EP.2 (pt.2) - Caught in the Act

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Cheating on her can make you a scum" 

     Dara blankly walk into her home, She walk straight to her room and lie down in her bed.. she keep fidgeting in her bed. Still thinking about how jiyong corner her feelings..

“ottoke?! Ottoke?!! Aish~~! Aigoo~!! Ottoke?! Ottoke?!! Wahhh!!” she keep repeating whining but she stop as her door open with a blag..

“Tokki, Let’s eat! I’m hungry!!” Bom said and pull the sheets over me. But as I get up, she squash me into my bed..

“yah~~! I’m not a bed!! Bommie!! Yah~~!” I shouted as I no longer can’t breath because of her..

She giggle as she get up while I puff of air..

“Sometimes I really don’t know whose older than us! Aigoo~! Let’s just order.. I don’t want to cook!” I said as I get up in my bed and go to my vanity mirror.

“arasso,I’ll order.. you pick it up, neh?! Hey! What are you so depressed? Did something happen to you?” bommie worriedly ask me and put her hand to my shoulders and I just shake my head..

Then out of curiousity, I ask her about jiyong..

“Did you ever meet the leader of bigbang?”

“Kwon jiyong? Why? How did you know him?” she eye me curiously while her brows are wriggiling

“I met him in the baseball game. He’s a substitute for our player! What he is like?” I quizzically look at her and attentively listen to her..

“hmm, he’s a very talented person, he’s handsome and very chic, he’s have a lot of girls. He’s much perfect, that what he’s fans say but for me he’s a just so arrogant, he’s not cool and very cold to others. So don’t bother meet up with him, neh? You’ll just get your heart broken!” She said to me while she have a tight lip smile and go out in my room..

“ottoke?! Ottoke?! Do I have to deny it first? Explain it first? Aish~! Food first!” I baffled as I get up.
 

 

  Dara is in dazed as she walk in Hongdae, in her hands are the take-out foods.. she still remember how she got corner by jiyong..

“you like TOP right?”

“what?! I-i…”

“It’s a one sided right?”

“you are in love with your bestfriend boyfriend, right?”

I only stiffen in his arms and my eyes widely open as his eyes challenging me tell him to say the truth.. then he smirk and let go of me..

“You’re reaction is enough for me.. Go! You don’t have to explain anything..” he said to me as I watch him walk away..

    Dara exhale as she realized jiyong must see the confirmation all over her face. She don’t want to presume anything but I think jiyong now knows what she felt about TOP. And she better think a way to denied it or make jiyong shut up. She turn her head on the right and ‘someone’ caught her attention. She get in the store without knowing what is it.. she get close to the person whose very busy arranging the pastries in the store..

“Hul~! Min hyo rin?! Is that you?!” she gasp as she look at the woman who’s wearing a maid costume and have a minnie mouse hairband.

  

      Min hyo rin is arranging the breads accordingly when someone call her in her back. As she recognized that goddess face she gasp loudly and point her finger towards her.. she can’t believe that they’ve get too see each other right now..

“Dara-unnie! Kyahh~! Y-you’re... still beautiful!!” she bear hug her as dara unnie also hug her tightly. She missed her unnie very much..

“aigoo~! I know that already.. kekeke.. but you’ve grown into a beautiful lady too Hyo rin!”  she smiled at me and I can’t help but to feel shy.

        Dara-Unnie is a dear friend of mine. You see, I wouldn’t achieve this 'Minnie Maid Café' if she didn’t take pictures of me while I’m baking.. Then after that, some high class Hotel hired me as their pattesiere and then I worked for them 2 years and that’s when I get my capital to build my own store.. so dara- unnie is my angel. She’s my Dream catcher, you see! 

 

 “Wow! You’re dressing up as maid but you look like Minnie mouse.. Is that the theme of this store?” Dara roam her eyes to the cozy and cute store that full of breads, cakes and other desserts. The store have a lots of Minnie mouse dolls and figurines. But she noticed that there’s only two employee in here. One in cashier and one who serves the customer.

“Uhmmm.. neh! I succeed to have my own store though it still small..and very short in manpower! but I’m very satisfied that I have this.. I open this shop just one week ago..” hyo rin tuck her hair in her ears and she proudly smile to dara who nodded.

“I’m very proud of you hyo rin.. Well, let’s just say you’re Minnie maid café is unique,refreshing,cute and very warm place! So I’m gonna drop by here everytime! Arasso?” Dara wink at hyo rin and she happily invite her to do so.

  They decided to talk more so that’s why hyo rin offer her some cake that called ‘Dark Minnie Bow’ and a frapuccino called ‘ Mocha mousse Delight’ and I tell you people, they are daebak!

 “I’ll promise I’ll put a blog on this.. Gosh! This café is heaven, lady! Hmm, oh wait! How’s your lovelife?”

“oh we are doing great! You know Joong Ki and I will celebrate tomorrow our 1 year anniversary..” Hyo rin excitedly said while you can see it in her eyes that she’s very in love to that guy.

Dara nodded and smile at her. She’s happy that someone is now taking care of this nice, sweet and very caring girl.

“That’s good! Oh wait, do you want to join us tonight? Well, my friends have a celebration since I have now  stable job in YGE as a photographer.. so, you’re free?”

“hmmm, Is it okay? I don’t know you’re friends unnie.. uhmmm! Are they okay that I’m tagging along??”

“of course! Yah~! Don’t worry they are a bit crazy but they didn’t eat people so rest assured, you will get to enjoy this day.. so, is it a yes?”

“okay! I’ll come and I have to tell my boyfriend to since we didn’t get to see much right now.. he’s very busy while I’m busy in my store..”

“hmm.. okay! I’m expecting you to my house at 6pm, arasso?” as dara unnie bid her goodbye.. I go to my mini office and called my beloved boyfriend.

“Jagiya, I’m going out tonight with a friend..” she excitedly said.

“oh is that all?! Arasso..” he agree platonic.

“uhmm, how’s the business in jeju??” she ask trying to prolong their conversation because she really miss her boyfriend. He have no time to call me since he's BUSY! that's why I'm the one who always trying to contact him..

“u-uhhh, oh it’s good, jagiya! Uhmm, I have to stay more 2 days in here since my client wanted a full attention in this project and also don’t call me over these things arasso? You have the freedom to go out, jagiya.. neh? Bye..” he quickly said and he hung up on me..

“I love you...” she whisper as she devastatingly sigh.

 

At exact 6pm. Hyo rin came into dara and bommie’s house and she introduce hyo rin to bommie and chaerin.

“Wifey, what do you think? Is this outfit can make the boys go drool and beg for me? Hahahahaha” chaerin turn around and pose like this..

“aigoo~! So y! y! Is this house does not have any aircon or you just steaming hot?! Kekekeke..  I can’t take it anymore, hubby! I might go lesbo! Kekekeke” dara playfully tease chaerin and she wink at her..

“ooh~! I don’t mind wifey.. as long it is you! Kekeke.. this is getting weirder, right?” they both laugh of their weirdness when bom pout on us..

“yah~! Stop making me gag Chaera! Why are you like that?! Focus girls~~! What should I wear? Is this good? Am I not look fat on this? ” Bom said and twirl around so that we can see if it's perfect..

 

“ Don't you have any less reaveling clothes, bommie?”  dara frown as she saw bom's dress.

“aigoo~! Wifey, what’s wrong with ‘that’ dress.. gosh! It’s a She-devil dress and It suits her.. Bommie-ah! We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter