Episode 2 (pt.1) - Revelation of the Heart

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

NOW PLAYING: Because I'm stupid by SS501

"Go easy on her, She's trying her Best"

        Dara startled in her sleep as her phone rings non-stop. Her eyes still closed when she answer her phone.

“Hello~! Who is this?” she groggily ask the caller and open her one eye to see that’s it’s just 2am in the morning..

“Uhhm, Is this the sister of Cheon-dung Park?” a man ask her and she bolted in her drowsy sleep.

“Ahh yes! what happened? is he safe?! What hospital did he admitted?” she agitatingly ask the man continously..

“uhmm, please calm down ma’am.. You’re brother is not harm.. he’s in the police station..” the man said that make her eyes wide open and shout loudly in the middle of the night..

“POLICE STATION!!!!” She exageratedly shout

 

   G-dragon is very pissed at the officer who’s talking now in the phone with this kid’s noona. He look at the boy whose sitting in front of him..

“Are you really sure you don’t want to go to the hospital?” he quizzically look the boy and the boy just nodded..

“Aniyo.. I’m fine! I’m the one who’s at fault since I didn’t saw your car.. I’m sorry G-dragon-sunbaenim!” he bow to me and I furrow my brows as I heard him calling me'sunbaenim'..

“ani..ani.. let’s just wait for your sister so we can settle this..” he said and continuously giving daggers to the officer ..

He can settle this in no time and he can have his good nap but this officer trying to meddle and do his 'work'.

“uhmm, Am I gonna pay you for your damage car? Uhh.. I mean.. I can pay it but I think It will get me 50 years to pay the damages..” he worriedly said to me and I just give him a warm smile..

“Aish~! You really don’t have to pay.. my car is ensured! so It’s okay.. oh wait! I’ll take this call!” I excused myself as my manager called me..

      Jiyong answer the call of his manager and he explained what happen but his manager said he’s gonna take care of it since tomorrow they have to fly to Singapore to do a performance..

     As he ended the call, he told the officer that he can let go the boy and wait for his sister to come to pick him up.. then as he walk faster, he bump someone and said ‘sorry’ but the woman in her blue flowery tracksuit just run faster inside the police office…

He just shrug his shoulders and continue to walk into his car and speed off to his house..

        Dara crazily look at her younger brother in the office and as she saw him sitting in the desk of a police officer. She immediately go to the front of her brother..

“YAH!! WHY are you still out in the middle of the night?! Where’s the guy who bump you?! Who is he?! Let me talk to him that his car is not expensive compare to your life..” she ratted as she scan the office but she didn’t find anyone whose not in a police officer uniform..

“Noona! Can you please stop embarrassing me?? I-I’m the one whose fault.. I still drive in a red light and I didn’t saw his car coming since I’m very sleepy and wanted to go home quickly..” he explain and that’s when her gaze softly fix on his younger brother..

“Eh? Aigoo~~! Are you okay? Do we have to go to the hospital?” she worriedly ask him but he just shake his head..

“nope. I’m fine.. It’s just a small scratch..” he said as he show his bruise in his elbow.

“ Miss, the man who bump him is G-dragon and he said that you’ve had to contact him if this boy wanted to go to hospital..” the police officer in our conversation and he weirdly look at me..

“arasso.. then can my brother go with me now..??” I ask dismissing his weird gaze at me.. and the police officer just nodded..

        While we are in our car, He told me that he’s coming from a very late shooting for their MV and he decided to drive a motor all the way to his home since he's shy to ask his manager to drive him home...

He’s an idiot right? Whose in the right mind driving a motor in the middle of the night?

“arasso, I’ll just call this no. to pay the damages of his car.. and no, I’ll take care of it! Just focus on your career as an Mblaq.. arasso?” she said in authorative voice..

“but noona, he said that it’s all okay.. we don’t need to bother him anymore..” cheondung protested but dara gave him a sharp glare that made him shut up..

“really, my noona is very weird and out of this world.. she didn’t notice that she’s wearing her ahjumma clothes.. and why would she bothers to pay him back when G-dragon shi didn’t even insist! Aigoo~! Her pride again and her issue about debts! Tch!”  cheondung thought and gave a deep long sigh..

         In a wide baseball field, There’s an important match that can't be missed. That’s why jiyong is here. He wanted to watch TOP and Daesung play. Seungri didn’t come and he don’t know why while youngbae is celebrating with her girlfriend in their 3 months together.

“If you really saw how TOP dance his bingu style.. It’s on another level, really?!” he chuckled as he remember TOP bingu dance.

“hahaha.. are the fans happy to see him like that, hyung?” daesung ask while excersing his pitching skills.

“aish! They have the biggest reaction… they can’t stop laughing!” he smile as he look TOP whose talking with in the baseball..

His phone rings again and as he saw the number, he end the call and put it back in his pocket..

“Aish~! I don’t want to see you..” he mutter..

“Who is it hyung?” Daesung ask.

“a woman who wants to see me..“ he haughtily said and give daesung a cocky smirk.

“hyung, can’t you be a one man woman?” daesung scratch his head and look at me skeptically.

“Don’t worry! Tsk! I’m not faithful to anyone.. they know it!” I boastfully said.

When TOP walk to us...

“yah~! You, jiyong! Change right now.. We are short for members!” he authoritative said to me.

“what?! But I don’t know how to play..” I whine and pout at him..

“don’t act cute on me!! just swing the bat.. that’s all good!” he said and I cutely slap him in the arm..

“eii, hyung! Just call seungri..” I said to him. Still trying to convince him to exclude me in his ridiculous plan. My aegyo sometimes can be a weapon, you see?! They’ve made you vomit!

“seungri is in japan! I don’t want to hear you whining or seeing you’re vomitting aegyo! I’ll  call YG-hyung that I saw a model in your bed last week..” he threaten me while he have this evil glare to me.

I twitch my lips and just cross my arms..

“Aish~! Fine!” I concededly said to him and he just have a victory smirk on his face that made me want to runaway right now.

“get him change daesungie, don’t let him escape or you’ll die, arasso?” TOP also threaten daesungie and daesung just weakly nodded..

“neh, hyung!”

The game started. But jiyong couldn’t still apprehend what will about to happen or what is his role in the game.

He's a watcher for pete's sake not an effin player.

   As daesung pitch the ball and the enemy didn’t strike it.. Dara shouted ‘strike out!’. It repeated two times until the enemy strike it and it landed on jiyong quarter but he didn’t catch it and stumble in his own feet. The enemy is on the third base until their player catches it swiftly and put the end of their enemy’s team. Their team is now the one who will play..

        When jiyong is a batter, he missed many times because he’s too distracted by the umpire on his back. The way the umpire scream ‘strike out’ many times made his ears tingling and hurt. The way the umpire tauntingly look at him when he miss the ball and landed it on the catcher, made his blood boil.

        The game ended and they win because of TOP who save them by putting the end of it and get a home run.    

While we are working, TOP put his arm on my shoulders..

“Realy, ji?! You’re that bad huh?” he mockingly said at me and I just give him an annoyed look.

“I only go as a substitute so don’t blame me! Is the umpire a woman?” he perplexedly look the umpire in a distant but not too far away where they stand.

   TOP and jiyong look at dara as she’s talking with some members of their team.. as she removed her face mask protection and her pony detached on her hair..

    Jiyong slowly mesmerized as her beauty unveil. You will really not believe that the annoying umpire is a gorgeous woman inside. The way she brush her hair into her milky fingers and the smile on her lips as the sun lighten it up..

It was utterly enchanting. It was truly captivating scene.

"its really her.. the woman on the jacket.. the woman on the red dress" he thought..

“Yes, it’s definitely a woman.. what do you think about her?” TOP ask and raise his brow.

“what?” he ask as his eyes fix on hers. Just her.

“Isn’t she pretty?” he smile at his leader who didn’t look at him.

“ I only got a good look from her back.. and I say she has a nice bottom..” he said mischievously and have a naughty smile in his lips.

“yah~! What’s wrong with you?!instead you look out for the ball, you’re checking her out huh?!” TOP gasp in disbelief and weirdly look at jiyong.

“hmm.. 15 seconds!!” he said as he still stare at the woman whose walking her way where we stand..

“what?”

“15 seconds until she offer her number to me..” I said confidently and smirk at TOP

“yah~! Stop doing this! No~! jiyong!! Ji—oh hi Dara! You must be tired!” TOP agitating whisper to me and put a smile on his face when he talk to ‘Dara’.

“oh no~!I had fun! Uhmm, It’s a good game Seung-hyun sshi!” dara warml

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter