6 - PHOTOSHOOT

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA POV

It was a busy day for me because I have pending projects needed to be done at the end of the month.

Magazine Photoshoot, Wedding photoshoot and now... what my boss is handing me again is another project.

 

"Boss, really? You will add another project in my hands? Can't you see how my schedule is fully pack this month? " I annoyingly said to him but still my hands are working with the pictures that I need to fix.

"Like I don't know you sandy!  You are my most reliable Photographer! You are the only person who works day and night until dawn because you have the burning passion for photography right? That's why I'm giving you this big project." The way he compliments me makes me gag because I know that's he's way to persuade me to do what he wants me to do. 

And then he will give me another prize if I agree with him.

"And then, if you agree... I have this ticket of a concert of your IDOL" my eyes get wide as he said it and it sparkles as he wags in the air the tickets.

 

It's the tickets of the COLDPLAY!

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" i excitedly said and grab the ticket on his hand but he quickly hid it in his back.

 

"I will keep this from now after the project is done then I will give it to you...okay, sandy?" He said teasingly and wag again in the air the ticket while I'm pouting like a child. 

 

      I always love the music of Coldplay and one of my dreams is to see them on live and this is my chance to achieve it. So, what is my big big project that my boss wants me to do to give me that prize.

As I open the folder, my mouth is hanging open and I drop the folder that startle my workmates and I scream..  "kyahhhh~! NOT HIM AGAIN?!!!!!"

 

JIYONG POV

    I am in the makeup room right now and get myself ready for the HIGH CUT photoshoot. I am browsing the stolen pictures of Sandy and can't help but to smile and giggle like a boy.

It's her picture. Her innoncence and her outsanding beauty always make me off guard and can't help but ask myself why I like her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter