T.O.P said as he sound so very defeated and low spirit.

 

 

 

“Ahhh… I want to drink too.. “ She awkwardly utter.

 

 

“You wanna go to club AA?” T.O.P ask and she just nodded.

 

 

Club AA

          Dara is not tipsy nor drunk. She’s just usually cracking up jokes and tell funny stories while T.O.P just listen to her and sometimes make her laugh too. But she have her drinks so her voice is quite loud and her eyes keep blinking and blinking.

         

Dara (raise her brow) : How do baseball players keep in touch?
T.O.P (shrug his shoulders) : I don’t know. How?
Dara(smile proudly) : They touch base every once in a while.

 

 

 

 

          Top and dara laugh together.  These two doesn’t know that the other customer kept looking in their way. First, because it’s T.O.P of bigbang and second, Eyes are on fire glaring at Dara who is comfortably talking to their Idol.

 

 

 

 

 

T.O.P (clear his throat and smirk) : Did you know Cinderella join in a baseball team but she is kicked off.

Dara (confuse and shock in her eyes) : Cinderella? As in the fairy tale Cinderella?

T.O.P nodded.

Dara (curiously ask) : What happened? why Cinderella kick off?

T.O.P (whisper in dara’s ears): She ran away from the ball.

 

 

 

     Dara snorted and laugh loudly as she clutch her stomach while T.O.P ridiciously smiling as he sip his drink.

 

 

“aigoo~! Aigoo~! Pwahahahahahaha… hayyyy..” Dara contentedly sigh and touch her redden cheeks then she get her glass of chardonnay and drink it up.

 

 

 

T.O.P intently look at dara with a smile on his face “You know what, I remember the first day I saw you, I rarely believe that our umpire would be a girl…” he said in his raspy low voice

 

 

 

Dara look at her glass and fidget her hands with it “Uhmmm, I know it’s not cool and many men said that I’m not pretty but I guess I don’t care about what they say…” she said in a soft voice but you can see in her face that it affects whatever people say about her and T.O.P notice it.

 

 

T.O.P disgruntled “Who said that and I’ll kick him in the balls! Everyone can see how you love baseball and let me tell you this, dara.. You are pretty and cool!” T.O.P sincerely said and smile genuinely to Dara.

 

 

Dara waits for her heart beat erratically, but nothing happened.

Dara feel he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter