The Darkness Moon

Stuck

Chapter 6 : The Darkness Moon

There was a guy and a girl who standing in the school rooftop alone right now. The guy looking at the girl coldly and the girl looked so nervous. She even looked down and played with her blouse. A sighed escaped from the guy lips.

                “Why are you calling me here oppa? Is there anything you wanna-“ The girl timidly asked him but he cut her off even before she finished her word

“Let’s break up.”

“What..?” the girl couldn’t believe what she heard and her lips just went agape but not knowing what should she said to him.

“You heard that right? Let’s break up.” The guy replied again with more coldly tone.

“B..but oppa-”

“There’s no but, I’m done with you,bye.” The guy walked passes the girl to the door and leave her alone without even looking back at her.

“Wha.. what.. wait you can’t do this! Oppa I love you-“

“Blam!!!!”

The rooftop door slammed loudly enough and only thing that heard after that only a faint sobs from the girl that leave behind by the guy.

 …………….

The guy walking down from the rooftop while rolled his eyes, clicked his tongue and   grumbled loud enough to heard by anyone..Well luckily for him there was no one there.

“Tch~ girls and their oh- so- fragile heart~ as always.. Bored.”

He went to school’s cafetaria to meet his friend. While him walking through the hall way some people greet him and some girls smiling shyly at him. He greets them back and plays cool with the girls; he smiled back charmingly enough to melt them down then passed them by. Inside his mind he laughed out loud seeing girls always like that with him, now a smirk slightly appeared across his lips. “Who can deny my charms anyway?” That’s what he thought.

He reached the cafeteria. There his friends already waiting for him in the table and as always they’re being noisy.

“Moonbyul hyung! Over here! “ A Chinese guy with snapback on his head called him from the cafeteria table and another guys who also have Chinese looks scolded him

“Yah! Jackson not too loud!” 

The one who called Moonbyul walks over them and sit beside Jackson and laugh over his friends who bickered over something.

“Ssup! Guys!” He greet them.

“Where are you from hyung? Is not usually you’re disappeared somewhere when it’s about break time.”

“Rooftop, I have something to do there Mark” He answered the question and took a French fries in front of him that Mark have bought before.

“I bet it’s not just something if you’re coming alone there, wasn’t it?” another guy with a cute face asked him.

“Sort off, Well… you can guess it what is that, wasn’t you Bae Jaewook? Or Benji?” He answered Benji’s question while smirking over him. The other two guys looking each other and then Jackson screamed so sudden.

“OH !”

The entire cafetarie looking at them because Jakson’s screams quite loud, Benji facepalming his face and Mark slapped back of Jackson’s head while Moonbyul apologizing to others.

“Ouch was what that?” Jackson throw a glare to Mark, but then he continue his words while looking at Moonbyul “You just broke up wasn’t you? With who now?” He asked him with excitement.

“Really? Again? “ Mark and Benji asked him too.

“Well yeah.” Moonbyul answer them then laugh over .”It’s Lee Mijoo, perhaps you guys have known about her.” He continued nonchalantly and eating again.

“Lee Mijoo? Our junior? That innocent girl? Damn you Moonbyul you such an ! You like pure innocent type now huh? Already bored with innocent-yet somehow y girl like Keumjo? That you dated before?” Benji asked him while joking.

“Yeah , I guess?” He laugh again “But, you know innocent girls are boring to death you’re not gonna find something them. Well testing one by one not gonna wasn’t it?”

“You are really school evill heart-throb hyung!” Mark throws him a french fries and they laugh again.

“Wait, wasn’t you just break up with another girl from cheers or choir club? Who’s that Son..Na..or Son Wen..-“ Jackson haven’t even finishing his words but Moonbyul cut him off.

“You mean Son Naeun and Son Wendy? Well, I dated them both, technically they are siblings and yeah you’re right I have broken up with them a few days ago. It was around this week Naeun on Monday and Wendy on Tuesday.” He explained nonchalantly.

“You surely remember all of them aren’t you?” Jackson remarked.”But, still I can get it why? Girls are still attracted to you even they know that you’re kinda player like this, let me asked you hyung, how many girls that you have dated until now?”

“23 so far.. well, if you add Mijoo in it’ll be 24 then.”

“Damn! That’s quite a huge number!” Mark exclaimed 

“Blame on my super gen from my parents then that make no one even can stand my charms.” Moonbyul boasted out.

“So full of yourself huh?” Benji punch his shoulder jokingly and all of them laughing again.

While they’re laughing, suddenly five girls passed by them. The girls chatting and giggling to each other, they took a sit not too far away from Moonbyul and his friend’s table. As expected Moonbyul eyes suddenly locked to the one of them.

“What are you looking at?” Benji asked after noticing his friend suddenly looking out somewhere. Heard that the other two guys suddenly stop laughing and diverting their attention to Moonbyul. “God, not again!” Benji, growled after looking at where Moonbyul looking at right now. Not even minding Benji’s words, Moonbyul asked their friends.

“Who are they?”

“Those girls over there?” Jackson asked him and Moonbyul nod his head.

“If I’m not mistaken, they’re our senior and also part of student council. They’re Park Kyungri, Bae Woohee, Pyo Hyemi, Park Minha and Cho Hyunyoung.” Mark explained it to him.

“Who’s the black haired girl with bang and the shortest among them?” Moonbyul asked him again.

“Her name is Cho Hyunyoung. She is vice president of student council. She is smart,kind, humble and also have a nice voice, part of choir club and she can dance well too. From what I’ve been heard before some guys already asked her out but she rejected all of them.” Moonbyul tap his chin and nod his head after hearing Mark’s explanation.

“Nice girl type huh? Sounds interesting.” Moonbyul said while smirking.

“I know this one will be going where! ..... I’ll bet $ 10 if Moonbyul hyung have a nerve to asking her number right now and get that!” Jackson exclaimed and Benji laughs hearing that.

“$ 20 Moonbyul not gonna get that! And $ 30 if he can date her around this week! ” Benji said cockily and place his money on the table.

“So, the total is $ 60 ? Fine! I’ll get that, you’re so gonna lose this Bae Jaewook.” Moonbyul eyed him while smirking.Right after that , Moonbyul walks to the girls. The girls still chatting happily and laughing together until Moonbyul came over them.

“Excuse me,”

“Yes?” They answer in unison and turn their head to Moonbyul direction.

“May I talk to Hyunyoung sunbaenim for awhile?” He asked her politely.

“Sure, you can talk anything here.” Hyunyoung replied him and smiled.

“Really? Then… May I asked your number sunbaenim?” He asked her boldly while smiling sweetly to her and handed his phone.

The girls suddenly have an unbelieveable look on their face, not to mention Hyunyoung too. While Benji, Jackson and Mark squealing on their table. Benji was praying hard that Hyunyoung not gonna give her number while Jackson really excited what’s gonna happen there.

“What the-“One of Hyunyoung friends who has a cat like eyes and fierce y vibe on her almost cursed over him but Hyunyoung stop her and smiled to calm her down.

“It’s okay Kyungri unnie.” She smiled

“But-“ Before Kyungri  finished her words Hyunyoung turn her attention to Moonbyul again and took his phone. She type her number there.

“Here my number, is there anything else you wanna ask?” She handed back his phone and smiled. He take his phone and smiled to her ‘it’s really easy~’ He thought.

“Thank you sunbaenim, and no, I don’t have anything else to ask. Oh, anyway my name is-“

“Moon Byulyi ? Right?”

“How did you-“

“Everyone knows you, and everyone talks about you.” She smiled again to him.

“Ohh… I see that… See you around then sunbaenim.”

Moonbyul walked back to his table and he smiling victoriously to Benji. ‘Hah! So Easy!’ He mouthed to him. Meanwhile the girls on Hyunyoung table start throwing question to Hyunyoung because her unexpected action before.

“Did you really give him your number?” Kyungri asked her furiously. She really doesn’t like Moonbyul came out so sudden from nowhere and asked Hyunyoung number out of the blue like that. Hyunyoung only nod and smiled.

“Yes, I gave him my number.”

“But, Cho Hyunyoung!! Don’t you know who he is?!!?” Kyungri being madder than before, right now.

“Kyungri unnie was right; don’t you know who he is?” Now Minha show her concern towards Hyunyoung .

“Of course I know, he is Moon Byulyi right?” She answered back.

“You’re right he is Moon Byulyi and everybody know him but what we’re talking about is his personality and his background Hyunyoung.” Woohee said to her.

“Moon Byul has known for his behavior as a player around the school lately, even he just a sophomore right now. He already dated some girls from freshmen, sophomore and also senior too, he dated almost all famous girls in our school start from the iest one until the innocent one.” Hyemi tried to reason out. “Last time… I heard that he dated Keumjo too.”

“Wait, Keumjo? Wasn’t he dated Bomi?” Kyungri asked confusedly

“What Bomi? He dated Subin though.” Woohee exclaimed.

“No! He dated Hani too before!” Minha spoken out

“See? I bet the list can go on up more than 20 girls. Look, Hyunyoung we just concern and worried about you, he asking your number out of the blue like that must be one of his steps to hit on you, and we don’t want you being a toy for him, you’re too precious to being one.” Kyungri told her. Hyunyoung looking at her friends and gave a reassuring smile to them.

“Thanks for your concern girls; I’m really thankful to have friends like you all. Yes I do really know about that, but you guys don’t have to worry about that. You guys trust me right?” She asked her friends and they sighed in defeat then nods. “Then let me do it in my own way, just trust me, I know what I’m doing right now.”

………………………………………………………….

To : Cho Hyunyoung

Hello Hyunyoung sunbaenim, Moonbyul speaking here ^^ Do you have a free time this weekend night?

From : Cho Hyunyoung

Hi there Moonbyul,  yes I have why ?

To : Cho Hyunyoung

Do you mind if I’m asking you to go out somewhere with me?  

From : Cho Hyunyoung

Straight to the point aren’t you? ㅋㅋ Sure, where?

To : Cho Hyunyoung

ㅋㅋWas that a crime sunbaenim?ㅋㅋ Park, 08.00 pm I’ll wait until you come!

………………………………………………..

 

“Is she not gonna come?”

Moonbyul already on the park right now. He keep checking his phone since 15 minutes ago. Hyunyoung wasn’t even replying his text and now it’s 08.15 pm already. It was Saturday night and pasome couple passed by him on the park. ‘Maybe I should just leave.’ He thought. When he about to leave, someone tap his shoulder. He turned out his body and found that Hyunyoung standing there.

“I thought you’re not gonna come.”

“I’m sorry, did you waiting too long? I have something to do before.”

“Yeah, it’s about 15 minutes but never mind after all you’re come and waiting for someone like you is worth enough.”  He smiled.

“Cheesy aren’t you?” She laughed.

“Nope, I’m just saying the truth. I heard that you’ve been rejecting some guys, that mean you also declined some guys offer to go out with them before, right? So, I think that I should be thankful you’re coming here right now even it was late.”

“Whatever you wanna say Moonbyul. Oh here enjoy this, I bought it when I’m on my way to go here, I hope you like it.” She smiled and gave him a cup of hot coffee.

“Eh? Because of this coffee you’re late to coming here?” He take a cup of coffee that she handed to him and she nod then sipping her coffee

“Sort off , I guess it’ll be quite cold here so I bought this. Anyway, can we sit down somewhere now? My legs feel numb right now.” She jokes

“Oh sure.”

They sit next to each other on the bench and Hyunyoung start to spoke out again.

“So tell me Moonbyul how much your friends have bet on you to be able to date me?” She said casually then sipping her coffee and looking at Moonbyul face. Heard that Moonbyul spit out his coffee.

“Sorry?” He looked at her and she chuckled

“I said how much your friends have bet on you to be able to date me?” She smiled at him. He blinked and couldn’t even say a word. ”So, I was right?” She raised an eye brow. ‘Damn, how could she know that?’

“Look sunbaenim I-“

“Shhh~ It’s okay, I know it a guy like you would be like that.” She shut him down and chuckled. Moonbyul felt really embarrassed right now that this was the first time a girl said those things like that to him.

“If you already know, then why you accepted my offer before?” He tried to ask her.

 “I have my own reason, Kyungri unnie already mad enough when you asked my number before and girls also tried to stop me. Probably they’ll be madder if they know that I’m going out with you right now.” She giggled

“A reason?” She nodded “May I know that?” He asked her with curiosity

 “I’ll tell you later, but first hand me your phone. I’ll help you to win your bet first.” He looks so confused but he gave her his phone. She opened his phone and clicking the camera application. She made it on selca mode. Suddenly out of nowhere she kissed his cheek and took a picture of it. The sudden event made him frozen in the spot. ‘Did she… .Did she just kiss me?’ While he was still dazed with that, she did something to the picture and hand back his phone to him.

“There, I have send that picture with a message that we’re dating already to your friends Benji, Mark and Jackson right?  Congratulation you win the bet now.” She said cheerfully “Oh and also as a bonus I use that as your wallpaper there.” He just doesn’t know what to say or what to react that time. That was the first time there was a girl like her. He ever dated some seniors but no one even like her.

“Sunbaenim… Don’t you… Don’t you feel hurt about that” He carefully asked her

“As a girl I am, of course I feel hurt. You just playing over my pride but then rather than being hurt, I have something that I want to show you.” She answered while smiling sincerely.

“Something?”

“Yes, Something. I’ll tell you that tomorrow. Meet me again here at 08.00 am sharp. We have a long day ahead and don’t forget to bring your prize from that betting game. Will you?”

“I will.”

“Great then! See you tomorrow morning here!”

………………………………………………………………………

Sunday, 08.00 am – Park

 “You really come.” She smiled when Moonbyul walked to her and then stopped in front of her right now. “Did you bring your prize? How much is that?”

“Of course I’ll come, and yes I bring that with me. It’s around $ 60.” She nodded.

“That’s quite huge.” She checked her phone and then smiled again to him.”We should hurry up, today will be a long day ahead for us.”

 “You have said that last night.” He chuckled and suddenly she grabbed his hand to walking ahead with her. “Eh?”

“You still remember all of your exs right?” She asked him casually.

“Yes, kind of.. What’s wrong?”

“We gonna meet them all today^^!”

………………………………………………………………………..

Sunday, 08.45 pm – Park

“Plok!”

“Ouch! Couldn’t you be gentler?” Moonbyul groaned when Hyunyoung place an ice pack to his left cheek without even give him a warning first.

“Oops! Sorry, is that hurt?” Hyunyoung asked him with concern tone but she giggled after that.

“Of course it hurts, It hurts like a !” He snorted. Hearing that Hyunyoung  rolled her eyes and push the ices pack harder to his cheeks. “Arrghhhhhh!!!” He groaned loud.

“Show some respect kid, I’m still older than you.” She made a teasing face. “Here, hold this for awhile; I’ll take the firstaid kit on my bag.” She told him to hold the ice pack and start looking for firstaid kit on her bag. She kneeled in front of him whereas he sitting in the bench. ”Now you know right? Why I told you that you should bring your prize? It’s all for buying you medicine for a condition like this.” She giggled. “So, how was it? Did you enjoy our date today?” She emphasized the date words. He rolled his eyes. 

“Yes definitely.” He answered sarcastically. “But I guess you’re the one who really enjoyed this so called date.” She laughed and took an oil treatment for his wounds on his face.

“Of course I am, why wouldn’t I?” She giggled while take care of his wound.

“Ouch! Be gentler please.” He groaned again when Hyunyoung applied some oil treatment on his wounds.”You were making fun of me today.”

“You think so?” She asked him again, still busy treat his wound.

“Kind of.” He replied shortly and she sighed.

“You have a cut over here.” She touches his lip’s corner, give him a treatment and place a plaster there. He had frozen again. Her face was being too close with him and he feels a sudden spark on him. “Done!” She said cheerfully and settled down the firstaid kit to her bag.

“Why would you drag me to meet them and even told them that they could do anything they wanted to do for me? I got almost more than 24 slaps, Yoon Bomi and Chorong sunbaenim kicked me hard on the mattress then the bear friend of Wendy, Kang Seulgi has beaten me too!”He grumbled, but she laughed hearing his rants “What? Was it funny huh?” He sounds mad now.

“Are you mad right now?”She chuckled and gave him a can of soda from her bag. He took it from her and opened it then took a sip while continuing his rants.

“Of course I am! Don’t you know how hurt my body right now? Those girls were seriously no joke. Are they really a girl? I can’t believe it.”

“Then, why are you playing with them before?” She sat beside him and took a sip from her soda can. He stopped drinking and everything went silent. “Don’t you get the point why I drag you to meet them all?” She keeps asking him and only can look down on his sneakers.

“I..I …”

“You cannot answer that?”

He keeps silent. Guilty start eating his mind and soul… he doesn’t understand why,.. This girl beside him can make him feels guilty about what he has done to his exs. Benji, Jackson and Mark have been lecturing him about his behavior but never once he take that as a serious words or rather give a about that. For him, girls always fake, they only good at first and went all garbage later. There’s no point for him to have a guilty feeling. They always like that and he believes that these past years since middle school, seems like his past makes him have a grudge over girls. But then, it’s been a day he spending time with this girl and he can feel the sudden guilt on him.

“I just want to clean your past. I don’t know what should I to clean your past at first. The only things that come into my mind was too release their grudge over you. Maybe you never consider their feeling when you broke up with them, they just something to satisfied your feeling and desire over something. But then, girls are girls they are fragile and helpless over the one that they love the most. Physically you never hurt them, No you never did. But emotionally, you hurt them enough. I believe some of them still not over you. A hurting person can be really scary sometimes; they could do anything even it’s out of their mind. They could harm their self or even another person…” She stop her words and looking at him “including you.”  He was kind of speechless and only can let her continuing her words.”I just don’t want something terrible happened to you and I should stop that before its happening.”

“Wh.. why?”

“Because, I like you.”

“You…”

“Yes, I like you since you were freshmen back then. No matter how people said about you I still like you. I believe that inside your heart you still a nice person and you have that side on you. Of course I was mad when you playing with girl’s heart and how you treat them badly, you gave them a hope and crushed them down. Back then, I don’t have any courage but then, I promise to myself that I’m gonna change you someday and finally the time has come and you came to me.” She smiled.

Honestly he feels ashamed but also impressed. This girl is the honest one among the girls that he has been dated before and he could feel something on him whenever she did something to him, even her single words have a huge impact on him. That time his mindset about girls suddenly vanished nowhere and that’s the first time he feels that he could put all of his trust on her. She hold his hand and looking at him tenderly.

“I’ll date you for real, and I’m ready for all consequence to be with you. I believe that you’re not gonna hurt me after this. Moon Byulyi, Cho Hyunyoung is all yours now.”

………………………………………………………

Since that time they really date for real and it’s shocked the entire school, much more for Hyunyoung’s friends. People start gossiping around about them, about how long they’ll last some of them even betting on it. After all the longest time Moonbyul dated a girl was a month. Hyunyoung introduce him to her friends and Kyungri nearly beats him down if Hyunyoung didn’t stop her. She even warn him that

 “If you dare to hurt her I’ll be sure to break every single bone that you have more than Yoon Bomi,Park Chorong or Kang Seulgi did to you before!”

He only can gulp down his saliva and nods, surely Kyungri was not even kidding about that. She was not a taekwondoin like Bomi or hapkido master like Chorong but when it comes to the scary terms surely she was scarier than those two.

“Yes sunbaenim… I understand about that.” Hyunyoung giggled looking at his obedient acts. But then he thought about Kyungri words for awhile…and he realized something, “Yah!!!!Did you tell them about that day?” He feels embarrassed.

“Girls are girls after all.” She answered that and laughed. The other girls joined her laugh teasing him.

“Oh oh I remember she told us that Moon Byul whining like a kid and how he looks like an easy kicking target for Bomi.” Hyemi pointed out and everyone laugh again. They keep teasing him enough and calling him a kid since them all older than him. Even he feel embarrassed, inside he was happy that her friends approved his relationship with her.

Slowly but sure Moonbyul start to change he wasn’t a flirt anymore and he was being a gentleman to girls. He even was getting along with his exs. Sometimes they teasing him how jealous they’re because Hyunyoung could make him loyal to her and he jokes that Hyunyoung possessed him with magic. Hyunyoung also get along with his friends inside the school or even outside like Hwasa too he introduce her to him and they’ve been hang out together for a couple time. Hyunyoung also introduces her cousin Youngji to Jackson and recently they just start dating each other. They didn’t do so much PDA at school that can make people disgusted over them.They keep it cool and find a time for their self outside the school.  Everyone start forgetting Moonbyul dark past. They look at Moonbyul as a nice guy now and the school heart-throb title also get over from him. There was a time that Hyunyoung graduated from there. People may think that Moonbyul will cheats and they’ll broke up since Hyunyoung wasn’t around to look after him anymore, but it was surprising Moonbyul keep loyal to her and not even cheat on her despite their long distance relationship. In time Moonbyul have to face an exam before he graduate and go the college. There as a smart girl she is, Hyunyoung help him to study at his home. Hyunyoung and him already close to each other parents so their parents wasn’t really mind if one of them come to their house, much more now Hyunyoung come to his house to help him study.

“No!! The answer is B! Not A! Oh c’mon you should focus!” Hyunyoung nagged him on guest room when she helped him study.

“Arghh !! Can we stop studying for awhile? I’m already study all day long and this is Saturday night, we should enjoy our date somewhere.” He whined and pouted while slamming his head on the table.

“This is a date tho~ we are alone inside your home while your parents away, your brother went to his friend’s house and your maid goes off to their town. Just the two of us, romantic right?” She said casually without looking at him, she still busy checking and correcting Moonbyul’s papers.

“Yeah, romantic enough, you nerd.” He rolled his eyes

“You love this nerd anyway~” She answered back and still not looking at him. He pouted and looking at her. “Go back reading your book.”

“Sunbaenim.”

“I told you to stop calling me that when we’re alone.”

“Noona.”

“Hmm?”

“Hyunyoung noona.”

“Hmm?”

“Cho Hyunyoung.”

“ What Byulyi?” She stopped her activity and finally looks at him.

“Finally you look at me!” He cheerfully said and she rolled her eyes and went back checking Moonbyul’s paper again. “Wait, what did you called me before?”

“Byulyi, why?” She paid no attention again and Moonbyul feed up with this. He took his papers from her and she yelled.

“Hey!!”

“Noona stop studying for awhile will you? You didn’t even pay attention to me.”

“Give me back that paper Moon Byulyi!” She tried to reach the paper.

“No! You listen to me first!”

“Urgh! Fine!” He beamed and tried to hug her but she pushed him away. “What do you want Byuli?” he pouted.

“You called me Byulyi now? Why?” He smiled lovingly while holding her hand.

“Uh.. That’s…. That’s because everyone called you Moonbyul and I think that,.. since we’ve been dating for about a year I want to have another pet name for you instead of baby, honey or else.” She was embarrassed and shy with her own answer but she tried to looks cool and looking to another way instead of looking into his eyes. Moonbyul chuckled and tried to .

“ Aww that’s so sweet of you ~ look your cheeks being red now.” He pokes her cheeks and she yelled again and hitting him.

“Yahh!! Stop poking my cheeks!!” Moonbyul laugh and she keeps hitting him but suddenly she lost her balance and she grabs Moonbyul hand until they fell together to the couch. Moonbyul was hovering over her with both of his hand besides Hyunyoung’s head and their face was only centimeters apart. Hyunyoung was blushing madly right now and smirks suddenly creep out on Moonbyul’s lips.

“Byuli get off from me. Now…”

“How if I won’t?” He dared her and leaning closer.

“I warn you.”

“You know it’s only making it more interesting, and they way you call my name……. it’s really .” He whispered and keep leaning closer and closer to her.

“Fine then.” She sweetly smiled to him

With one swift move she kicked him until he fell on the floor really hard.

“OUchhhh!! That’s Hurt!! Did you really need to do that?” He yelled. Hyunyoung get up and hit him using pillow on the couch. “Aw!! Again!? Why you really like to abused me?!?!” He protested.

“You and your erted mind, that’s what you got if you mess around with me! “ She glared at him.

“Why me? Who’s the one who pulled my hand before? You surely the one who want it so bad Cho Eh Jok!” He was sticking out his tongue. She hit him again using pillow.

“That was an accident! And stop calling me that! You don’t even know it!” She was embarrassed.

“Ouch stop hitting me then! Yeah I never know it but at least Kyungri noona has been blurted it out before.” He laughed and she pouted.

“Get off from there. Since you’ve been whining all the time and that’s make me headache let’s go out somewhere for awhile.”

“Yay!!” He squealed and she chuckled seeing his reaction.

“You are really such a kid.”

…………………………………………………………………………………

             “Byulyi this one! This one! And this one too! Ahh that one look delicious too!

“Speaking of a kid who’s being a kid now? You always too excited when it comes to buying food like this” He chuckled and she pouted “Don’t pout like that, you look so cute and I can’t resist that.” He more.

“Cheese ball” She said and he laughed.

There they went to the groceries and bought some snack to them and some cake ingredient. Hyunyoung said she wanted to make a cake for his mom before she goes home later. A few minutes later they back to Moonbyul’s house and start making cake together or it was more like Hyunyoung tried to make a cake and Moonbyul spoil her while playing with the ingredient.

“Byulyi I’m not gonna done this cake before your parents go home later if you keep spoiling me and playing with the flour like this!” She tried to focus on making a cake but Moonbyul wasn’t even listening to her. He keeps spoiling her and she glared at him.

“Ow.. Okay, okay .. I’ll stop now, happy?”

“You better just sit down and watch rather than spoiling me like that.”

 “You kill the fun babe… But watching you make a cake will be boring when I don’t have anything to do.” He sat down on the kitchen bar chair.

“Then go watch some movie, you’ve bought some snacks anyway.” She didn’t even look at him and keep making the cake. He pouted but she didn’t even pay attention to him. Moonbyul gets up from his seat and walking up to her.

“Stay there, don’t come near me.” She warns him but as always he didn’t listening to her. He comes to her “Byulyi I told you to-“She didn’t finish her words when she felt a pair of arms sliding on her waist from behind, securely embracing there. She stunned for awhile, of course they’ve been dating for about a year and have done some skinship too but for her every time he did that, that feeling always come there always a butterfly on her stomach. Moonbyul put his chin on her shoulder, closing his eyes and inhaling her scent.

“Keep baking I just want to hug you for awhile, can I?” He said softly on her ear. She smiled and continuing her works.

“Of course you can.”

…………………………………………………………………

Finally, Moonbyul graduated and he got into the same college as her but in different major. Nevertheless they keep maintain their relationship and as the time goes by its almost 2 years they’re dating each other. One night in the winter before the starts of the new semester Hyunyoung asked him out to the amusement park. There, they were playing until almost late night.

“It’s almost late night dear, I should send you home or your parents gonna be worried.”

“I know it, but please can we ride that for last time? Please?” She begged him.

“Okay then that one and we go home okay?” She nods happily and he smiled.

They were ride the Ferris wheel together and Hyunyoung really happy about that. She keeps smiling and holds his hand when they start to go up until in the middle. The Ferris wheel stopped for awhile. In the moment like this they admiring how beautiful Seoul city was from above.

“I’m really happy tonight.” She turned her head and looks at him. “Thanks for coming with me Byulyi.” She smiled lovingly.

“I do really happy too.” He holds her hands. ”You don’t have to thank me, I should be the one who should say thank you. Thank you for being mine and thank you for everything.” They look at into each other eyes. There’s a sudden silent between them, but in the moment like this words are not even needed anymore. They were savoring every moment that they have together right now within their eyes. Their eyes tell everything to each other. With one hand he caressed her cheek. Slowly he leaned forward to her while closing his eyes and tilted his head, she slowly close her eyes too and also tilted her head. He kissed her softly right on her lips. There’s no rush on their kiss it was all smooth and perfect. It was their first; they didn’t want to rush everything. Surely they’ve been kissing each other too before, but it was just on each other cheeks or on her forehead and shoulders. They stayed for awhile like that until he slowly parted away because the lack of air. They open their eyes and smiled. He brought her to his chest and hugged her.

“I love you.”

………………………………………………………………………

 “Go inside dear, or your parents will scold me later.” He chuckled.

They’re in front of her house right now. Moonbyul already send her home after they went to the amusement park before. He told her to go inside but she just standing there and look down on her feet.

“Baby? You’re not going inside?” He looks at her and she look up on him with sad eyes.

“Uh.. I’ll go inside.” She smiled and he noticed something strange on her.

“Is there anything that bothering your mind dear?”

“No..Nothing I’m just gonna miss you, you know the new semester will be start soon and we’ll be busy, that means we’ll hard to see each other” She pouted and playing with her fingers. He smiled with her antics and hugged her then ruffled her hair.

“Silly, we always can meet each other on weekend aren’t we?” She nods her head. “Now go inside, before your parents haunt me down for taking you too long.” He chuckled “I’ll get going now.” He released his hug and turn around.

“Byulyi..” When he about to turn around she hold his hand again, pull him to face her again and she kissed his lips so sudden. They stay like that for awhile, until she parted away. She smiled at him.

“Have a safe drive.”

………………………………………………………………….

Moonbyul already went off from her house and she enters her house. Right after she close the door she broke down crying there. She has been holding that since he drove her off to her home and now she let it all. A maid approached her there.

“Ms. Cho are you ready? Mr. and Mrs. Cho already waiting you in the airport.”

“Yes, I am… let’s go there Kim Ahjussi.”

………………………………………………………………….

A few days has passed since he sent her home that time and yet they haven’t contact each other. Moonbyul thought that maybe she was busy because she ever whined to him about how busy she is in the last semester before. When he thought about it a giggled slipped out from his lips. How she puffed her cheeks and looks so cute when she was mad. But then, he feels something odd about it and decided to looking at her on the college. On his way he meets with Hyunyoung’s  friends.

“Kyungri noona!”

“Moonbyul? What are you doing here?”

“Looking for Hyunyoung noona of course. I haven’t met her for awhile; Do you know where she is?” He asked her. Heard that their face went pale so sudden and they look at him. “What?”

“She didn’t tell you?” Hyemi carefully asked him

“Tell me what?” He confusedly asking back and they look at each other and Kyungri decide to speak up for him.

“Here, Hyunyoung gave me this. She told me to give it you if you looking for her.” She gave him a letter and he looking at that confusedly.

“What is this?”

“Just open it and you’ll know later. We’ll be going now.” She told him and before they left him they pat’s his shoulder, even Minha whispered “find a strength kid.”

……………………………………………………

Dear Byulyi,

If you read this latter it means I’m not here anymore. I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you in the first place that I’m leaving so sudden. I’m too weak to do that and I don’t have any courage for that. You maybe wondered why I leave you so sudden, and start asking yourself why? No, you did nothing wrongs, love. It was not because I stop loving you or I’m just playing with you. No, I never did that. I love you and I really do, if I’m just playing with you I’m not gonna stay with you this past two years. Thank you, thank you for everything and I’m sorry that I couldn’t tell you why … What is my reason to leave so sudden… Don’t ask the girls they know nothing. I’m sorry if I’m hurting you right now, I’m really sorry. Please be happy Byulyi…. I love you …

 

Until we meet again,

 

Cho Hyunyoung

………………………………………………………

Moonbyul POV’s

I slowly open my eyes when sunlight hit me through the window. There, I tried to pull the blanket over my head to sleep again but then I realized something. I blinked my eyes and realize that I’m not in my room and I wake up in someone’s bed. I widening my eyes and checking out myself under the blanket. Fiuhh~ thanks God I’m not but where am I? I smell something in the air, someone making coffee and pancake; I guess this smell come from the kitchen of this apartement. I get up and tried to walk into the kitchen.  The effect from last night still lingering on my head.. Hangover I guess. While walking I remembered that, there was a stranger came to me last night. Maybe that person was the one who brought me here.  I reach the kitchen and there I saw a girl with long black hair in her short pants and big over sized shirt that hugging her petite frame making pancake.  I just can see her back so I can’t recognize who she is. But then, she startled me.

“You’re up?”

This voice.. no it can’t be.’

 She turned around and…….

“Long time no see,.. Byulyi..”

…………………………………………………………………………………

  “I made you a pancake and here is the medicine for your hangover.” She smiled and sitting in front of me.

“Th..thanks.”

That’s the only thing that I could say. I’m still processing what happened right now and for the worst with my hangover state I couldn’t think properly.

“You’re in my apartment now. I brought you here since you’re drunk last night. That’s if you wonder why you’re here right now.”  She explained it to me.

Honestly I don’t know how to react; a lot of feelings are come to me like a sudden wave. happiness, sadness, anger, disappointment all mixed being one. Here, after three years I see her again, the person who have change my dark past and also the one who broke my heart a year ago. I’m just continue eating the pancake that she made for me.. even the pancake still have a same taste….

“You still rapping well. I saw your performance last night.”

“You think so?”

She only nod and smiled. I tried to finish my pancake as soon as possible and got off from here. I don’t want to face her right now, not after what she have done to me and not in my broken state after last night even I do still wondering and wanted to ask her why she leave me that time.

“I saw you heading to the club after the festival so I went after you. Did something happen to you last night?”

“It’s none of your business.”

I replied her shortly after I finished my meals and drank the medicine. I get off from the chair and she did the same.

“I’ll get going now. Thanks for the meal and last night.”

I took my coat on her couch and also my phone there in hurry and go to the front door. When I’m about to open the door there was a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from back so sudden. She hugs me.. This feeling..  

“Don’t go….”

“…….”

“Please don’t…..I’m sorry really I am…”

I just keep silent and standing there, truthfully a part of me want to turn around and hug her back but another part of me told me to just get off from there.

“I should be going now, Hwasa will looking for me.” I tried to reason out and it sounds so cold.

“Please stay for awhile…. Byulyi.. Please..” She begged me, her voice almost cracked. No please don’t cry right now.  I released her hug and open the door then walk off from there without even looking back at her.

 

 

 

 

Why did you comeback?......................

 

 

Author Note :

Hello! Chapter six was done and sorry for my lateness to update this one *deep bows* I’m in the middle of exam right now ^^. Anyway this is the longest chapter that I ever write LOL, oh if you wonder why I use Hyunyoung here? That’s because I saw an old pictures that D-Unit Wooram upload on her instagram with Moonbyul and Hyunyoung there. Since Hyunyoung also 91’liners like Solar so I think I want to give a try and dragging her here as Moonbyul’s ex . I did some research about Hyunyoung too and I got that she has a nickname Cho Eh Jok who has a meaning superNATURAL or Amazonian because she enjoys being O.Oㅋㅋㅋ Now the only question left is “Who is the one that sending a mysterious message to Hwasa ?” right? Maybe I’ll answer that in the next chapter. Hopefully I can find a time to write and update it again soon^^ ㅋㅋ see you in the next chapter! Ppyong!!

 

*ps : I still hoping for some feedback too ㅋㅋ