EP. 4 (pt.2) - Angel the Accomplice from the East

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“This seungrat, what did he do now.. aish~~!” he thought as he saw the text message of seungri to him.

 

 

 

 He look at his side and saw dara snoring lightly.. He chuckle at the sight of her and take a picture of her.

 

 

 

After few hours they finally arrived a hotel in yangyang where seungri is… he stop the car in front of the entrance and that’s when dara wake up…

 

 

 

“mmm- hmm, are we  finally here??” she said in drowsy voice as she rub her eyes driving out her sleepiness..

 

 

 

“We are in Yang yang! Get out!” He roughly bark and slam the door.

 

 

“Yang yang??” she yawn still not fully awake but as she realized what he said and what she said..

 

 

 

“Yang Yang?!!!!” she quickly get out of the car..

 

 

 

 

“yah! why are we here?!” she furiously said while she cross her arms and glare at the man who have unreadable expression in his face.

 

 

 

“I have someone to meet here.. and bigbang’s name is at stake here!” he said and cross his arms.

 

 

 

“then you should’ve drop me off to gangneung first!? Aigoo~! It’s already 12:00, you know that the game will start in 2:30 right?!” she shouted at him while her eyes giving daggers to him and wanted him to be slice in two..

 

 

 

“Then why are you still here?! go take a taxi or wait for another bus..” he bluntly said. I narrow my eyes to him and purse my lips.. my nose is very red right now because I don't like someone who change my schedule just like that..

 

 

 

“Don’t be like this!! I’ll do crazy things whenever I have situations like this… you might not like what will I do…” she threateningly said to him as she huff to breath because her anger is increasing every moment that this devil open her rude mouth....

 

 

 

 

“ It’s fine to be like that! We are now have something in common.. I’ll see you later….here!” he turn his back on me and give the keys to the valet.

 

 

 

she stomp her feet and keep biting her lips as she stop herself saying incoherent words to him.. I don't want to cause a scene here... he's an idol for pete's sake. Tch! if he's just a common person, he's really gonna get it to me.. 

 

 

 

 

“argghhhhhhh!!!!!!! Why are you always making my life miserable?!!  AHA! Bwahahahaha! You think you are the only one can mess a life huh, I don’t think so KWON JIYONG!!!!”  she evilly look at the valet who have his car keys and look at his car then smile mischeavously with the valet and wink at him...

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong quickly walk to the restaurant where he will gonna  meet seungri.  as he saw him sitting comfortably in one of the table and as seungri saw him he raised his hand and called him..

 

 

 

"annyeong hyung~! It's a good day right? " he smilingly greet at him and he just snorted at his maknae and take a sit..

 

 

 

"So what's the problem here?! gwt to the point.. I don't want to waste my time just seeing your ugly face.." he said nonchalantly..

 

 

 

 

He give me his phone and he have a you-know-what-to-do smile in me.... 

 

 

 

"Tell YG-hyung that I'm with you and will be back tommorow.. please hyung~!" he said while brought his hands together and cheekily grin at him.

 

 

"After this tell me what is really the problem,arasso??"

 

 

 

"neh.. you are too serious hyung.. aren't you had a good day?"

 

 

 

" I have until I saw your ugly face..." he bluntly said to seungri that made seungri pouted like a kid.

 

 

He call YG hyung and put a facade as his voice sounds bright ....

 

 

“Oh YG hyung, yeah~! He’s with us right now… Of course, you have nothing to worry about.. You know I’m always on your side when this rat will gonna cause a problem..(glare at seungri) yeah, we still have to go to gang neung! Seungri will now go back in seoul right now..( seungri sign her hand as X) yeah…he reserve a flight right now… neh, bye hyung!” as he give the phone to maknae, he saw he's pouting like a kid and narrow his panda eyes to me..

 

 

“Hyung~~! I said I’ll go back tomorrow.. why you have to say that to sajangnim?!!” he protest and I just shrug my shoulders..

 

 

“ what about the plane? I’m with a car right now… Aish~!” he said as he scratch her head but jiyong just lost interest hearing his whines when he saw a girl get out of the hotel...

 

 

 

even though the girl have a wide brim hat and have a sunglasses, he wouldn't be wrong to say that she's one of the EX of this seungrat..

 

 

 

“then drive faster because hyung will expecting you… ” he turn to him and cross his arms while looking at him boringly..

 

 

 

“why are you just half nice to me?! Can’t you go all the way?!”

 

 

 

“I’m still a leader seungri, I will not tolerate this kind of behavior…”

 

 

 

“Okay! So, I ran into my ex last night..” he sigh while not looking at him in the eyes..

 

 

“the one that dump you for a businessman tycoon??” he ask and looking at him intently.

 

“nope. That’s jang eun! It’s JIN MIN who dump me for a doctor…”  he smile and look at me as if he can't believe I didn't know.

 

“oh your first love?!” I said and shake his head at me..

 

“ani.. my first love is Eun jee!” he grin at me and my I can't help but to think about 'her'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter