EP.2 (pt.3) - Miserable life..

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Playing: Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough by Don Henly and Patty Smith

"Ladies, If a man is dumb enough to walk away in your life then be smart enough to let that basta*d go.."
 

          Taeyang punch the guy who stole her EX- girlfriend.. He glare at her EX who just gaped and horrifying look at him.

“This is the er you’ve said you love?! He have a fu*king girlfriend, ailee!” he shouted at her as he point the lady in red who have tears in her face while she’s beside with the bast*rd..

“J-joong ki!! J-joong ki!! A-are you alright? I-I thought you’re in jeju?! W-why are you in h-here? W-why is that girl w-with y-you? I-is she you’re client? As her voice broke and stutter. I clench my fist holding back the urge to punch again and again the basta*d..

   How could he have done this to these 2 women.. it is awful and very disgraceful to the gentleman’s code!

“Stop touching me, hyo rin!! Ailee! Help me up!! I don’t want this girl anymore.. hyo rin, I’m sorry but we are over!” he shamelessly said to the woman in red whose name is ‘hyo rin’.

Ailee help up the bas*ard to stand while hyo rin is crying and keep reaching out to that bastard but the bastard just push her and that’s it..

I punch and punch the guy in the face until I heard a crack on his nose.. Ailee shrieked and hyo rin tried to stop me but I really can’t stop myself for hurting this bast*rd and make him regret cheating on her girlfriend and broke my relationship.. he broke a fragile heart and he also need a beating to release what I feel inside! and this bast*rd face look like a punching bag..

The bouncer hurriedly comes between us. As he stop me and push me, I noticed that hyo rin is the one who’s tugging my polo to stop me. As I look at her face,, all the anger I’ve felt vanished and I just want to protect this girl for his  bast*rd boyfriend.. I immediately pull her hand towards the exit and as we go outside, I stop and look at her. I can hear her cries even though she tried to keep it low and for sudden, I don’t know what came on my mind and I just hug her tightly in my arms..

 

        Hyo rin kept crying as the reality really strike her in the heart. She always believes in joong ki for whatever he says. She never doubts him. She always loves him but it isn’t enough. She is not enough. Her love is true but for him, it's only a toy that he can play with and discard if he's fed up.

        She is weakly standing up and cover her face with her hands when someone hug her. She froze in her stand but the hug is giving him warm that she wants. And when that someone pat her head and hearing his soothing voice..

“It’s alright! It’s alright! Shhhh.. Don’t cry.. he’s not for you.. don’t waste your tears to that creature.. shhh..” as his hands pat my head. My tears starting to go dry because I’m not crying anymore.. but I also put my arms around him and hug him tightly as if he’s the only lifesaver I’ve got. is this my guardian angel?

Next day.....

At 8am, Sandara is now working for her first day. She needs to capture what’s inside of YG so that people have a clue how glamorous and warm this YGE company to their artist.

 Her first destination is the outside of YG...  you could see there's a lot black cars and they are heavy tinted windows. 

Then next is the practice room and recording studio... 

Then next is the famous YG cafeteria where all artist and trainees meet together and eat..   

    Dara is busy taking pictures when someone 'psst'.. I turn my head in my back and there's a group of boys.. uhmm, maybe 12 in one long table eating together and all are cute and very young..

I point to myself as if I'm asking them if it's me they're calling and one of the boys nodded and I walk to their table..

“noona, can you please take a picture of us with your camera??” one of the guy said as he scratch his head shyly..

“ooh~~! Arasso! Say ‘cheese’!” I smile to them and position myself as I take pictures of them

“cheeseeeeee!” they said smilingly..I laugh at the picture and show it to them..

“kekekeke.. so good looking guys.. are you trainees here??” I ask them and they just nodded

"I'm Hanbin, this is bobby, that's yunheoyung, junhoe, he's our oldest jinhwan and he's the maknae chanwoo.. we are gonna debut soon as iKON" Hanbin introduce me to them as I charmingly smile at them..

"hmm... correct me if i wrong,neh? hanbin, bobby, yunhyeoyung, junhoe,jinhwan and chanwoo.. wahh~! so cute! maknaes! I really love maknaes.. kekekeke!" I point my fingers one by one and when I turn to their maknae I squeal and pinch chanwoo cheeks..

"I'm a maknae too noona! I'm taehyun! well, this is our leader seung-yoon, the oldest jinwoo, mino and seunghoon..we are gonna debut this month as WINNER!" taehyun cheerily said and I can't help but to ruffle his hair.. 

"wahh~! kyeopta! but why is jinwoo so cutesome?! gahh~! he's even bareface! ottoke?! I didn't put anything to my face today.." I said as I cover my face with my hands..

"You're still beautiful noona..." bobby said and make my heart swell..

" Where have you been in my life, noona?!" Mino sighed and look at me fascinatedly..

“Wahh~! You're making me blush!! I’ll be you’re number 1 fan,promise! Don’t forget that, neh?” I said to them and we laugh..

“noona, what’s your name? we just know you’re older to us but you really have a baby face..” jinhwan said and the boys nodded...

“oh! Sorry.. I’m sandara park but you can call me dara-noona! I'm the official photographer of YGE.. please take care of me~!” I said to them and bow..

“dara noona! let me have your number..” seungyoon said .

“noona sarang!” chanwoo yell..

“noona..noona! dara noona!” taehyun keep repeating..

and the overload cuteness of them might cause me to die in front of them until a husky voice whisper in my ears..

"goodmorning.." I get shiver when I heard it..

so I look in my back and I saw a COMPLETE BIGBANG..but who whisper in my ears?

jiyong have a smirk on his face when I look at him..tss, this conceited guy! it must be him~! tsk!

“WHAT ALL THIS RUCKUS ABOUT,HOOBAES?!" TOP gruff voice boom in the cafeteria.

“sunbaenims, W-we’re s-sorry! we are just getting to know dara noona..” seungyoon bow to them

"We deeply apologize for the clamour we've done.." Hanbin apologize and bow to them

*clicked* *clicked*

"Why so serious?! This boys just having fun.." she chuckled.

"Yah~! tokki!! Don't take picture of me! I'm not on my best self today.." TOP said as 

"hahahahah.. omo~! my camera capture how these boys shake in fear while I've got a picture of you in you're worst self.. hahahaha!!" I chuckled to the pictures until I noticed I'm the only one whose laughing and all the boys dreamingly look at me and bigbang specifically the two unknown guys just have a shock face in their face..

I consciously tuck my hair in my ear and cover my red face..

"Aigoo~~! why are you all staring at me.." I muffled...

"yah~ go back to your breakfast and practice hard! dara you can now stop covering your face.." TOP said and I peek between my fingers to see a hazel brown eyes staring at me..

"uhh.. I think I have to do my job now..bye" I shyly said.

"C'mon, let's eat! the cafeteria here is  superB!!" TOP proudly said..

"uhmm, hyung.. can you introduce us to your friend? I'm seungri by the way.." the guy with a panda eyes said and before TOP could say anything.. I walk to him and pinch his cheeks..

"I'm dara, panda! nice to meet you.." I said to him and smile. This panda make me feel a big sister. I think I see my cheondoong to him..

He smile at me and hug me when someone pull him..

"hyung~~! D-don't pull my shirt!! I-i c-can't breath!" seungri said.

"jiyong!!" I yell at him and glare at him. 

He free seungri to his claw.. and seungri take a breath for awhile then glare at his hyung..

"Why do you have to do that,hyung!" seungri pouted

jiyong just roll his eyes and pass us wthout looking back and go to their table..

"seriously hyung, what is his problem at me?! he always bullying me!" seungri whine 

" He just love you too much.." TOP said and go to where jiyong is..

"You're the only maknae here.." daesung said and greet me then go over there too.

"I'm youngbae.. C'mon let's eat!" he said and usher me to their table.. I look back and call seungri and seungri happily go beside with me..

Bigbang and dara are eating happily and chatting with one another..

"when I got home, bommie is eating madly the corns and I know it's because of you.." she turn in her side and accusingly look at him 

" tch! that woman! I'm going crazy whenever she secretly partying.. and for the first place, why are you all in that club and not in club AA.. why do you have to club without me?!" TOP frustratedly said as he accusingly look at me too..

"I didn't know bommie didn't tell you.. and FYI, we are purely just having fun with ourselves.. what's wrong with that?!" I said to him..

"Well, your bestfriend is my girlfriend so going in a club without my knowldedge is a no-no! aish~! sorry, tokki!I'm taking it out on you... your bestfriend is just so stubborn!" he said and pouted..

when I saw bommie she smile at me and when she saw TOP she snobbishly look at him and didn't go to us..

"bommie!! yah~! seung-hyun, go settle your fight with bommie.. pali!!pali!!" I said as I push him out in the table..

"aish~! see yah tokki!" he wave at me while he follow bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter