Walking In That Lane

Stuck

  SOLAR’S POV

The skies are blue and everything looks so nice. Here I’m sitting outside the café across someone that I love ..He was looking at me smiled tenderly while holding my hands. I smiled back at him.

“The weather is so nice today isn’t it?” He asked me lovingly

“Yeah, it is and I’m glad that I can spend it with you, Moonbyul.” I smiled and he chuckled.

“Me too, I’m glad that I can take you here right now.It’s only you and me and nothing else.” He happily said that and I can help to giggled seeing his excitement “You know, because the weather is so nice and everything seems so perfect, I think it’s the best time to break up.” I frowned, wait.. did I hear that wrong?Break up?.....

“Sorry?”

 

 

 

He smiled even wider…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona, let’s end it already.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“W-What….?”

               

 

 

                               

 

Chapter 15 :  Walking In That Lane

                I jolted up and opening my eyes while panting hard.The sounds off clock that hanging on  the wall was the only one that I could hear right now, It’s 2.30 AM. I turn my head to left and I saw Wheein who still sleeping peacefully. We have a sleepover on her home because her parents were back to their hometown and she was alone for the rest of this weekend. I rubbed my temple and messing my hair in annoyance. It’s been a few days and I’ve got some nightmare like that and to be honest this one was really the worst. Asking for break up while smilling like that? Seriously? This kind of dream keep haunting me these days and it’s always the same topic over and over again …he dumped me and asking me to end this ty things between us … It was keep repeating with different places, expression, words and etc also,it’s become more and more ridiculous too. Okay, I know that we haven’t really in relationship yet considering that I still date his brother and we haven’t meet again for awhile- That’s it! I haven’t met him for awhile and this nightmare start haunting me almost every single night….I take a deep breath and heavily sigh.

                “Guess I’m missing him and I’m just being worried over it…” I mumbled and lay down on the bed again. I tried to close my eyes and hope that I’ll not gonna get another dream like that again…..

 

                ………………………………………………………

               

                “You looks so tired, are you not sleeping well last night unnie? Did I kick you or else till you can’t sleep? Am I-“ She served a cup of tea in front off me and start babbling out with almost panic voice that I have to cut if off right away.

                “It’s okay, I’m okay Wheein, you did nothing wrong last night.” I smiled and took the tea that she made for me. I can see guilty and concern on her face while she was frowning like that right now.

                “You sure?” She asked me carefully once again.

                “I’m sure.”

                “But your face tells another things unnie.” She still frowning and I guess I should give up on covering my problem from her.

                “Okay.. Maybe you’re right.. I’m not okay and thanks for your concern Wheein.”

                “Did something happen with you?”

                “Kind of..”

                “Like what?... You know you can tell me unnie, I don’t mind to hear your story at all and maybe…” She trailed off for awhile and I raised my eyebrows, waiting her to finish her words.

“…I- I could help you? After all you have been help me too before didn’t you?” She grinned and her dimples showing off right now. She was just really cute and I can help to smile and chuckle at the same time seeing her face like that.

                “You really such an angle. No wonder Hwasa love you so much. He must be lucky to have you now.”

                “Uh? N-Not at all, I’m the one who’s lucky to have him.” She smiled again and her eyes gleaming with shyness but later she tried to shrug it and change the topic right away, so I can’t see that she start blushing madly after I mentioned his name like that “Mmm… So, unnie you want to share it with me?” She faked a cough and asked me back while I laugh over it.

                “ I guess so.”

                …………………………………

                It’s been an hour and right after we finished our breakfast I finished telling my problems to her including those silly yet ridiculous nightmare that I had. Of course her reaction was like blank, coughed up and etc. I know it’ll be turned out that way anyway~ like I’m not surprised at all, but well another thing that I’ve predicted before was she’ll be a bit awkward to say something or to be exact how she’ll give her advice for me. At first, I know somehow there’ll be no use to telling her but well I’m wrong….

                “I-I don’t want to sound rude unnie but everyone who didn’t know you well and what happened between you guys will say the same things, you’re a two timers, cheater and Moonbyul oppa was a backstabber to his own brother.” She carefully said that to me and I just can let out a deep sigh.

                “I know it… I know it right Wheein…”

                “Then why you keep going on like that unnie? You know it that it was wrong to keep that things going on that way, neither of you guys will be end up on a good way if you keep it like that.” I sighed and leaning my back on the couch.

                “I know that too, but I can’t help it either.”

                “You should choose unnie, you can’t have them on the same time. Think about it, you’ll hurt Minhyuk oppa if he find you have a ‘thing’  going on with his brother and you’ll hurt Moonbyul oppa too if know if you guys keep going on like that, it was like you giving him a chance to be with you but it’s actually nothing.” I can see how concerned she was with me and I’m glad that I’m talking to right person at all.

                “It’s my entire fault isn’t it Wheein? Maybe I shouldn’t have to-“

                “We can’t blame someone for falling and have a feeling.” I look at her and widening my eyes.

                “Huh? Did you just-“

                “You told me like that right? So it’s all the same with you then, no one can blame that Moonbyul oppa falling for you, maybe has has like you since God know when and you like him back but you just shrug it off like what I’ve done with Hyejin before, then Minhyuk oppa came, you adore him back then and think that you are in love but actually not. It’s almost same like me unnie, but you already know who’s the one that you love and you’re not even confused like me you already sure that you love him, shouldn’t it be more easy for you unnie? You just need to make up your mind and- ”

                “Wheein, I’m just worried.. I’m worried for them too. I think about their relationship later, how would it be? I don’t want to tear them away and ruined their brothership. I’m worried over Moonbyul, I guess he will feel guilty over his brother and start blaming himself … I also worried about Minhyuk oppa, what he’ll gonna do with him? Even I want to be with Moonbyul right now I can’t just broke up right away with Minhyuk oppa like that. I can’t do that, he has been too kind with me.” I heavily sighed again. “What should I do now…”

                “What about you try to talk with them?”

                “What do you mean by try talk with them?” I frowned

“Try to talk with them, tell them your problem and be honest with them.” Is she being nuts? Like seriously? Should  I do that?!?

“You’re not trying to troll me right now right? Jung Wheein?” I carefully ask her.

“Did my face look like I’m kidding and trolling you right now unnie? No, I’m serious unnie face them, face your problem. You can’t keep running away or hiding like this, you know … last time when I face my problem…. I get what I want and it was end up better than what I was expecting before.”   She grinned while I tried to process everything that she said.

 “You should try, you never know if you never try unnie.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                MOONBYUL’S POV

                Today’s seem goes off really fast that I found myself now sitting in front of Hwasa this evening on bar. Like usual I just come to pay visit and drink some glass without have an intention to get drunk like before. I’m not that broken like before and everything already better on my eyes, I’m hanging out with my friends, Hyunyoung noona going out with me without I have to hold a grudge on her, we’ve become a good friend even I know that maybe she has another intention instead of only being my friend, and last but not least, I’ve known that Solar noona has a feeling for me, that’s best part eventhough I know that she still dating my brother. Speaking of Solar noona, I haven’t see her for awhile, not that we we don’t even keeping touch or texting each other, I did but I tried to make it normal as ever even I want to make it more, I have too. She still dating my brother for sake and I don’t want him to find out that his lovely girlfriend was indeed has a feeling for me …duhh I sound like a real backstabber right now…

                “Are you okay?” Hwasa asked me while polishing some glass.

                “I am.” I replied him shortly and he only nodded not questioning me more. I tried to find another topic to talk about and I guess I find one.

                “So, how was it?” I nonchalantly asked him and drink my beer.

                “How was what?” he answered without lookingat me. 

                “You and Wheein of course, how was it?” He stopped polishing glass for awhile and I raised my eyebrows questioning him more.

                “Everything was okay till now…. unless…”

                “Unless?” He sighed and continues doing his things.

“She starts being a jealous balls… whenever she found out that I’m going out with girls, she’ll start to sulks for a day, even last time when Seunghee met me on the hallway with her and I’m about to intoduce her when Seunghee asked me ‘..and this is?... y-your girl?’ , she already answered it right away while tighting her grips on my arms like ‘Wheein, Jung Wheein and yes I’m his girl.’  And Seunghee was just nodded in awkwardness because I know Wheein probably smiling while mentally throwing daggers at her that said ‘stay away from him’ throught her eyes. ” I laughed my off after hearing his story.

“So, the whipped Ahn Hyejin still going on then, huh?”  He just rolled his eyes while I still laughing off.

“Laugh as much as you want.” He snorted

                “Of course I will with all my heart.”

                While I’m still teasing him, there is a sudden girly voice interrupting us and joining our conversation.

                “Count me in, last time she eyeing me up and down then glared me hard while smilling like she wanted to choke my neck right away.” We turned our heads to the owner of the voice. She sits next to me and I chuckled. “As usual Hyejin.” She ordered.

                “ Is that so?”I asked her and  she nodded.

“That’s because you tried to messing up with her.” He served the red wine and she chuckled.

“As always, her knight in shining armor.What do I did wrong? I’m just hugging you-“

“Yeah, maybe it’s alright if he’s not even someone’s boyfriend and you don’t even have any intention either to try to hit on him, Hyejeong sunbaenim.

Here come another voice that makes our ears perks up because we really knows who’s the owner of this voice.. and right… when we turned our head, there were standing Hell mode of Fairy Butterfly and Angle Jung Wheein with her poker face and sharp gaze to Shin Hyejeong. Hwasa widening his eyes, surprised that Wheein came in the time like this, and I can feel the sudden tension between these girls when a sly smirks appears on Hyejeong lips.

“Whee-“

“Oh look who’s here.” She said in teasingly manners while eyeing Wheein up and down.

“Say, you’re not trying to hit on him again while I’m not around.”

“How if I say, yes I tried to hit on him again while you’re not around. Hmm? What will you do? She throws her famous smirks and raising her eyebrows obviously challenging Wheein back with her bold statement.

“Noona stop it already you-“Hwasa groaned and hissed at her.

“You better back off and stay on your line, I’m sure you already know where your place is and where you supposed to place yourself right now.” Her gaze being sharper than before and she was like ready to tear Hyejeong into a pieces right now.

“You know what? Actually I really like to cross the line; it’s more thrilling and exicting.” She chuckled.

I can see Wheein’s knuckles that already white because she clenching it too tight to keep her anger that already boiled and ready to explode anytime soon. Hyejeong wasn’t even bothered to sweep off her smirks and keep looking at her that way.Suddenly I feel a something buzzed on my pocket and it turned out that I got a text from Hyunyoung noona asking me to meet her right now. Thanks God, You send a savior for me in the situation like this, I mentally thanking this text so I can be free from here. I turn my head to Hwasa and mouthing ”I have to go now, do something with this or you’ll see a cat fight and you lose your job right away” He glared me and give me disbelieve look while mouthing back “ The heck you’re leaving me with this mess right now! What kind of friend you are?!?”  I’m mouthing back “What kind of friend I am? Guess you can see that by yourself.” With that I just dashed off from there leaving the poor lion who must dealing with his jealous puppy and cunning sly fox.

 

 

 

 

 

………………………………………………………..

“Oh you really come.”

“Of course I am, and thanks anyway.”

“Thanks? For what?”

“Something.It’s not really important anyway,… you said you wanted to go somewhere with me, aren’t you?”

“Ohh.. right let’s go.”

 

…………………………………………………………

                After I picked up Hyunyoung noona from her apartment she guide while I’m driving and it was end up we went to the hills. Right after we reach the spot that she mentioned on our way here, she unbuckles her seatbealt and opens the door to get out from my car. I followed her to go outside and there she already sits on my car’s roof.

                “Come here!” She smiled and I climbed to sit beside her.

                “You didn’t gaining some weight right? Because I don’t think my car could endure our weight.” She laughed and slapping my arms.

                “No!! What are you talking about? Wasn’t I already skinny enough huh?” I just laugh.

                Slowly we stop laughing and looking into the scenery in front of us, Seoul in the night time. Where the lights are on everywhere it’s so beautiful to see that from here.

                “It’s beautiful right? Our city?”

                “Yeap, it is.”

                “Hey Byulyi.”

                “What?”

                “Have you made up your mind?” She asked me so sudden and I looking back at her. She still has that smile plastered on her face. “Have you?”

                “I-…I have… and-“

                “and?” Dangg… how to say this…

                “I’m sorry.. I can’t.” I looked down and avoid her gaze. “ I did love you.. but for now.. I don’t think I still feel the same way like before…. I’m sorry..”

                “I see…” I heard her giggles and she put her hands on my face to make me face her “Hey, chill… you don’t have to to be like this. I can understand that and I’ll try to accept it. You deserve your happiness and thank you for giving me chance these days and also for forgiving my mistake-“

                “No, I should be the one that say thank you.. you’re the once who change me-“

                “And I’m the one who broke you too-“

                “But at least you did something good on the past and I’m really thankful for that-“

                “Are we gonna keep this cutting each other words game Byulyi?” She laughed but I can see a glimpse of sadness on her eyes. “I know what you’re thinking right now, and you know what I’m feeling right now, right? We’ve known each other more than you know her.” She chuckled

                “Noon-“

                “Shh… let me finish it first okay?” she put her fingers on my lips and I just nodded.” If you ask me if I’m hurt, I’ll and answer it yes Iam and it goes same like if you asked me if I’m jealous, upset and else.” She stopped and took a deep breath. “I want to cry right now for losing you, but I guess it’s no use to cry right now knowing the fact it’ll not gonna change your mind, right? But somehow…even I do feel that way, I’m glad that finally you find your happiness and I’m losing you over someone that worth to lose with.” She chuckled “I know I just known her for awhile but I can see there’s something that make you fall for her, it’s not because we almost resemble each other on the way we act around you but it’s something that she only has on herself that I don’t even have, the thing is her, it’s her, it’s Kim Yongsun and I don’t have that because I’m Cho Hyunyoung and you love Kim Yongsun…. You know what, my goal when I was still in Japan was only to comeback here see you again and see your happiness. God already answered my prayer and He sent you a girl who can make you smile again and give you happiness.” I chuckled

                “But that girl end up with another guy now.”

                “You right, seem like my prayer wasn’t that specific that time and this mess happened.” She laughs. “Byulyi, maybe this will be the last time I say it to you before I’m back off and stay on my line. I love you, I really do even I know that you don’t love me anymore. I’m not regretting every single thing that I said to you right now, as long as you’re happy I’ll be happy too for you.” She was looking at me with her tender gaze.

                “Can I hug you as someone who loved you for the last time?” I smiled at her and spread my arms for her.

                “Sure, come here just hug me.”  She hugs me tightly and I hug her back, I can’t lie but yes I do missing this feeling of hugging her even I don’t feel the same way like I used to be.

                “Thanks for being part of my life before.” She snuggled her head on my neck and I her back softly.

                “I should be the one who said that, thanks for coming into my life and for our relationship that we ever had before, I’ll never forget that.” She chuckled

                “You’re welcome… and Byulyi, can we still be friend after this? Can I keep calling you Byulyi?”

                “Of course we still, and yes you can… But only in one condition.”

                “One condition?” I nods on her shoulder.

                “Promise me that you’ll move on and find someone better than me, someone who capable of taking care of you, someone who can protect you, someone who can guide you and someone who really love you for who you’re and even if you’re away from each other, promise?” She giggled

                “Promise.”I’m smiled hearing her words, finally it end up in a good way more than I have thought before.

                “Good girl.” Everything seems nice and comfortable for us right now, a peaceful night and enjoying each other company as a friend who came up from a lover before.We still hugging each other and It was all good until her last question…

                “Anyway Byulyi…”

                “Yeah?”

                “How was it?”

                “How was what?”

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How was it kissing Kim Yongsun under the moonlight on the beach?”……ruined the mood

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “W-what…..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                WHAT THE HECK CHO EH JOKKKKKK!!!?!?!?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                Author’s note :

                Hellawwwwww!! I’m back for update on Chapter 15 because someone told me so to update it :’D and I know she already deprived enough waiting for MAMAMOO comeback. So yeah I’ve tried to find a time to write and surprisedly it’s done on two days… *I know it guys you’ll probably like meh you can write for two days but you abandoned it more than a week* :’D … and please don’t kill me for making this chapter totally lack of MoonSun but instead I put Moonbyul/Hyunyoung moment here *hiding from probably raging reader* well yeah a lil bit info it’ll end soon and well I promised I’ll make MoonSun time soon  :’D and as always thank you for reading and subbies also sorry for some errors here, hope you still can enjoy this.

 

Until we meet on the next chapter! Ppyong!! ^.~