EP.1 (Pt.3) - Christmas & New Year's Eve

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Announce to the world she's your woman"

       

           Christmas eve. Bigbang with YG celebrated it in club AAA. And out of all YG family, TOP proposed to bom as her girlfriend and bom said ‘yes’. Now TOPBOM is officially in relationship.

(sneek peek on the scene)

“Good evening ladies and gents, I’m here to tell you that I will be the most happiest and will really believe in Santa Claus if Bom Park would officially be my girlfriend..” he proudly announce while smiling at the crowd..

“……………”

“Er, uhmm.. Bom?! Where are you?” he nervously scratch his head as the crowd goes silent and just stare at him like a weird crazy dude.

“No… not you! Yah~! Jiyong, stop raising your hand! Bommie?” Someone raise their hand. I saw jiyong grinning while raising his hand and calling me ‘oppa’. I face palm myself as I started to feel embarrassed in this stage.

“I like you too, Choi Seung-hyun!!” then someone scream. And I know that exoyic voice. It’s one and only Bom Park. My bommie.

“whooooo!!!! So Alien love!!” Seungri scream and everyone cheer for us and clapping.

I get down on the stage and walking in the direction of my Bommie whose very beautiful tonight.

“kyahhh!! TOP is now taken away..” I heard someone gasp.

“yah~! Don’t ever dream of stealing him away from me.. or else I’ll become bomminator..” she threaten all the girls in the club and give them a she-devil glare..

I turn her face to me...

“You’re now my girlfriend right?!” I smirk.

“aigoo~~! So cheesy! Where’s the cool TOP I like?! Kekeke.. You can now believe in Santa Claus.. Boyfriend!” she hug me and I hug her too.

     Chaerin is looking at her cover page in ELLE where she crowned as ‘Global Fashionista’ and she can’t help it to be proud of herself.

“Chaerin, why are you still here?! Didn’t I tell that you have to attend the christmas ball of ‘Lee’s enterprising company’?” her father said but she didn’t even look at him and browse the magazine.

“Are you really not going to listen to me?! You should stop looking at this stupid magazine and focus in our business..” her father ratted as he look at me with a great annoyance.

I stand up and look at him with a smug smile.

“This magazine crowns me as global fashionista! Don’t ever call it stupid! And I don’t care about your business, It’s yours not mine!”

“It still nonsense to me. You better dress right now and go to that ball or else, I will make you marry one of my business partner son’s!” he threaten me and I bitterly smile at him.

“GO! Do it! Then I will do absurb things to them like the last time you‘ve wanted me to marry that horrible y guy! Just heads up, I will never marry someone like you father over my y body.. bye!”

She get in to her car and drove into a some restaurant where she can drink and eat. As she get in the restaurant, she get a table where she’s more in glass window.. When someone caught her eye, she go outside and look at the woman whose eating bulgogi and drinking a soju..

“dara??? Are you really sandara park??” she surprisingly ask the woman.

“Huh..?! who are you.. wait! Wait!! Omo~~! Chaerin! Wahh~! Nice to see you again!!” the woman also surprise and bear hug her and she hug her too.

“Are you alone?! Why are you drinking alone?” I curiously ask as I saw there’s a soju bottle in her table.

“ahh~! I don’t have any boyfriend if that’s what you mean..kekeke.. but I have a bestfriend.. but she’s with her boyfriend..” she sadly said and pout her lips.

“Aigoo~! Can I sit with you?”

“oh c’mon! c’mon. .we have a lot to talk about!” she gesture me to sit infront of her and I order a soju too and grilled squid.

“So, you are really so popular..I’m so proud of you!” she said to me and I just simle at her

“hahaha.. that’s all you can say? Hahaha.. well, thank you! How about you?! What do you do?”

“uhmm. I’m just a freelance photographer..” she said.

“so you really pursue photography huh?! I thought you said you’ll be an actress?” I said as I recall that when we are teenager she said that she wanted to be an actress.

“well, that’s only my childish dream! But photographer is also good. It gives me my rent..” she nodded while eating.

“well, that’s good! But If you really want, I can talk to my uncle to hire you as a photographer?!” I said to her and then there’s a glint of excitement in her eyes.

“whose you’re uncle? Is it a big company???”

“Yang hyun Suk.. He’s the owner of YG Entertainment..”

“omo~~! Omo~~! Are you for real?! You’re really recommend me to that big company?!” she gasp and have her eyes wide open.

“ahh yes.. are you okay with that?”

“okay?! Are you insane! It’s the best! You’re an angel tonight! You just save my lonely life..” she dramatically cry. It’s fake, so I just laugh at her dorkiness.

“aigoo~! This ahjumma.. If you’re family didn’t relocate maybe we are still neighbors.. and remember, you’re the only bestfriend I have back then since our classmates kept their distance to me..”  I said to her..

“So,are you and your father in good terms?” she ask and I just shake my head.

“nope. That’s why I’m here.. He wants me to go to a stupid boring ball with businessmen! Duh, like I care for those serious oldies!”

“hahahaha.. I bet your father is furious and threaten you again with something..”

“that’s right! He threaten me again and you know what he threaten me.. he said he’s marrying me off with some businessman son’s.. gosh! The horror of becoming a wife of some serious business minded spoiled brats!”

“hahaha.. omo~~! So funny!! You’re really making me feel good today..”

“ let’s have a fun date tonight, dara!”

“oh c’mon.. let’s eat whatever we like and forget our problems..” Dara cheer and get up

“arasso, C’mon get up and celebrate this Christmas together..” I link arms with her and we celebrate christmas together..

 

       New year’s eve. Bom invited me to join her in YG family celebration. I also ask chaerin if she’s coming and she said yes and so, she decided that she’s coming over to our house.

“Bom, this chaerin, Chaerin this is bommie..” she introduce chaerin and bommie to each other and hug each other.

“You’re CL the Global fashionista right! Yah~! Santokki, Why didn’t you said you have a friend like her..” bom smack me in the arm and chaerin only giggle.

“hahaha.. we just saw each other on Christmas eve and then we stay in touch to each other and she’s the one why I will work in YG company..” she said.

“Ohh! Daebak~~! Thank you chaerin-ah! So shall we get crazy in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter