EP.4 (pt.3) - Prankster Ji

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      TOP and Daesung is practicing and warming up for the upcoming match...

 

 

“Hey, daesung! Don’t you think tokki and Ji are running late! Aish~! This is the first time tokki is late in the game and it’s all because of jiyong! ” TOP gruff as he swwon his bat...

 

 

“hahahaha, hyung, I noticed how much jiyong-hyung wanted really to be alone with sandara- noona! So let them be!” Daesung eye smile and his smile make TOP more irritated..

 

 

But I really want to introduce tokki to Jaejoong.. He's a good man and I'm sure of it while jiyong is also a good man but still want to play around.. just like seungri! aish~! those two are very troublesome!!

 

 

“aish~! Not you too!! Ji is not the man for tokki, he’s like my brother but I know his game and  I don’t like seeing tokki crying because of him..” I said and swing my bat with some force..

 

 

 

 

“hehehehe, hyung! If it’s love.. it’s love! You can’t stop it right?! And I think sandara-noona is a genuine person and jiyong-hyung knows that.. he will never hurt her! Don't worry! ” Daesung chuckled and pat his shoulder..

 

 

 

 

“I hope so!! Oh~! Sh*t!! it’s bommie~! Shhhh~!!” he whisper to daesung as he put his finger in his lips and daesung nodded and put a distance away from him..

 

 

 

“annyeong jagiya! Did you have a nice sleep??” he cheerily greet her beloved girlfriend...

 

 

“yah~! where are you?!!” her accusing tone made him anxious..

 

 

 

“I’m in the photoshoot?!! why?? “ 

 

 

“Don’t kid around me seung-hyun! I know santokki is in an away game so is it means you are not there? I wonder.. where are you right now?!” 

 

 

 

“ahh.. hehehe.. oops! I think I got red handed… oh well!! This is the last jagiya .. “ he pleadingly request to bom....

 

 

 

“yah~! are you a pro ball player seung-hyun?! What is your job??”

 

 

 

“I’m a famous Idol, I know! But  I really love playing baseball..” he nonchalantly said..

 

 

 

 

" I thought he's seeing someone! Thank heaven, He's still loyal to me! " bom's thought ..

 

 

 

 

“tch! After you finished on your game, come to our house arasso?!” her tone is now soft and more calm...

 

 

 

“ohhh~! What’s in it for me?? I really miss you jagiya!! I hope there's a treat for me..” he huskily said...

 

 

“yeah.. yeah… I’ll see you here! Bring me the most sought after food in there arasso?” she sweetly said ...

 

“yes jagiya!“ he said and then hang up

 

 

 

Looks like I'm having SOME tonight!! whooohooo~! Oh ghad!! I can't wait to be alone with my bommie...

 

 

 

 

“oppa!!! How do I look?! Jja~jjan!!” Minzy yell as she run to us having a pom pom in both of her hands and wearing a cheerleader outfit..

 

 

 

“What are you wearing minzy?!!” TOP and Daesung eyes are widen and mouth open as minzy twirl around wagging her poms poms.

 

 

“that’s our leader product!” Daesung shrug his shoulder and shake his head in disbelief..

 

 

 

“I’m cheering for you oppa!!” She squeal and jump ups high...

 

 

“V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!! YAH! YAH! YAH!!FIGHTING~~!! WIN OR LOSE, I STILL LOVE YOU OPPA!! KYAHHH~~!” she cheer loudly that everyone is turning their eyes on her and curiously wonder who is she...

 

 

 

“yah~! daesung, why did you bring my sister?! Ah ani.. ani.. she’s not my sister.. I don’t know who is she?! Aish~~!” TOP cover his face and shake his head ...

 

 

“Me too hyung, sometimes, I wonder if minzy takes after you.. pwahahaha!!” Daesung also cover his face as they passed minzy who keep cheering them loudly...

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s my car, PARK?!” I narrow my eyes to her and annoyingly ask her…

 

 

“First, you must forgive me for all the things I did to you.. Second, Don’t ever make me remember what I don’t remember at all,arasso?” she cross her arms and raised her chin and arc her brow…

 

 

What the !! Where did she get her arrogance now?!

 

 

“Is that how I could get my key, PARK? Are you making a deal with me?? “ I ask seriously and glare at her but the girl didn’t budge or show how she’s scared of me…

 

 

“Yes! So….KWON, Do we have a deal???” She nodded and smirk at me…

 

 

Hah! This is unf*ckinunbelievable!!

 

 

 

“Sandara-noona, TOP-shi alrea--- OH!! G to the D!! Sarangheyo!! Oh! Don’t be disgusted sandara noona, this is a punishment for me because for making a mistake in work…” Jang woo said as he put a heart on top of his head…

 

 

Now this is interesting... hahaha! oh baby girl, you don't know how powerful I am!! bwahahaha!!

 

 

I smirk as I look at dara’s flabbergasted expression.....

 

 

Now let’s see if you could still act so mighty on me!! 

 

 

“W-what??” she bewilder ask… and her eyes go back and forth to me and to Jang woo…

 

 

“he have to show me how he appreciated me every time he sees me.. wanna see it again?!” I smirk at her and haughtily raise my brow…

 

 

wide open when she saw what I’m talking about…..

 

 

“You are the most handsome G-dragon-shi!!” jang woo giving me thumbs up…

 

 

“Now, If you don’t want to be like him…Where’s my car??” I threatening said to her….

 

 

 

She give me the key then lean closely on me and whisper “It’s in the pier… gahhhhhhhhhhhhh~!” after she said it, she run for her life as I froze and just look where she gone..

 

 

 

“YAH~~! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!! D*mn it!!! Sh*t! Sh*T!” I cussed as I run for my life to get my car and when I got to my car and saw it in the middle of the pier....

 

 

 

 

That Michigo Yeoja!!! She's gonna pay for this!!!

 

 

 

I quickly ran to it and inspect if there's any scratch but suprisingly it's doesn't have. So I heave a deep sigh and calm my nerves....

 

But when I opens the door it reeks and I cover my nose and my face is scrunched. Hanging inside is a dried squid with a big old smiley drawn on it. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara Park you're dead!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong is in Dara’s room and saw her bag on the bed. His eyes are twinkling with mischief…

 

 

“ hmmm, so this is her bag huh?!! Bwahahaha… it’s payback time baby girl!!” He grin wickedly as I hold the dried squid in my hand and in front of me, is baby girl’s bag….

 

 

 

I put the dried squid under her clothes and put the bag in the table where the sunlight comes from so that the smell will easy spread….

 

 

 

Don’t ever start a prank on me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter