Time

Stuck

                One Night on Han River … A year ago….

                There was a girl and a boy sitting next to each other and looking straight into the river. It was their habbits to go into Han River whenever times get rough on them, they’ll go to the river cried out their heart and consoling each other. It wasn’t like they were in relationship so they went together and cried, they were bestfriend or eat least it was they thought about their relationship for some years they’ve been spend together.Tonight instead of crying they just reguraly come to the river together and spending their time, talking about how was their live have been going on these days.

                “Wheein-a”

                “Hmm?”

                “What if I die, what are you gonna do?”

The girl looks unpleasant hearing her bestfriend was asking her like that, a typical question that he would asking her out of the blue whenever they were together. It wasn’t like that was the first time he was asking her like that, but still she didn’t like it at all.

                “Yahh!! What are you talking about?” She yelled at the boy beside her and hit his shoulder. “How many times I told you, don’t ask me a question like that.” She pouted

                “Ouch! Sorry, stop hitting me like that!”

                “I’ll stop hitting you like that if you stop asking me a question like that too!” She pouted.

                “Okay I’ll… but really .. what are you gonna do if I die?” She stopped hitting him and thought for awhile.

                “Honestly I don’t know what should I do without you, you’re the only one that I have right now. That’s why stop talking about that.”

 

                ………………………………       

               

                “So, Wheein-a what’s make you coming here this early morning?”

 Solar sit in front of her and sipping her coffee after serving one for the younger girl in front of her that suddenly come in the early morning. The younger girl didn’t answered her but only holding her cup of coffee that Solar has been served to her earlier and looking down, staring blankly into the floor. Seeing no reaction from her, Solar titled her head and frowned.

“Wheein?”

She still didn’t move at all and it makes Solar become worried seeing her like this. She never been this type of girl and silent at all, she always that bright and cheerful. Some minutes passed and when she about to asked her again she heard a faint sob from the younger girl.

“Jung Whee-“

The younger girl lifted up her face and make the older surprised. There, a tears rolling down on her cheeks and she was crying.

“Unnie..tell me.. what- what should- .. what should I do now….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14 : Time

 

 

WHEEIN’S POV

It’s been an hour, I  already stop crying and telling her about what happened earlier between me and Hyejin. Solar unnie hug me and caressing my back softly while whispering some words to make me feel better. For some reason I do feel better a bit but still…. I can’t forget what happened earlier, how cold Hyejin told me to go and pretend that he never exist too… How can he expect me to do that when he kissed me like that… He took my first kiss… Not that I hate him for that but the fact that it was like everything between us just crumbled down like that only hurts me. Here, I never thought about him. He always smiled and do everything that I asked before, he protect me and always be there for me, jokes around with me while me? What I’ve done … Did I really that blind and cruel to treat him like that? How many years it’s been? How hurt was he? Now I’m become worried about it… It’s all my fault, right? It’s all on me…

“Wheein..” Solar unnie called me softly. She released her hugs and wipes my tears.

“………”

“Hey, cheer up. Don’t put that face on you. Smile..” She lifted up my face and smiled at me but I look down again.

“How can I smile unnie… If I know that I’ve made such a mistake like that..”

“It’s not your fault Wheein… It’s not yours.”

“Then, who unnie? Tell me who? I’m the one who made him like that-“

“He just wants to see you happy no matter what you’ve done.”Solar unnie cut me off. I frowned and lifted up my face to see her. She smiled tenderly at me

“How-“

“I’ve known it since the first time you brought me to meet Moonbyul and Hwasa. I can see that, the way he looked at you when you come with me, when you suddenly excuse yourself and went off to meet Yoondak, I notice that. How his facial expression change. I asked him and I’ve keeping his secret from you … I know I have no right to tell you, muchmore I notice that seems like he doesn’t want you to know it that way. I don’t know since when he has that feeling for you but I know how he felt even he didn’t say it to me. We know it Wheein, me and Moonbyul are aware about that. We just let him do what he wanted, and he wanted you to be always happy no matter what. He’ll try to do everything that makes you happy even it was hurting him. We ever tried to talk about that with him but he just laughed it off or more like he tried to. He didn’t want you to feel strange if you found out about it and distance yourself from him, afterall you guys are bestfriend and you always brought it up. He thought that seems like you never feel the same way with him and you always said you guys are bestfriend no matter what and you always laughing off when people around you teasing or asking about your relationship. To make it more real to believe for him, you like Sungbin sunbaenim and Yoondak also always been with you, you spend less and less time with us and him. He only smiled it off and told us it was okay… you were happy and he only wanted to see your smile….”

My mouth went agape hearing her story.. am I that blind.. am I the only one who never know that? Am I?

“The only thing that was matters for him was your happiness, as long as you’re happy and … The only thing that he doesn’t wanna see was your tears and your sadness, as long as you’re happy.”

“See?... It’s totally my fault unnie..”

“No, it’s not totally yours Wheein-a, It was just everything wasn’t on the right time. We can’t stop someone for falling to another it’s their feeling and we can’t control that Wheein. It’s also happened with you. We can’t stop Hwasa to have that feeling for you, who knows that could be happened before? No one right? And we can’t blame you either if you didn’t have the same feeling to him-“

“Maybe I do..” She frowned “… But I don’t know either..”

“Y-you do? How?”

“I.. I don’t know, it just I don’t like it when he was with another girl…”

“Another girl?.. Who? I never know he was seeing a girl before?”

“There’s one.. Hyejeong..Hyejeong sunbaenim… her name is Shin Hyejeong.”

“Hyejeong? You mean AOA Black’s Jimin sister?” I nod.

“I saw them… last night, when Yoondak oppa drove me home, they were standing in front of the bar. She gave him a coat and that coat was none other than a coat that I gave him on his birthday. How can she have that coat with her? She put it on him and hug him.. and..He just let her did that.”

“You wanna say that you’re jealous?”

“Maybe… I just don’t like it and my heart was aching when I saw them… It was hurt.. And I know they’ve been seeing each other for some times that I’ve never know before, they texting each other too and …”

“And?”

“She called him.. Hyejin… no one called him that way, unless me..”

“Maybe you just jealous over your friend, he’s your best friend right? I felt that way too if my best friend going out or hanging out with another either it was guy or girl-“

“But they seems like have something going on with them.. Not in friendship line unnie, it’s more than only friendship matters.” I cut her off and looking at her sternly.

“Are..are you sure about that?” I nods.. “Look, Wheein. It’s not like because I want to make you feel better right now I’m making up these excuse and told you things like it’s okay if you don’t the same way but really… don’t tell me those things if that was just because you feel bad about him, you blame yourself enough and force yourself to return his feeling like that. Don’t do that Wheein, it was just gonna hurt him more and you know that..”

 She holds my hand and said that with concern all over her face. I let out a deep sigh.. Unnie was right… I’m confused right now… but the only thing I know was… I don’t wanna hurt him more …

“You should ask yourself Wheein… I know I’m not a good person enough to telling you these but, you should think carefully or you’ll regret it later.”

“You were right…” She smiled.

“Think about it Wheein..”

“I will unnie..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                Meanwhile on the Moonbyul’s Apartment

                Moonbyul and Hwasa sitting across each other on the table while Esna cooking for them. A few minutes ago when Moonbyul and Esna enter his apartment and found Hwasa sat blankly on the couch, neither of them dare to ask him what happened between him and Wheein before. They just keep silent and ask him another question instead of that matter. But well, Moonbyul notice something on his cheeks…. a red printed finger mark.

                “What’s up with your cheeks?” He frowned and tried to ask him casually.

                “Huh? It’s nothing.” He replied shortly

                “You sure? Mm..Did Wheein slapping you or what?” Hwasa let out a deep sigh

                “Hhh~.. kind of.” He avoid his gaze.

                “W-hat why?” Moonbyul being curious more, meanwhile Esna who still cooking listening carefully to their conversation.

                “I kissed her.”He answered timidly.

                “Sorry?”

                “I kissed her .. hyung.” His answered become more faintly than before.

                “You kissed her, wait you kisse-“

                “DAMN IT HYUNG! YES I KISSED JUNG WHEEIN RIGHT ON HER LIPS AND SHE SLAPPED ME!” He yelled in frustration. While Moonbyul face goes blank and jaw dropped, Esna chocked up and coughed a lot when she tastes the soup.
 

“You-You..”

“Yes I did that.”

A minute of silent, suddenly out of the blue Moonbyul bursted out laughing his off.

“You kissed her and she slapped you?” He still laughing and Hwasa glared him hard.

“There’s nothing funny with that.” He scoffed.

“Of course it’s funny you know? Look, it was like a scene on drama.”

“Tch, drama you wish.” He clacked his tongue.

“But really, why you kissed her? I thought you didn’t want to-“

“I don’t know either .. I just did that out of the blue.”

“Aww.. Too tempting to see Jung Wheein’s lips huh? Can’t control your self Ahn Hyejin?” Moonbyul and laughing.

“Don’t tease my cousin Moonbyul, you aren’t that good either.” Esna came and served the soup in front of them. They took some and start eating while Moonbyul still making fun of Hwasa.

“Hey,I just say the truth wasn’t it?” He asked her playfully and she nods.

“Yeah yeah, then what’s up with your swollen lips and a bit of lipstick stain on collar before? How was it, kissing a girl again after a year? Hmm?” Esna said casually without looking at him and just eating her soup. Esna filp up the table and it was Moonbyul turn to choke up his foods and coughs a lot, searching for water to drinks while Hwasa was laughing back at him.

“But wait.. are you got laid or something last night?”

“HELL NO! YOU RASCAL! I’M NOT THAT TYPE OF GUY!! AND I’M NOT DRUNK EITHER LAST NIGHT!!”

“Then who’s the victim?” Esna asked him and Moonbyul groaned.

“Why it sounds like I’m doing something criminal noona?”

“I just ask you know.”

“Wait.. Don’t tell me you making out with Hyunyoung noona last night?” Hwasa said with terror all over his face and Esna frowned.

“Hyunyoung?”

“NOOO!!! Oh please noo!!!” He strongly denied it and groaned.

“Then who?”

“It.. was..” His face suddenly being red and he felt really embarrassed to say what happened before. “Can’t we change the topic now?” he tried to encourage the siblings but they shakes their head in unison.He sidghed in defeated …

“Fine… Solar.. it’s Solar noona..She kissed me…”

“HOW THE THAT HAPPENED ?!?! YOU WERE LYING DIDN’T YOU?!?!”

“HELL NO!!! I’M TELLING YOU THE ING TRUTH BRAT!!”

“Guys… could you two stop swearing? We still in the middle of eating right now.” Esna warn them and the duo suddenly apologize.

“uh .. sorry.”

“y-yeah..sorry.”

“Didn’t you tell me another day before that Solar already date your brother Moonbyul? No?”

“Yes she dates him and they are still together.”

“Then how could-“

“It was long story Hwasa-”

“Tell us hyung, I’ll tell you mine too.” He smiled

The duo told their story and Esna only listening to them while eating. Right after those two finished their story Esna start to let out her thought.

“You guys clearly have a problem here.” The duo only nod their head and looking at her. “Look guys, I don’t want to spoil your personal life or what, but I think… you guys should solve it soon. Neither of your problem was a simple one to just let go off.” She was looking at Moonbyul “You know it Moonbyul, how everyone would react to neither of you two if you keep going on with her in that way and they found it out.”

“I know it noona… I know it.”

“I don’t want to crush down your hope or else Moonbyul but you should carefully think about it. It’s not only about you, it’s about her too.. you know it right how people will ing around about her being to timer or you’re back stabbing your brother… and I guess you didn’t want that to be happened to her..right? I know you that you two love eachother but still, you guys wasn’t in right circumstance right now, you should cleared it up first if you want to make it right.”

“You are right, I have thought about that too before… guess I should take a right decision soon.” He smiled a bit and Esna swifting her gaze to Hwasa right now.

“And you Hyejin…”

“Hmm?”

“I guess all you need is talk again with her… do you really want to let go everything like that?”

“No.. not at all, but I don’t think I can face her again after this morning.”

“It’s not like you can face her or not, you just don’t want to face her right now.. I guess I can understand that. Make up your mind first Hyejin, I know you’ll avoiding her for some times but don’t make it too long, I don’t think that’ll be the right thing to do, after all.. inside… you still love her right?” she smiled and he smiled back to her.

“I’ll think about it.”

Next Day…

WHEEIN’S POV

It’s Monday and everything going on like it used to be. I did my morning routine, going to the college like I always be, bid goodbye to my parents and else. Everything seems normal unless my still uneasy feeling about Hyejin. I still think about him. He hasn’t contact me since yesterday and I’m being more worried about our relationship…. what it will lead to…

…………..

I saw him there, and I smiled. He laughs and joking around with his friends.They walks to my direction on the hallway, I guess he wasn’t aware about my presence here but then when he lift up his face and see me standing here his laughter suddenly died, his face being so cold.

“H-…“

I’m about to call him but he broke his gaze on me and suddenly excuse his self from his friends.

“Uh, guys I forgot that I have to see Prof. Kang this morning. See you around!”

“Yah! Hwasa we haven’t finished our talk!”

Sungjae yelled and called him but he already nowhere to be find. Seolhyun only shrugs; they continue their walks until they see me here and they were quite surprised

“Ohh..”

Seolhyun let out a gasp of surprise. They looking into each other and Namjoo greet me awkwardly

“H-hi Wheein.”

“H-Hi”

It’s how Monday starts this week…

………………………..

Tuesday

I was alone on the college library reading some book that Irene unnie suggested to me on the dance club before.My ears perked up when I heard the library door being opened. I heard a girlish shy giggle and a guy’s voice that somehow familiar on my ears. I stopped reading for awhile and see who’s coming through the bookself. There… I see him again but.. he is with another girl that seems like I’ve seen before…

“T-thanks for helping me to bring these books here.” The girl said then awkwardly bows a bit to him. I clenched my fist on the book that I hold on my hand right now.

“It’s not a big deals, I saw you troubled with these books before so why not helping you?” He said warmly… He wasn’t really that type of guy who did that-

“Really, Thanks a lot ngg..”

“Hwasa, I am  Hwasa.” He smiled to her.

“Ah ye-eah .. Thanks a lot Hwasa-ssi. I’m Seunghee, Oh Seunghee.”… –to stranger like her

“It was nice to see you Seunghee-ssi, anyway I have to go now… see you around!” He excuse himself form there but she called him again.

“H-..Hwasa-ssi!”

“Yeah?”

“Mmm.. Once again thank you, I couldn’t repay your kindness since we’ve just meet but if you don’t mind ..umm I have a band called CLC and i’ll perform on Hongdae tomorrow on 08.00 pm, would you like to come? Maybe I could sing one or two song for you.” She timidly ask him and he chuckled a bit.. ahh that’s why I’ve saw her somehere. It was the same girl who sang on Hongdae before…I’ve saw her performance that time with Solar unnie before, after we go to Myungdong and she drag me to Hongdae to spent the rest of day after the college festival… She was singing so good … How if it captivied him? Why I’m become worried… please say no…

“You don’t have too, but well because you’ve mention I guess I can’t say no and yes I don’t mind to coming there.”He smiled.

Why… why do you say yes…

……………………………….

Wednesday

I still remember what Seunghee girl told him before”08.00 pm on Hongdae” at first I was hesitate to come or not, it sounds creepy that I’ve become like this and want to tailing him but then I do that. I come to Hongdae alone and start searching for a street performer. There was a lot of street performer here and it was like guirela concert. I tried to found it in this crowd and finally I found a crowd who were quite large and I heard that Seunghee girl voice again. I tried to sneak up on the crowd. There, I see that Seunghee talk to the crowd about their two song that she have sang before to her new friends that coming to see her right now. The crowd and her bandmates start teasing her. She laughs and talks again.

“Hey, why do you guys being so mean to me? My friend here he must be embarrassed to see me like this, right? Hwasa-ssi?” She pointed out and looking into somewhere. The crowd looking into where she has been looking at and I see him there.He was standing and laughing shyly, while the crowds and her bandmates teasing her again. How I miss those laughter of him….

“Unnie, you said that he is good at singing you saw him on your college festival right?” One of her bandmates who look like a foreigner asked her. Hh~ it was right.. he seems like being a bit more popular after his performance on college festival that time.. I should be aware about that…

“Ahh right, my friend could sing so well too, you guys want to hear that?” She asked the crow, they cheers and they push Hyejin to come in the middle and asked him to sing.

“Sing ! Sing! Sing!”The crowds started to hype up. His face was flustered and her bandmates laughing to see him like that, I can tell that she encourage him and said it’s okay and asked him to perform with her. After afew seconds of talks with them he finally take the mic.

“H- hi I am Hwasa, Seunghee-ssi’s friend on college, I just came here to see her perform and I didn’t expect to sing her with her. It should be an honour to sing with someone who could sing so well like her right?” He jokes and crowds start to , however I’m not pleased with that.

“Since I came without preparation I’m sorry for any mistake later, I’ll sing Maroon 5’s song Payphone with CLC, please enjoy.” He smiled and they start to perform…

I saw how comfortable he was performing with them even I know it’s their first time to sing together. Why it’s so hurt to see him singing with another….

…………………………………….

Thursday

It’s been three days and still there’s not even a single text or call from him. I let out a deep sigh when I looking into my phone and walking alone on the hallway. Yesterday, right after he finished sang that song I turn my back and go home. On my way I only stared blankly to the street while I’m riding a bus, everything feel so empty right now…

I put my phone on my jeans pocket and lift up my face. Hence probably I’d look like so lifeless right now. I saw Seolhyun, Sungjae, Hyunsik oppa and Namjoo rushing to dance room while laughing. Curiosity eating me up so sudden so I quietly following them. I heard a music blasting out form there and it was Troublemaker’s debut song Troublemaker. For some reason i’ve become worried and feel something wasn’t right and it was turning out being worse than I expected…

 “Oh please no..”

“C’mon Moonbyul oppa said you can dance really well.” It’s her.. Shin Hyejeong

“Yes, He said that too before.” And her sister Shin Jimin, plus all of AOA Black members.

“C’mon dude I’ve saw you dance too before!” Sungjae butted in.

“Ugh shut up!”

“Woah cool! Dance! Dance!” I don’t have any idea but Seunghee was there too..

“Hwasa! Hwasa !” They start cheering for him. Hyejeong sunbaenim start to dance first and suddenly drag him to dance with her.. at first he was hesitate and won’t move but after groaned and flustered finally he dance with her, like exact same choreography of troublemaker. They cheered a lot and screaming like fangirls and fanboys who watch a music show, even they start to chant the fan chants. You know it right how much skinship on that dance… and it hurts me a lot even I know that he wasn’t even mine…

“I never saw you dance like that, not even once… and now you dance with another girl.” I mumbled bitterly and left from there.

……………………………………………..

Friday

I never know that four days could torture me so much like that; it was just four days… How about him? How many years for him… I’m already feed up and I guess I can’t stand it anymore I should talk to him.

I saw him again on the hallway like always and he was back facing me. I was hesitating to call him, but I’ve made up my mind before that I should talk to him no matter what.

“Hye-“

“HYEJINIEEEEEE!!”

But before I’m even finished to call his name someone has called him and did what usually I’ve done to him… tackle him… and it was none other than…

Shin Hyejeong….

……………………………………………….

 

 

Saturday

It’s Saturday night. A time when people relaxing theirself or going out with their beloved one, while me? I’m alone on my room starring blankly into a photo frame on my drawer. It was my picture with him that we took when we were high school on Han River.

“Look, how happy you’re that time… you smiled a lot Hyejin… and I take it off from you.”I said bitterly while looking into that photo. Suddenly my phone ringing and broke my thought. I got a call from Yoondak oppa.

“Hello Wheein.”

“Hi oppa, what’s wrong?”

“Do you mind to go out with me? I heard there’s a good performance on Hongdae Playground tonight.” I thought for awhile, maybe going out for awhile not gonna be that hurt right?

“Mmm.. Okay I’ll go with you oppa.”

“Great, see you on 15 minutes Wheein!”

………………………………………………………..

 

 

HWASA’S POV

It’s been a week that I avoid her. I don’t even text her or greet her. Am I already over her? No, I’m not over her yet. However I tried to shrugs it off for awhile. I want to enjoy my time without tortured for once and look what I’ve found, I got a new friend called Seunghee and it’s turned out that she is also friend of Jimin sunbaenim and Sungjae too. I spent my time with my friends and laugh a lot with them, seems like everything right on their place, right?

Yesterday, Hyejeong noona asked me to go out with her to see her sister perfoming on Hongdae Playground as always she made a lot of reasons to make me accompany her and yeah instead of arguing again with her I just easily agree to go out with her. I don’t know either since when I’ve become friendlier with her; I guess I already tired with our arguing and bickering time. Anyway, going out with her means no harm right?

 

……………………………………………………………………..

Here we are right now on Hongdae Playground. We came a bit late and AOA Black already sings two songs before. She pouted and blames me while I’m blaming her back because she took a long time to dress before, as always we end up bickering while making our way into the front row of the crowds. There I see her across of us …with him.. Oh Yoonseok… Yoondak….holding hands

At first she wasn’t aware about my presence but then after a few minutes see notice me and she was surprised, awkwardly she tried to take her hands from Yoondak’s like she was get caught cheating. Yoondak frowned a bit and look at her and she just smiled back awkwardly, seems like Yoondak wasn’t even notice us. She looks at me back and I just smiled bitterly at her.

“Thank you for everyone who already comes to see us right now. We’ll sing another song that has a bit of melancholy feel, hope you enjoy it.” Choa noona said that over the mic and Yuna noona starts playing the keyboard.

I opened my eyes once the night grew deep again today
I was washing my face then I looked in the mirror
My eyes were puffy and a bitter smile was on my face

I turn on the TV even though I’m not watching
Without knowing, I just laugh with it
But there are tears in my eyes again

Places I went with you
Places I walked with you
Everything is still so clear
Everything is still the same

                Ahh… It was right.. everything still the same, you still going out with him, look who’s hand holding you before and who’s standing next to you? It’s him right? Who am I? I’m crealy nothing .. Fool, I’ve told you to pretend that I never exist, what do I expect right now?  I chuckled bitterly

Things I watched with you
Things I listened to with you
I remember it all like it was yesterday
It hurts so much

Time goes by (Time goes by)
Can’t I turn time back?
(Where did you go)
Time goes by (Time goes by)
Can’t you come back?
(Why are you leaving me alone?)
I’m hurting right now (it hurts)
My heart is sad and I cry (what do I do)
We’re gonna get farther apart today
Time goes by

                Yes, we already end right? We’ve become farther apart and I only make it worse. We still looking into each other without broke our gaze. I don’t know if it just me or not but the song completely matched with us… and yes seems like we don’t even care about our surroundings right now. I can see the hurt in your eyes…. But we know it right that we were hurt  it’s not only you or me.. but it’s us… we were hurting each other.

 

                WHEEIN’S POV

The clock hands keep ticking without concern
I know you won’t ever come back to me
But I’m just waiting
This is all I have

Food that I used to like so much
Music that I used to like listening to so much
Now it’s all useless
Now it’s no fun

                Everything was fun before, but these day nothings fun without you. Those memory start flashing out on my mind while I still looking at your eyes.We used to laugh together, going out together and do everything together but now everything already fade away.. right? It was vanished nowhere…

Places I went with you
Places I walked with you
Everything is still so clear
Everything is still the same

Things I watched with you
Things I listened to with you
I remember it all like it was yesterday
It hurts so much

                It was like yesterday you kissed me but look who’s clinging on your hands right now? It was me who always do that and you’ll ruffle my hairs after that, but now instead of me it was her…yes her .. Shin Hyejeong….

Time goes by (Time goes by)
Can’t I turn time back?
(Where did you go)
Time goes by (Time goes by)
Can’t you come back?
(Why are you leaving me alone?)
I’m hurting right now (it hurts)
My heart is sad and I cry (what do I do)
We’re gonna get farther apart today
Time goes by

                You told me to forget everything and pretend that you never exist, but how?.. I always asking that these days, how can I do that? Do you really expect me to do that? After all that we’ve done before… I can’t.. I can’t do that .. No… I can’t forget you….

I never forget you

Oh oh oh baby oh baby
Oh oh oh baby oh baby
Oh no oh no

(AOA – Time)

 

…………………………………………………………….

The two obviously drawn into their own world for the rest of the performance that night even until their respective partner go home with them. Those two still occupied on their mind, one thinking that it’s end,it’s already end for sure, he shouldn’t think about that anymore, everything could be better later time will heal everything… and another think that she couldn’t let it go.. not like this she want to make it right, she won’t to lose him like this, but how? How to make it right? How can she?.... But maybe fate play it’s trick now,these two frustrated and confused person still have something in common on them…

“Maybe, I should go there to release my stress.” He wake up from his bed and went out wearing his sneakers.

“Where are you going? It’s almost late.” His roommate asked him without shifting his gaze from the TV.

“I’ll be back later, don’t wait for me.. Bye!” He just went out.

“Hey!!”  

…………………………………………………………………………….

“Where are you go Wheein, it’s almost late night?” Her mother asks her while frowned when she found her daughter wearing her falt shoes in front of the door.

“I just went out for awhile mom, its okay. See you later.” And she went off from her house going into the place that she always remembers for her entire live.

……………………………………………………………………………

 

HWASA’S POV

Here, I used to go here whenever I start too stressed out or live being hard for me and her too. It’s Han River, the place that actually being a silent witness between me and her for these past years. I take a deep breath and chuckled. Seems like everywhere I go everything always connecting to her presence….

“You came here too.”

I heard her voice but I’m not sure that she was here; maybe I’m just hallucinating about her presence.

“I thought you already forget this place.”

 The voice being near an near to me, am I that frustrated until her voice being so clear and haunting me right now?

“Hyejin…”

But, it was not even a hallucianation… when I turn my head to the left side I saw her standing there a few feets from me and timidly walking to me. My legs already prepared to walk off from there but she called me again.

“Don’t go.. Please don’t go…I-I just need to talk to you for the last time.”

Her voice being faintly and bitter to heard while she looking straight into my eyes. She walks up to me and I’m not even back off anymore.

“Go on.”

I told her shortly and she was looking at me. A moment of silents, only the wind blows that I can hear right now.

“I’m sorry.. I’m sorry for everything.. That I’ve done to you.”

“You don’t have too… It’s not your fault and I’m just being nonsense for acting up likes this, who am I anyway? I shouldn’t have to cross the line and you don’t have to suffered like this-“

“Don’t tell me that lies again Hyejin, no please… don’t. I’m sorry to make you suffered like this too but-“

“Look, I should’ve known that it’ll turned up this way if you found it and I’ll ruin everything.. I should’ve known that you’ll never feel the same and I should back off and give up on you but because my foolishness I’m still here waiting for you even I know that’ll be impossible. No, I don’t have any right to tell you what I feel, I’ll just ruin everything like now and make you feel guilty and you ran up to me.. Pitying me like now..Maybe I shouldn’t have to meet you in the first place Wheein so I don’t have to falling for you too and crushed down everything. I’m not gonna blame you either, no one could blame you too, for not return back my feelings…you don’t have too. I don’t want that, I don’t want you to pitying myself. I’m sorry, I’m sorry let’s just end it everything right away so we don’t have to hurt each other anymore Jung Wheein…”

I smiled bitterly at her and she was looking back at me with her sad eyes I guess she’ll cry anytime soon. It’s broke my heart to see her like that, moreover I’m the one who caused that. She took a step closer and closer..and end up running to me. She me buried her face on my shoulder then hitting my chest repeatly.

“S-stop... please stop telling me to do that… Hyejin, please stop…” Her voice starts to crack and I just standing there without moving a bit. Next thing I know, I heard her faintly sobs and she slowly stop hitting my chest… she’s crying…

“Wheein-“

“No, you listen to me now Hyejin.” She tried to keep talking despite her hard time to maintain her words while crying like that…. I hate myself…

“P-please..please Hyejin, stop telling me to go away and forget you .. I can’t, I just can’t. Do you..do you really think that I could do that? For real?..After what we’ve done ..after everything between us….”

“Wheein, it’s better-“

“Don’t telling me what is better Hyejin!” She yelled. “Stop it already! Stop pretending that you’re okay; stop being my knight in shining armor stop it! We are living in reality Hyejin!” She raising her voice but still continue to sobs. “I k-know, maybe I don’t have the same feeling like you but I’m.. I’m…I’m willing to try… and I’m not even pitying you nor just because I feel guilty. No, don’t ever think like that. Maybe it sounds selfish, but I can’t see you with another.. Even when you aren’t mine.. I can’t, my heart aching..  It’s hurt to see you with another… I can’t share you with another….”

She grips my coat and tightening her fist while crying.

“I-I don’t care if you seeing a girl or you already forget me now... I just want to stay with you…If you really want to end this, look at my eyes and then tell me now, tell me that you really want to end this right away, forget me and never see me again; I’ll take that even it hurts because you deserve to be happy too.” She lifted up her face and looking straight into my eyes waiting for my answer. I close my eyes and hug her tightly. I can’t lie to her.. and I can’t lie to my feelings anymore.

“I’m sorry.”

“You don’t have to say sorry.It’s not your fault.”

“But I make you cry…”

“Then stay with me, stay with me Hyejin.. if you really feel sorry.. don’t go away.”

“I will..”

“Promise me..”

“I Promise…”

I’ll never let you go again…

 

WHEEIN’S POV

After that so called heart to heart talk with him, right now we sit next to each other and I lean my head on his shoulder. He hugs my shoulder and we looking straight into the river.

“Hyejin.” I called him softly

“Hmm?”

“Do you remember that you always ask me a question about ‘how if you die’ and what was my answer back then?”

“Yeah I remember that, why?”

“I was serious when I said that, so don’t leave me again.” He chuckled.

“I’m not gonna leave you if you are not leaving me too.” He jokingly said and I playfully push him. He laughs how I miss his laughs

“Hyejin.”

“Hmm?”

“You haven’t said that yet.”

“What?” He asked me confusedly and I pouted. He chuckled.

“I love you Jung Wheein. I do.” He smiled tenderly and caressing my cheeks.

“I lov-“He put his fingers on my lips and cut my off before I finished my words.

“Shh- You’re not.... Not yet, It’s okay I’m willing to wait because you willing to try too. You don’t have to rush it.” I pouted again.

“Fine then, if you don’t let me say that, I’ll take this way.”

“Wha-“

I leaned closer and kiss his lips without hesitation. He was surprised but slowly he replied back. I smiled through the kisses. Slowly I parted away and smiled cheekily at him.

“Last question.”

“What?”

“Am I your girlfriend now?”

“Hmm… Nope.” I frowned.

“Then what are we now?” I carefully ask him.

“Soulfriend..” He grinned and leaned closer for another kiss. I laugh then close my eyes and kissed him back.

 

 

 Tonight everything finally right and everything is come on the right time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTES

Yuhuuuu!! Imma back for update on chapter 14 and yeah WheeSa time now hahaha ^^ I hope you like this chapter even it’s quite messed up as always *bows* How about MoonSun? Let’s find it on the next chapter I guess hehe ^.~ Thanks for reading and subbies, and as always sorry for the error

See you on the next chapter!! ^.~ Ppyong!!!!