EP.5 (pt.1)- End & Start of One-sided Love

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong and dara is in the seafood restaurant where actually full of couples dining in, Food is on the table but dara never eat because she’s blankly staring at the food and still processing her mind..

 

 

Jiyong noticed that dara isn’t eating…

 

 

He coldly said “You won’t eat?! Are you really that disappointed you are not with TOP??”

 

 

Dara scornful look at him and straightforwardly said “No! That’s not it! Are you really kept me behind because of the sushi, huh??” she narrow her eyes to him while he just nonchalantly took a bite of golgi..

 

 

“Don’t you date before?” he ask and arc his brow looking at me.

 

 

She exhilarated “Don’t kid me, jiyong! People call me for love advice and I am genius when it comes in dating..” she said in a matter of a fact.

 

 

He smirks and said “then you must know that this is a date. Why I kept you behind here at the beach, far away from home and far away to TOP where you can’t see him..”

 

I scowl at him “I don’t really understand you! What’s the real reason for all of this??”

 

 

“You are old enough to know and you are in perfect clothes for this day.” he have a sly grin while looking at my body, not my face.

 

 

I look down at my clothes and ridiculously widen my eyes.. I put my hands over my chest…

 

He added “Because I wanted you to drive me home back in Seoul.. what are you thinking, baby girl?” he mischievously look at me as he sip the wine.

 

 

 

I exhale and purse my lips at him “wahhhhh!!!”

 

 

He arc his brow and teasingly said “You want different answer? I can give you one but I know you wouldn’t like it!“ and sip again in his wine.

 

 

Dara noticed his plan…. Jiyong noticed the glint on Dara’s eyes and he quickly reach out her glass while Dara reach out his bottle. Dara playfully stuck her tongue out and Jiyong just watch what Dara’s planning..

 

 

 

“Let it go!” he threaten dara as he look dara’s looking at the bottle of wine and she drink it one go..

 

 

Jiyong cross his arms and said “So you really wanted to stay a night with me huh? Alright, if that’s what you want!” he just calmly look at dara finish the wine all by herself… but she stop as she realized what he’s saying and wipe her lips and give him a joyous smile..

 

 

“NO! let’s go back to seoul right now..”

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and jiyong is at the beach, the sunset is beautiful and dara couldn’t help to feel melancholy while staring at it… Jiyong has his eyes only in Dara all the time…

 

 

“What are we still doing here jiyong?!” she mutter as she hug herself..

 

 

Jiyong stated “Looking at the sunset? Isn’t it beautiful?” jiyong is pertaining to dara since he keep his eyes on her..

 

 

Dara turn to him “yes. It is! But aren’t we need to go home?” she saw jiyong is staring at him intently

 

 

Jiyong composedly said “If you want to see TOP making out with bom-nuna, then fine! Let’s go!” he reach for her hand but dara step back..

 

 

Dara shake her head but then a strong wind came up that made her skirt go up “Wait~! uhh, kyahhhhhhhhh~!”

 

 

He skeptically looks at her “aish~!why do you always have problem with your lower part … “ Then he take off his coat and once again, he fix her problem by tied his coat to her lowerpart, dara just stiffly stand while jiyong is fixing up her problem and when it’s done…

 

 

“You’re welcome and I’m so grateful to you..” he smirk as he repeat the words he said to her when the 'same' incident happen last fall...

 

 

She sigh and look at him “You really can’t stop being persistent to brought up the past huh? Fine! I surrender. But I think at that time we both are at fault too. Thank you by the way!” she sincerely said and smile.

 

 

He smile “And that’s what I’m waiting for…” and she laugh…

 

 

An awkward silence get the both of them as they just stare the sunset……..

 

 

Jiyong with full of curiosity about her ask “Why do like umpiring at the baseball game? Being photographer is hard enough right?”

 

 

Dara replied “After photography, I like baseball the most. Also, I like TOP who is playing baseball batter. I’m sorry if I put you in an awkward situation because of my sudden confession. I’m really sorry jiyong-ah! ” Dara slightly bow to jiyong to show how much she is sorry to jiyong and slightly smile at him.

 

 

 

 

     the curtain is slowly closing, I dont want to end this show even if it's a fake.. Most of all, I could no longer have the reason to see her anymore…

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong just didn’t know how to react to that… He’s envious to TOP-hyung because there’s a special girl loving him..

 

 

Just once in his life, He wants to be TOP so that he can reciprocate her feelings…

 

 

 

Dara continue to pour out her feelings “Now, I think I should move on since I‘m very tired to weigh my heart if I should keep this on or not. I’ve decided to set my heart free and just like this sunset, I’ll end this crazy,pitiful and bitter one-sided love. Thank You jiyong!” She ended thanking him with a lighthearted smile…

 

 

 

But jiyong just look at the sunset as he take a deep breath and tried to make his face expressionless so that the oblivious girl beside him couldn’t read how heavy his heart right now….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There’s a crazy show where a woman name Sandara Park have her one sided love towards her bestfriend’s boyfriend and how a man name Kwon Jiyong find out her bitter love …Her one sided love is now finally ended where she finally let go…. Where she finally realized that it’s a losing battle… where she face the truth that even if they have a love story, she knows it will not be a happy ending.This is the end of her one-sided love.

 

 

 

            It’s been a month since bom debuted as a singer. TOP and BOM relationship have their ups and down too. They fight, they reconcile. They break up, they make up. But their relationship is stronger like a turtle’s house.

 

 

 

       Daesung keep restraining himself and also keep pushing away minzy whatever the girl comes in. her black eyes is now he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter