Tied

Stuck

Chapter 8 : Tied

A smooth melodious Jazzy music could be heard right now in the peaceful late night, somewhere in the coastal areas of Seoul. It was come from an 80’-90’ bar called FNC Bar owned by the person named Lee Jaejin. Places that can make you feel like you’re back in the old times. The old theme bar was quite interesting for some people who like to nostalgia or for some couples who like to go for another not mainstream date. There, people can see some singers who sing in the stage too. Sometimes it’s not always an old song that the singers sang there, but it’s always nice song to accompany the costumers night with lovely voice from the singers who also worked as bartender there. Every night a few costumers comes spend their night and gone nowhere. Just like tonight, a blonde bartender was back facing the bar table, polishing some glasses while humming a song that his friend sang right now using piano on the stage. He was too occupied with his mind and not even aware of his surroundings because today not really much of the costumers are coming. There was a girl who has black locks and a nice curve to dying of, walking to the bar table straight after she enter the bar. She sat there in front of the bar table.

“A glass of red wine please.”

The bartender’s ear perked up hearing the order. He starts looking for the red wine bottle and told the costumer to wait for a second. He turned to serve the order with a pleasant smile o his face until….

“Here, your order miss enjoy- YOU!?!?”

 “Omo! You working here?”

 

……………………………………………………………

 

 

 

Hwasa’s POV

“Okay, that’s all for today, don’t forget about what I’ve said. See you next week”

The class was ended right after Prof. Kim finished that words, to be honest I didn’t even get what was he said or lectured today. My mind have been drifted out somewhere, I guess I should asked Seolhyun to lend me her note again. Everyone start leaving the class and so do I. I start looking for Seolhyun because she went out first than me. It’s not like I have another option other than copying Seolhyun notes. Well, I do have another guy friend that quite close with me called Sungjae but I bet he end up flirting in his phone with girls instead of listening to Prof. Kim lecture before.

“Seolhyun!” I tapped her shoulder and then walking beside her.

“Oh, Hwasa. What’s wrong?”

“Can I borrow your notes?” She frowned and raising her eyebrows

“You slept on today’s lesson?”

“No, I just.. eum well I didn’t really pay attention with that, please? Can you?” She chuckled.

“Okay then.” She hand me her notes and I smiled brightly like a kid who just got a candy.

“Thanks!!!” We keep walking or it was more like I’m following her steps even I don’t know where she is going right now. ”Anyway,where are you going?”

“Me? I’m going to meet-“

“SEOLHYUNARI !!!”

That voice…  I felt a sudden shiver down on my spine, I know the owner of that voice and I don’t wanna face her nor looking at her face right now. Please just dig me a hole instead of facing this creep!!!!I need to go from here right now! Literally right now!  

“Uh.. Seolhyun I think I should meet Hyunsik hyung right now .. see you later.”

I tried to sounds normal with my lying words so Seolhyun gonna buy my lie and turned my back but seems like it wasn’t my lucky time. This succubus in her human form already catches me with her words.

“Oh! Hyejin is also here? What a fate? Where are you going? We just meet today aren’t we?”   She said innocently and sounds like a cheerful teenager.  I swear she must be laughing or smirking on her mind right now!!  I don’t want to get any trouble so face my fear and smiled sheepishly at her.

“H..hi Hyejeong noona.”

“You two know each other?” Seolhyun asked confusedly

“Not-“

“Yes, pretty much like that! Even we meet each other last night..” She cut me off and I glared her , I know she’ll talk about last night. She just smiled and put her innocent face again “aren’t we?” Maybe Seolhyun didn’t see that or not gonna notice it but I know right now Hyejeong teasing me and tried to playing with me. I’m boiled inside and my desire to just fly away from there already gone of nowhere, replaced with anger.

“Yes, we’re and I guess we have something to talk about, soon noona.”  Fine! If she wanna play, I’ll play along with her then!

 

 Flashback

“What are you doing here!?” I whispered yet also shouted at her. Damn it, is that Seoul really small until I meet her again, HERE!?! OUT OF NOWHERE WHY MUST FREAKING HERE!?!

“I don’t even know that you’re working here, it must be a fate that we meet here.” She chuckled and sipping her wine. I gave her a stern look, she hasn’t answered my question. Seems like get what was I’m thinking of “Why so furious? Okay, I’ll answer your question. First, I’m coming here to pay visit on my cousin and second, seriously I don’t even know that you’re working here, happy?”   I gave her a doubting look again “Do I look like lying now until you give me that face?”

“Even if you’re lying I’ll buy that anyway.” I start polishing the glass and tried to ignore her presence in front of me. Okay, actually it was quite hard to ignore her presence right now, how could you expect me to ignore a girl who purposely wears some inviting clothes to look on, in front of you. HECK I’M A NORMAL GUY TOO!!!! I feel like she checking me out while sipping her drink right now.

“Stop checking me out, you’re so obvious.” I said nonchalantly without even look at her and continue serving another costumer. She laughed and replied back.

“You know you look so hot in your outfit right now.”  Is she seducing me right now or what? She is a girl and why she likes to tease a guy so much?

“Thanks, but I just wonder why a person likes you really could be different between night and broad daily light.” I replied back and finally looking at her.

“You’re welcome, .. Well, a person like you also different when drunk wasn’t it?” She smirks. She got the point, okay when I was drunk that night I admit that I also flirt with her but really I I want to wipe that cocky smirks on her face right now. I don’t want to argue with her so I just (tried) to ignore her again and gave her a cold shoulder.

“Hey, don’t be so mean to your costumer.”

“I guess there was an exception to costumer like you.” I replied back and there’s a sudden silent for awhile. She chuckled and asks for another glass so I pour it down for her.

“Jaejin oppa is my cousin.” She calmly said.

“Are you threatening me now?” I scoffed

“Kind of?” She retorted back and laughs.

“Whatever…Listen, just pretend that you never see me here and I never see you here too tonight, got it?” I leaned to her and make a serious face.

And what if I won’t?”

 

…………………………………………………………….

 

                “What do you want!? I told you right to forget everything last night and just pretend that we never meet each other last night at bar!”

                “Why so furious? What so important about it? Why are you caring so much that we meet last night? We just meet at the bar and have a chit-chat aren’t we?” She asked me back

                “I have my own reason and it’s not your business to know that, just do what I’ve told you!” She smirks. Not again…

                “Are you seeing someone now? That’s why you care so much about someone find you working at bar like that?” I caught up with her words and my mouth just went agape. “So I was right?  It means I have your triumph card now, am i?” She laughed, this girl is totally have two faced, in front of her friends she turned out being angle likely and sweet cheerful girl but here in front of my face she was like an evil succubus that playing with me.

                “There’s nothing funny about that! And just do what I’ve said to you before!”

                “I told you too right? What if I won’t?” She challenges me back. ! I don’t want to lose my pride over her but my identity is more important right now. No one need to know what am I at the night and also someone who came up on my mind right now was Wheein.. She shouldn’t know this, no she shouldn’t know…no matter what…

                “Fine, I’ll let you win this time…. What do you want?”She laughed again and smiled at me

                “I want you to…………”

 

               

 

                …………………………………………………..

                It’s been a hellish week for me because that evil girl. That time she said that she want me to accept her and not give her a cold shoulder anymore, simply she asked me being her close friend but it turned out more than just close friend. I can say that I’ve become her obedient slave she called me here and there to accompany her, talking sweetly that she can’t trust any other guy, her sister was busy and her friends also busy too. What’s more worse was she found out that I have a thing for Wheein and she using that to oh-so-sweetly threatening me out every time I want to reject her request. The fear of being fired by Jaejin-nim , get beat from her sister and also Wheein found out about me made me didn’t have any other choice than to agree with her.  Wheein was right club wasn’t a safe place… That’s why I got a trouble with this girl and I tied to her right now.

                Finally, I guess I can have a breath of fresh air today. Here I, Moonbyul hyung, Wheein and Solar noona agreed to meet each other again on café that we used to hang out together. Since the college festival we rarely meet each other, probably because our task and else but as for Moonbyul hyung , I guess that he wanted to make a space with Solar noona right now, knowing the fact that he losing someone he likes the most to his brother was not an easy thing even I myself who never experienced it understand, much more he found out that Hyunyoung noona was back it was hitting him more. I know the whole story about them because I’m also there with him when he was struggle to recovery from his broken state. He acting though everyday but once we got home I can see how he changes slowly to his broken state again. If only Solar noona know about this, if only she didn’t date Minhyuk hyung.. If only… but then, it was just if….

                “What’s with your face? You seem so lifeless these days.” Moonbyul hyung chuckled then reading his book while sipping his coffee, waiting for the girls to come. “Is it because the younger Shin?” I slammed my head on the table.

                “Don’t you dare to mention her name; it was just like a curse from Hades.” I retorted back and he laughed.

                “Was she really that bad? She seems nice when I meet her before.” He teased me

                “You just don’t know hyung, how cunning she is! She was just like neither a sly fox nor Succubus; I even change her name into that on my contact. ”I barged.

                 “Eww~ I don’t think she’ll be happy to hear that.” He laughed again and I just rolled my eyes. “You better wash up your face on rest room now, your dear best friend will be coming here any minutes and I guess she is not gonna pleased seeing her lion like this.” He teased me again.

                “Yeah, you’re right and you should prepare for the Sun who’ll burn you up later.” I sticking out my tongue and dashed off to the rest room avoiding his wrath because I heard him yelled at me before … ahh I forgot, I leave my phone on the table.. ~ Nevermind, it’s not like he gonna embarrassing me on my kakao story anyway.

………………………………

                Wheein’s POV

                I entering the café with big smile on my face, of course my dimple gonna be out at this rate. It’s been awhile since we hang out together like this. We’ve been busy these days and rarely meet each other. I miss everyone especially my blonde lion I haven’t got a time to go out with him again.  He seems busy, even this week I can’t meet him the only one who accompany me was Yoondak sunbaenim. I like Yoondak sunbaenim company, he is nice and treat me really well but then it’s different with Hyejin’s . We still contacting each other but I just feel something odd these days it was like there was a space between us. Maybe I just over thinking about it, he’ll always stay by my side right? Just like he came to find me and help me to forget my crush to Beenzino sunbaenim, right?

                I saw Moonbyul oppa reading a book in or usual table, alone. Wait, it’s weird usually Hyejin will be here too. I approached him and took a sit in front of him.

                “You’re alone oppa? Where’s Hyejin?”

                “Oh Wheein you’re come, Hwasa went to the restroom he’ll back in some minutes.” He replied and sipping his coffee. I just noded hear his explanation. I saw Hyejin’s phone on the table and suddenly the phone beeping, there is a message coming from someone it was written as ‘Sly Fox Shin’ who was that? Is there a thing that I didn’t know happened?  I don’t know but for some reason I believe it was a girl and I don’t know why I felt irritated with that. Maybe sly fox wasn’t a good word but who know what the meaning behind it? Is he really seeing a girl now? Why he didn’t he tell me? We share no secret aren’t we?

                “Is Hyejin seeing a girl now, oppa?” I asked Moonbyul oppa out of the blue.

                “Eh?” He look surprised but then he look like thinking for awhile I frowned. “Mm.. As far as I know its no, but some of his friend said that he closes with a girl right now, why suddenly asking me like that?” He asking back

                “Nothing.” I replied shortly and he just nodded. His answer really make me feel uneasy right now, I don’t know I just don’t like it.

                “Jealous?”

                “What? No! Why would I jealous of?”

                “Oh~ okay then.” He just buy my word like that.  But wait… Am I jealous?

                Suddenly we heard a paired of girls bickering and our attention suddenly drown on them. They are walking to us. I can tell that one of them is Solar unnie since I can easily reconize her voice but who’s the other one? They reach our table and Solar unnie brightly greet us.

              “Hi guys! I miss you guys a lot!.... Anyway remember about my new friend that was transferred from Japan before? Here I brought this girl with me, please introduce yourself buddy^^”

                The girl beside Solar unnie nudge her and whispering something, seems like she was shy. She has a cute face with black hair and bangs on her forehead, she warmly smile to us

                “Hi, nice to meet you my name is….”

 

 

                Hwasa’s POV  

                I’m walking from the rest room and go to our table. There were four persons there and two of them are standing right now. Wait, Four? I frowned, Wheein was there sitting in front of Moonbyul hyung and Solar noona standing there then the only question left is, who’s the girl beside her? I’m end up rushing my pace to going there to killing my curiosity and there really get the answer.

                 “Hi, nice to meet you my name is Cho Hyunyoung and you can call me Hyunyoung.”

                .

                .

                .

                .

.

What a nice answer…..

 

 

               

 

Author’s Note :

Yuhuuu~ The 8th chapter was done! And I hope you can enjoy this chapter even if it short *bow down for apologize* I’m sorry AOA fans I make Hyejeong as a cunning fox here it’s not like I’m hating her :’D I do like AOA as well even I jamming to their song sometimes but then I just want to put some character to fit my story so yeah :v , I’m sorry for the lack of idea if my story and looks like so typical also for the grammatical error here. I’d be glad to get some feed backs so I can improve my writing skill ^^ once again thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter! Ppyong!^^