episode 1 (part 1) - One- Sided

The BigBang's Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NOW PLAYING: One Sided-love (Lee Hi)

“Men supposed to lead, not lead on.”

        At the Olympic Gymnastic Arena, Many people are waiting for their one and only STARS of the night. There are 15,000 fans getting wild and crazy when they’ve heard that the show is now starting..

“BIGBANG! BIGBANG! BIGBANG! BIGBANG!” they chant loudly and scream their lungs when one by one the pictures of the member will be seen in the screen..

“Seungri!!! I love you oppa!”

“GD! Oh god GD!”

“T.O.P so Cool!!! He’s so handsome!!”

“Daesung oppa! Marry me!!”

“Taeyang oppa! Taeyang oppa!!”

        This concert is much awaited by their fans since they went in hiatus for 2 years. They wanted to see and watch again their IDOLS showing their talents and their cuteness.

“ARE YOU READY SEOUL?!!” someone shouted..

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHH!!” everybody screams as they know who is it..
“I SAID, ARE YOU READY SEOUL?!!” he shouted again..  

        And the fans just scream wildly and roar their answer. And one by one they pop up in the stage with a bang. As the music started with their hit song "FANTASTIC BABY”

“Let’s go Seoul!!!” GD screams and the fans cheer wildly.

 

 

           As the three days concert finished, they are back to the normal life they have. In a cold weather of December, Jiyong is lazily sitting on his studio when TOP called him.

“What’s Up?”

“Don’t talk like that ji, we are not cool! Why are you ignoring my calls?!”  

“We don’t have any sweet to talk about.. so why are you calling me?!”

“Are you really gonna talk like this ji?! You think I didn’t know that you’re the one who suggest that gorillas are good for the doom dada MV?!!”

“I only want the best for you hyung! And gorillas will be your trademark so don’t fret over innocent gorillas..” he said as he lazily scribble in his notepad..

“don’t fret?!! You are really crazy! Aish! I’m gonna strangle you if I ever see you.. didn’t you know that one of the gorilla took my bana--- hello?!“ TOP couldn’t believe that jiyong hang up on him so he tried to call him again..

When jiyong answer..

“Yah~~! Why did you hang up?! Do you really want me to go crazy?!” TOP shouted.

“Hyung, Believe me.. Doom dada will be popular so relax and just buy another banana.. Arasso? bye..!” jiyong said and hang up again..

“aish~! This kid! I will kill him if another gorilla stole my banana..” TOP frustratingly said as he stare the gorilla whose eyeing the banana on his hand and he eat the banana in one swoop while staring at the gorilla.

“uhmm, are you looking for something miss?” the sales lady ask dara as she roam her eyes to all the baseball gloves display in front of her..

“uhmm, do you have something sheepskin leather, sturdy and soft but very comfortable and warm so that if he wears it, he will fall for me?” she chuckled. 

“hahaha..This one just fit in your description, miss”

“aigoo~~! Then please wrap it beautifully for me so that the guy would always hold my hand.. kyahh~~! Uhmm,, kekeke.. sorry” 

“okay ma’am, do you want to put initials in the gloves ma’am?”

“hmm.. can you do numbers?”

“yes ma’am..”

 

         Dara is very happy and excited to give the gift to Seung-hyun and she can’t help smiling while walking and bite her lips as she envision seung-hyun reaction when he get her gift and confess her feelings for him..

        The rain suddenly fall and dara run in the nearest store so that she could take cover.

        While Jiyong is inside in the Caffé Vix  covering up his face by a hoodie over his cap and sunglasses. He notice that it’s raining outside when he took a glimpse of a woman wearing a jacket standing on the umbrella corner of the café close to where he seated. He take off his sunglasses but still he lower his head so that no one will know he’s here.

        He find the woman very intriguing as he stare at her one-sided almond face but one thing that made him stare at her is how innocent she look and how she smile dazzlingly while feeling the rain in her palms..
 

“What so good in rain anyway and she have this serene look?!” he thought while still looking at the woman who put her hands inside the pocket of her jacket.

        The intriguing woman suddenly turn her head into my direction and I held my gaze into her and so is she. As her doe-eyes bore into my hazel brown eyes, my hand started to work on their own..

“Oh Damn! Why is she looking at me?! Di she find me attractive? Did she know that I’m G-dragon?! What if she’s a saesang?! Nah~! She’s not or else she’s gonna scream and hover all over me..” jiyong said in his mind but on the outside, he still keep staring at her and show no emotions.

When someone cover his eyes.

“Guess who?” she heard a woman whisper in his ear.

He tried to remove the hands but the girl resisted and he started to get annoyed by this woman.

“ ayiii!! Guess who?!” she giggle and my temper snap.

“Please remove your hands, you’re hurting my eyes..” I bluntly sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter