EP.3 (pt.2) - Confess in Valentine's day

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Moving Closer - never the strangers

"Sometime's girls thought they love their ideal guy but they not. The one they love is the opposite of it!"

“Wahh~! It’s been so long since I’m here in our home..” Minzy look around their house..

“Hey mingkki!! What time did you arrive? Why is your luggage now here? Why are you early, I thought you’ll arrived next week??” TOP ask..

“Oppa! I arrive well and I’m safe standing here with you, isn’t that enough?? “ Minzy cutely smile to her brother..

“Aish~! What did America do to you besides you’ve lost weight and you became so much beautiful??”  TOP smirk and pinch her sister cheek..

“ouch!! I’ve polish my dancing skills and my English.. “ she proudly said and top just nodded..

“good..good! now rest for now, I know you have a jet lag..”

“ahh oppa? Why are you bringing my luggage to the guest room?” minzy ask..

“Daesung is crashing for now in our house but he will leave..” TOP simply said..

“W-what?! No! We can live together.. I don’t mind!!” Minzy excitedly said and grin as she was imaging herself waking up everyday with daesung-oppa’s face..

“NO!! He will leave right now and that’s it! Rest well minzy!” he said in finality as he ruffled minzy’s hair..

“aish~! Do you have really to do that,oppa?!” minzy pouted as he look TOP who only laugh..

“So, where would you live now? Your house isn’t done yet..” Jiyong said as he drive his car..

“I don’t know..” daesung said as he look at the window wearing that serious face..

“You’re thinking her, right? Well, I’m surprised that she became more beautiful..” he said and he heard daesung sigh..

“Yeah..”

“Do you want to live with me?” jiyong wriggle his brows as he suggestively look at daesung..

“That sound so gay, hyung!” daesung weirdly look at him and laugh..

“Just answer the question,idiot!”

“of course! It’s the only choice I’ve had.. I’ll come to your house tomorrow..” he said and jiyong nodded

*ring* * ring*

Jiyong answer the call from dara..

“Hello?”

“L-let’s meet up..” 

"Why her voice so angelic in the phone? but in reality, she always nag, shout or roughly talk to me?" he thought.

“okay meet me at 7 o’clock! Just send me where it is..”

His evil grin made daesung terrified and whimper in his seat..

“It’s 7:30 and he’s not here.. I wonder where he is now?!” dara look around as her hands tap the table loudly. She heave a deep sigh when their food came…

“8:30?! Where is that guy?! Aish~~! How could he made me wait for so long?” she exclaimed and decided to call him up..

“he’s really gonna get it to me!! How could he do this to me.. why am I so stupid to order these foods very early?!” she thought while she look at the foods in the table..

“annyeong!” he brightly greet at me that made me breathless..

breathless because I’m very mad right now I can’t explain it into words..

 “Annyeong! Uhmm, jiyong-shi! W-where a-are y-you right now??” she politely said as her madness boiling up inside of her..

“In the recording studio?? Why??” he innocently said.. she forced a smile on her face but she really thinking now how to kill him in any way as possible..

“W-we have to talk r-remember??” she gritted her teeth while saying this..

“aish~! I forgot! Can you come here in YGE??” he calmly said

“he forgot?! He fuc*ing fogot that we will met tonight?! How is that possible!!” she scream in her mind…

“Ahh, uhmmm.. okay! Wait for me!!” she sweetly say to her but her grip on her phone is very tight that it could crush right now..

“Bring me also a coffee.. bye“ he said and hang up on me..

“Wait! What coffee?! Aish~! This guy!!! “ she exclaimed and glare at her phone..

“If killing is legal, You are now dead.. kwon jiyong!!” she  mutter as she call the waitress and tell her that it will be a take out order..

       Dara reach G-dragon’s recording studio and she breath for a while since she run very fast thinking that dragon would go home.. And how relief she feel when she saw the lights still open in his studio..

     She open the door and she saw the mighty kwon jiyong recording inside.. she bow to Teddy-oppa and greet him..

“annyeong teddy- oppa! I've brought food!” she said as she raised the plastic in her hands..

“Wahh! You’re an angel in disguise tonight, dara! I’m so hungry because jiyong and I didn’t take a break at all.. jiyong! Come out! There’s a food in here!”

As Teddy oppa said that.. Our eyes met!

His Hazel brown eyes who shines brightly and my chocolate brown eyes who glare at him..

He get out in the recording with a smirk..

“how I love to wipe that smirk with my claws..aigoo~! I’m becoming an amazona.. and it’s all because of this guy! He keeps pushing me to my edge!! Arghh!!” she thought..

Jiyong sit beside with teddy while I seat in front of them.. I gave him his coffee..

“Jiyong, this coffee is for you.. they said it suits a guy like you..” I smilingly said to him..

“and what kind of a guy I am?” he said as he arc his brow..

“of course you’re rude, jerk, conceited and very grumpy jiyong!” she thought

“Of course! You are forgiving, sweet and very straightforward person..” I beamingly said to him and he look at me dubious as I return it with a smirk..

“hmmm… where did this came from? This is very tasty and delicious..” Teddy said as he deliciously eat the food that I bring..

“ohh! It’s for the restaurant where I wait for 2 hours for a guy.. But he didn’t come.. ” I bitterly said and accusingly look at jiyong..

Jiyong just shrug his shoulder and enjoy eating the foods…

“what?! that guy must really lost his mind.. how did he do that to you?!” Teddy exclaimed and I’m happy to see that jiyong is listening to this so I do a bit of acting..

“yeah, oppa! How could he do that to me! That bad man.. tsk! Tsk! I look so dumb waiting for him.. Are always men like that, oppa?!” she bitterly and dramatically said..

She glance at jiyong who is amusingly look at her and I just scowl at him..

“Dara-yah! Don’t date him again if he’s like that!” teddy said and put his hand on my shoulder.. My eyes widen of what he said and shake my head and my hands..

“D-d-date?! Oppa! No!! We are not dating!! Never..” she said..

“Dating! Tsk! I don’t date girls whose stupid..” jiyong whisper but I still hear it and I glare at him and he just smirk at me..

“If only her eyes are knives, I will have million stabs right now!!” he thought and laugh mentally..

 “are you finised teddy-hyung?? Let’s get back to work!” jiyong said as he stand up and walk now in the recording..

“wait! H-how about our talk?” I stand up also and said to him..

He just smirk at me and said..

“maybe next time.. You don’t want to wait for me that long to finish right?..” he composedly said and turn his back on me..

“ahhh~~! I’ll just talk to you tomorrow..  I don’t want to disturb you anyway..” she said and poutingly clean their mess and bow to teddy oppa as I bid goodbye..

“oh dara! Thanks for the food anyway.. and don’t date again that guy,arasso?” he said seriously and I waved at him

“ahhh~! Neh!! Bye oppa.. see you tomorrow jiyong!” she said and wave also a goodbye to jiyong who smugly smile at her....

Dara is with bom and CL having their lunch when she saw jiyong..

“mianhe girls.. I’ll see you later!!” she quickly said and hurriedly come to jiyong..

The girls look her up weirdly as they saw dara is running to jiyong..

“Do you think they have ‘something’ we don’t know??” CL said to bom whose munching a corn..

“Well, from the looks of it.. dara is the one clinging to jiyong! Hahaha.. oh well! I didn’t know they are interacting now.. Dara is keeping a secret for me..“ Bom pouted as she munch the corn..

“Jiyong! Jiyong! Wait for me!!” she yell at him and when he stop walking.. she breath for air and smile at him..

“Oh dara! Sup??” he casually said..

“Uhmm,. We need to talk remember??” she said..

“Ahhh yeah.. so are you gonna tell me the answers to my questions??” he ask and cross his arms

“uhmmm! it’s not the ‘talk’ I want.. wait! First, I want to apologize for the pen..” she nervously said as she tried to divert their topic about ‘that’

“it’s okay.. I have it.. then?” he nonchalantly look at me..

“sorry for the sticky notes?? I didn’t mean what I’ve write about you..” she said and bit her lips..

“so you didn’t mean the first sticky note I’ve read??” he arc his brow and his face expression became grim..

“uh-oh~! I ‘ve said something wrong again.. He’ll turn grumpy again if I didn’t choose my words carefully” she thought

“a-aniya.. The first sticky note is really comes from the heart.. and the other notes, I’m just doodling and playing around..” she tried to explained but his face didn’t change..

“you are playing around at my expense! try again Baby girl! Bye..” he said and left me again..

“wait, Baby boy!!!!arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! He’s really……. Aish~~!” she stomp her feet as she turn her back defeated again..

     The two didn’t even realized they called each other in pet names.. Only the people who heard them are very curious what kind of relationship they have..

Jiyong received a text from ‘her’ again..

From : BabyGirl               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter