Episode 3 (part 1) - Cream puff is better

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing : Baby I miss you by 2ne1

"Keep your head, heels and standards high"

   

               Chaerin and Xin is in the stylist room talking about outfits of the YG Artist when seungri’s head peek in the door..

Xin nudge chaerin and as Xin point towards seungri who is grinning at her. She rolled her eyes..

Chaerin said “what are you doing here, rat? Didn’t that sign told you that 'no pets allowed?“

“Well, I’m not a pet so I can come in right? But if you want, I can be a pet for you, master! “ seungri grin and wink at chaerin who just gag and he laugh out loudly..

“bleh! Stop making me gag of your silly pickup lines!! We have many thing to do don’t pester us.. go away!!” chaerin coldly said as he scowl at seungri..

“I have something to give you…… I bet you, you will like it!” he said as he hid something in the back of his hand..

“I don’t have a time for you’re stupid gifts seungri.. go! Aish~!” she said and turn her back to him..

“Even if the stupid gift is a chocolate you like??” he teasingly said and when chaerin peek, she saw her favorite chocolate.. starts to water and her eyes beam as she saw it but as she look at seungri's face. the crave to eat it deliciously is gone and scowl again at seungri.

“I’m on diet.. get out!!” she said as she bit her lips to stop herself from wanting that chocolate. I can buy it later, tch! who wants a chocolate that's from a playboy maniac?

she heard the door close gently and when she peek, seungri is now gone. she heave a sigh and continue her work when Xin stop her hands. She look at him quizically..

“do you have to be harsh on that poor boy?! And why did you refuse your favorite chocolate, huh? This is the first time..” he said as he touch his chin while curiously looking at her.

“uhmmm.. I-ah, do you think so? It’s just not in his character to give me gifts.. and err, the chocolates, I can buy it later..” she said as she rub her arm by her hand..

"It's not about that, the boy get you your FAVORITE chocolate.. His EFFORT to know you're FAVORITE is a waste if you didn't eat it.. he really look sad when he's looking at you as you turn on that y attitude of yours.." Xin said and chaerin realize that he's right. Maybe seungri changed now and remember her that's why he know her favorite chocolate..

she quickly get out of the room and follow seungri but she stop when she saw a yg dancer eating a chocolate.

“Hey, where did you get this??” she ask as she it's her FAVORITE chocolate..

“oh! This? Seungri-shi gave it to me.. do you want some? I think seungri gave it all away to the yg dancers?" she said as she eat it..

“ahhh.. okay…” she gritted her teeth and form a fist..

“this playboy jerk rat, arghh! He’s really a manwhore.. and for a second, I thought I’m being harsh on me! Grrrr…” she said frustratingly. As she go back to the stylist room, she saw again the playboy maniac waiting in the hallway..

“oh chaerin! Where did you go? uhmm, This is for you.. weather you accept it or not, it's for you.." he said as he can't look at me in the eyes.. my hand instantly reach for it but I stop myself.. is this a  joke? She gave my favorite chocolate to everyone and now he's replacing it with some chocolate? did he gave it all away to those dancers?

"what's the chocolate you gave to all the dancers?" she ask..

"ohh! that? it's you're favorite chocolate.. " he simply said and that made my blood boil.. 

“No. I will not eat anything if you’re the one who g--- umpff!!” she angrily said but stop when seungri put something in .. as she munch angrily while glaring at seungri who just grinning.. she was blown away by the rich taste of the chocolate.. it's soft and creamy and pops in my mouth until the lava of chocolate came out.. I moan as I found a taste that I've never had.. and it makes me crave for more..

“It’s delicious right? Oohh!! My god, this is so good.. this is my favorite, it's called cream puff! It has a rich taste of chocolate when it pops in your mouth! neh?” he said..cream puff? I've never heard it beofre but this is now my favorite too.. gosh! i love how it feels in my mouth..

“Yah!! It’s mine!! Why are you eating so much??" chaerin snatch the box of cream puff to seungri..

“I thought you’re in a diet??” he raise his brow and mischeavously smiling at me. she just scoff at him and walk to the door..

“ that was then.. bye!!” she said and closed the door. She grin as she closed the door and hug the box of cream puff and open the door again and shout at him whose walking away..

“hey! Thank you for this!!” she smilingly said and seungri just waved at her..

        Dara is preparing breakfast when minzy just got in the house with her jogging outfit..

“unnie~~! Good morning.. what’s for breakfast??” minzy said as she strech her legs..

“eggs, hotdogs and bacon.. Yah! Why did I saw in my cellphone you’ve been flirting with daesungie, huh?!” she annoyingly said to minzy..

“ohh.. hehehehe,,, I just want to know what’s he doing last night so I text him with your cellphone..” she said as awkwardly laugh..

“you have your own cellphone, why didn’t you just text him and use my cellphone?? did you ever think that he’s thinking I’m the one whose texting him “are you busy? Hi hi hi.. “ and WTF with the hi hi hi.. are you insane?!” she exclaimed.

“mianhe unnie~~!  I just really miss daesung-oppa..” she pouted.

“what the problem here in the morning?!” bom said who just get out of her room..

“bommie… let’s kick her out! This girl really made me crazy..” she shake her head as she touch her temple..

“I don’t care.. you kick her out!! Do I look fashionably beautiful to get into a war??” bm said as she twirl around to us.. our mouth's wide open that fly could get in..

“Are you taking diet pills again?? What are you talking about??” dara said to her bestfriend..

“Unnie~! Maybe she’s depress in their LQ that it’s getting in her head and making her crazy.. ouch unnie~~!!” minzy said as bom tap her head...

“yah~~! You two.. do you want to die in my hands?! This is  the outfit where I’m gonna fight with TOP today.. ha ha ha ha!!” she maniacally laugh and have a devil's glint in her eyes..

“you’re just gonna fight him?1! and you are wearing like that!?” dara unbelivable stare bommie top to bottom and shake her head again..

“yeah.. as a woman, you have to fight with your assets so you can win without sheding a blood or damage you’re skin.. bu-bye girls!!” bom confidently said and ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter