Episode 4 (pt.1) - Jiyong wins....

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bigbang is on their usual private hangout, this is where they chill, relax and talk about things since they have no schedule for today.

 

 

Seungri is the last one to come and sit like a boss. While they raise their brow and give a scrutinizing looks at their maknae.

 

“Yah! Maknae, why are you late?! “ TOP bark and jiyong snicker while daesung and taeyang have a mysterious smile in their face.

 

 

      You would expect that seungri would cower in his seat and act like a maknae but NO! He just flashed his toothy smile at his hyungs . .

 

“Mianhe hyung! There’s traffic jam…. Anyway! Aren’t we here to just chill and relax?!“ he comfortably said and sip on jiyong drinks that made him snatch it…

 

“I really can’t believe you seungrat!! Treat me lunch!!” Jiyong said in disbelief

 

 “So youngbae, wanna come in our away game?” Daesung said as he nudge taeyang who have a giddy smile on his face..

 

“hmmm.. I’ll think about it..oh, can I invite someone also??” he cooly said and daesung have a teasing smile at him while youngbae just scratch his hair…

 

“What?!! Staring is rude guys!!”

 

 

“Mowrago?! Who? ” TOP ask

 

“Hyo rin! She’s my friend..” he said but the guy is blushing so they can’t help to …

 

“Ooh~! Is that all there is too it?!” jiyong teasing him as he wriggle his brows..

 

“A-ani… W-we are just friends..” he stuttered as he shake his hand to them but you can clearly see that the boy cheeks are red….

 

“okay! But is she beautiful, hyung?” seungri ask and innocently look at taeyang…

 

“Yes…  and no! I will never introduce her to you, you ert rat!” taeyang seriously said

 

 

“eishhh! Why am I always look like a ert when I’m just asking if they are beautiful! It’s so unfair!!” seungri pouted and her hyungs just snorted to his cute aegyo…

 

 

 

“yah! Stop drinking my drink!! Go get yours!!” jiyong smack his maknae and snatch his drink…

 

“tsk! It’s because you really look like a ert, seungrat! How about you, you’ll come?” TOP ask while sipping on his drink.

 

“Hmmm,  maybe not! I have a schedule on that day..” seungri shrug his shoulders…

 

“schedule my ! You just want to party and hog all the girls in the club. . “ jiyong smirk as he get a piece of nachos..

 

“no seriously, I have an appointment on that day ! I’m sorry I can’t be your cheerleader. . . but I’ll cheer for you right now! VICTORY! ” he cheerfully said and wag his arms like he have pompoms!

 

 

Daesung and taeyang even TOP laugh at their silly stupid maknae..

 

 

“Who needs you there by the way. . .” jiyong snorted and laugh while seungri just stuck his tongue to his favorite hyung…

 

“Daesungie, you can have the players in your car while I’ll go with tokki.. Also  ji, you still have to replace one of my player , arasso?” TOP said in a commanding tone but jiyong who got stilled in his chair as he heard her name…

 

 

“NO!! I will not make them have their moments together!! That stupid love sick Girl might be confess her feelings to him, hmm! But I don’t think she can! maybe she’s now giddy and imagining things how will she act with TOP hyung!! Bwak~~! I have to think a plan!!”

 

 

“TOP hyung, bom noona wouldn’t come?” Jiyong curiously ask..

 

“Nope.. she’s preparing for her debut next week.. YG sajangnim got her full attention to her and can’t take a break right now..”  TOP said as he cross his arms and heave a sigh..

 

 

“hmmm, why don’t I take dara so that you could have an alone time for bom nuna before you leave.. I mean you’ve never seen each other that much right??? and I think bom – nuna must be sulking since it’s been days you haven’t meet each other, right?” he said as he have a wickedly smile on his face

 

 

 

Taeyang, daesung and seungri have a hunch that jiyong just wants to be alone with dara and have their own lovey dovey moments.. they give  a meaningful stares and smile to jiyong who just focus on TOP’s  reaction……..

 

 

 

“arasso! Tsk! Bommie must be lonely and doing some alien moves alone.. “ TOP said as jiyong have a winning evil grin as he laid back on his seat…

 

 

“bwahahahaha!! We will meet again baby girl and this time I’ll see to it that you’ll never get away from me…. Bwahaha! I’m so genius!!

 

 

 

          Daesung is waiting on the rendezvous when someone put a hand on his eyes… he stop his smile as he know who is it since he smell her fragrance….  A flower…. That made his day…..

 

“Guess who oppa??” she said in a sweet cute tone….

 

“Why are you here minzy-ah?” he said as he pull her hands out of his eyes and turn to her…

 

“I’ll be your cheerleader since seungri-oppa will not come..” she cutely smile and put her hands on my arms and lean on me…

 

 

I shake my head as I brush of her hands into my arms and minzy just only pouted at me and stare at me like a puppy…

 

 

“Did TOP hyung know about this?” I ask to her and shake her head.

 

 

“Nope.. Jiyong oppa know! You don’t want me here?? ” she said in a sad voice while she look at me like she was about to cry…

 

 

“ Aish~! Jiyong oppa sometimes made me crazy.. he knows that I can’t be with minzy and he knows I’m avoiding her… tsk! Tsk!!”  

 

 

“We still have to wait for our players..please get in the car!” I coldly said to her.. she didn’t said a word and just go to the front seat..

 

 I heave a sigh.

 

“Annyeong~~!” she greeted the players as the players get inside in my car…

 

 

“Annyeong miss! Oh! Daesung-shi!! TOP- shi order us to pick up the uniforms..” one of the players said and he just want to bang his head in the steering wheel when a soft hand hold his hand and he look at minzy who have a worried look in her face..

 

 

“oppa, are you okay??”  she said in a soft sweet tone…

 

He saw the players reaction as she hold my hand and have a worried face.. I look away and slip off my hand to her hand…

 

 

“neh! Let’s go!!” I said………..

 

 

 

 

Dara hurriedly get out of the house as she heard the car honking.

 

She felt very excited as she will be with TOP alone and they can talk like for old times. She can also analyze her feelings for him if it’s still there in her he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter