Le petit déjeuner

Stuck

Chapter 10 :  Le petit déjeuner

 

“Until when you gonna fight for her?” She asked him and sipping her wine. He chuckled and playing with his glass.

“Why did you ask me about that?” He asked her back and lifting up one of his eyebrows

“Because…” She trailed off and hesitated for a moment to continue her words

“Because?” He repeating what she said and waiting for her.

“I like you.” He laughed and she frowned “What? What so funny about that?”

“You’re drunk.” He smiled mockingly and laughing again.

“Wasn’t a drunken person tending to tell the truth?” She asked him back coyly and his laughter died of so sudden.

“No, you were joking.”

“I’m not joking Ahn Hyejin and I’m serious about that.” She keep drinking and drinking her wine until those two not even realize that they almost dried off the bottle because their random conversation that suddenly led off being this way. He sipping the remaining wine on his glass and tried to deal with the girl in front of him

“You know it that I have a feeling for Wheein, aren’t you?” She didn’t say a words but filling her glass again and drink. Maybe, this is their first time talking nicely without even arguing or sarcastically throwing some words to each other or maybe that’s the alcohol that made the sly cunning fox and lion stop arguing for awhile. She tried to fill her glass again despite the redness that already spread across her face, he hold the bottle and took it from her. “I told you, you’re already drunk noona.” She ignored his words and takes the bottle from him and dried it off the bottle to filling up her glass and drank it in one shot.

“Aren’t you tired Hyejin?”She started to slur her words but he catches a glimpse of sadness on her words. “Keeping something from the person that seems so close yet so far to you?” Her voice starts to cracked. Out of nowhere he feel a sudden guilt on her, sure he hate her to core when she ordered him here and there like a slave he was. But still, seeing a girl like this in front of him only make him feel bad

“I am, but … I already used with that.” He sadly smiled “Aren’t you gonna tired with me too?” he asked her back.

“I am, but that’s until you tired with Jung Wheein… I’ll wait till that day coming and you realize I’m the one that always with you Ahn Hyejin… remember this.. You don’t have any chance to compete with Yoondak…. ” Right after she finished that, she knocked out on the table.

“I know it right… you don’t have to tell me.”He scoffed looking at her. “See? I told you right? Now you’re knocked out.”  Suddenly his phone buzzing on his pocket and he got a text from there.

From : Lee Jaejin

If you two already done,please take her home. It’s only a few blocks from here,you don’t have to hail a cab. You can ask Hyungsik about the address. I’m sorry asking you like this but I’ve promised to Jimin she’ll comeback safely tonight but unfortunately I have something important to do.I hope you can understand this.

Ps : Don’t you dare to asking Hyunsik to replace you ^^ I count on you, got it?

He clacked his tongue after reading the text he got from Jaejin. He looking at her and shaking his head.

“Look what I’ve got here … you really such a burdensome.”

……………………………………………….

 

 

With a heavy heart he really took her home after asking Hyunsik where she lives with her sister. On the way home without any other choice he piggy back her and put his coat over her.

“Seems like I always in charge of piggy back a girl on their sober state, first Wheein and now a cunning fox like you.” He chuckled. He know well that she’s not gonna answer but he didn’t care with that. “Should I be happy now? I can piggy back you freely … I mean forced to piggy back you while other guys around dying to do that.” He keep talking and got nothing but silent “I think no, why would I? You’re not Wheein anyway.” He laughed.

Finally after about 15 minutes he reached her house and knocking the door. 

“Hold on!” He heard a high-pitched voice from inside and he can tell that’s her sister. The door opened and his prediction was right, there she opened the door and Hwasa greeted her politely.

“Good evening Jimin sunbaenim. Well, as you see Jaejin hyung told me to bring Hyejeong noona home.” He smiled

“Oh! Good evening, come inside!“

 He comes inside and following Jimin to put Hyejeong on her bed. They come outside and Hwasa want to excuse himself from there.

“Thank you for sending Hyejeong home, I’m sorry if it’s bothering you…”

“It’s okay sunbaenim at least she is home now, anyway.. I should get going now it’s pretty late.”He smiled and bowed “Good night sunbaenim!”

He walked out from the door, but before he walked too far from there Jimin called him.

“Hwasa-ssi,”

“Uh? Yes? “He turned out to see her

“Uh,.. I don’t know how to say this, but…”

“But?”

My sister… she really likes you.. for real.”

 

……………………

 

 

 

In the morning ,,,,,

Knock! Knock!

 

 

Hwasa’s POV

I still in my deep slumber after coming home pretty late last night but I heard a knocking sound and bell sound from the door. As annoyed as I am, I groaned and walking to the main door to see who’s the intruder in this peaceful morning. I unlocked the door and hold the door knob to open it, ready to yell and else but well… Look what I’ve found here, okay I’ll take my words now. I don’t mind if this fairy dimple puppy was the one who intruding my peaceful morning, even if she come at dawn I’m not gonna mind.

“Good morning!” She chirped cheerfully and hands up a plastic bag in front of my face

“Uh?” I blinked and still dazed in awe seeing her in front of me.

“You don’t like to see me?” She pouted now.

“Uh? No, .. uh yeah good morning.” I tried to sounds normal and smiled back at her but well of course instead of sounds normal it was turned out being a stuttered one. Nice one Hyejin you embarrassing yourself. Out of nowhere her next action only make me caught on guard. She leaned closer and sniffing my clothes, I know it’s her habit of smelling something but still I get her action only makes me feel something tingly on my stomach.

“You smell bad, where’d you go last night? Club again?” She eyed me up and down. Now, I regretted it… Her habits also make me can’t lied, what a jail. I’m widening my eyes and also realize that I didn’t change my outfit from last night. Come on Hyejin you should think an excuse.

“Uhh, nope I’m just accompanying my friend drinking last night but I swear I didn’t go to the club last night.” I smiled and make a “v” pose. She nodded but give me a doubting look “C’mon I’m not lying Wheein.”

“Okay, I trust you… can I coming inside now?”

“Uh, sure please come inside.”

I led her in and she immediately go to the kitchen and place the plastic bag on the kitchen counter. I gave her a question look.

“Don’t you have any class today?”

“Nope, I don’t .. how about you? You have one?”

“Uhm.. later around 10.00 am” She nodded and start taking some things from the plastic bag.

“Since today is a free day for me I’ll cook for you, I know that you guys somehow not always eating a healthy food and taking some instant ramyun or else.” She smiled at me

“You’ll cook here? For real?” I chuckled

“Yeap!” She walking up to me and pushed me back to my room then told me “Now, go take a bath while I’m cooking your breakfast. You really smell bad.” She scrunched her nose and sticking up her tongue to me. I laughed at her antics

“Roger that captain. I’ll take a bath now.”

 

 

………………………………………..

 

 Wheein’s POV

 I giggled at him and he disappeared to his room for showering. I start walking to the kitchen to make a breakfast for him but suddenly I heard a beeping sound from the couch. It was his phone he left it here. I saw an incoming text there and I frowned.. It’s the same person that text him on the café before.

From : Sly Fox Shin

 Hey, good morning there. I want to say thank you and also sorry for bothering you before. Unnie said you’re the one who brought me home last night. Once again thanks, I owe you a lot. I hope I can do something to repay you. See you soon, Hyejin :)

“Hyejin? No one called him like that unless me!” I murmured, I feel irritated right now. My prediction was right Sly Fox Shin is a girl and the fact that she called him Hyejin only make me more irritated now. No one called him like that unless me! Just Me! … Wait, so that smells on his clothes was her perfume? I smelled something strange when I sniffing him before. I’m not only smells alcohol but also a perfume. The fact that he said he went to accompany his friend and also this text makes a sense right now … He went out to see her last night and brought her home, seriously!!?!?!?!  Ugh! I don’t have any idea who’s this girl but seriously for goodness sake I don’t like it!

Suddenly I heard a door sound opened, I startled and hurriedly go to the kitchen to cook. The thought of him holding her hand and else, only make me didn’t concentrate well and accidentally cut my finger then drop the knives.

“Ouch!” I winced in pain and blood start flowing out from my finger. I heard a hurried steps come to me. I look up and saw him standing there with worried look on his face.  

“Wheein!!!” He hurriedly took my fingers and my blood then spit it out somewhere. I just stunned and blushing madly looking at him. He still repeating the same thing until my blood wasn’t flow out that much anymore “Stay here I’ll take the first-aid kit!” He left me and start looking for the first-aid kit while me.. I only manage to nodded and stay still there. Without waiting for so long he comeback to me and treat my wound.

“My, my you should be careful next time.” He smiled and I was in awe, my previous thought was vanished nowhere when he smiled like that and I feel a sudden tingly feeling on my stomach. I bet there’s a sudden blush across my cheeks right now.

 “It’s done, are you okay now? Should we eat outside? Since your fingers-“ I snapped back into reality and cut him off

“I’m okay I’m okay! No! We don’t need that I told you that I will cook for you so I’ll cook right now.” I hurriedly took my fingers from him and looking for the knives that I dropped out on the floor before.

“Looking for this?” He hand me the knives and I took it from him.

“Uh, yes thanks!” I carelessly took the knives from him and almost dropped it again but he holds my hand.

“Easy there.” He chuckled “I’ll help you Wheein.”

“Y-You don’t have too.” I argued back but it sounds stupid because I stuttered like that ..Duhh..  “Just stay there and wait I’ll cook for you.”

“But I insisted to help you.”

“No! You can’t”

“Yes! I Can”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“I said no you don’t have too!”

“I said yes I have too!”

“Ugh! Fine, just do whatever you want Ahn Hyejin!” He laughed and squalled

“Yay! Alright babe!”

“Sorry?”

“Nevermind.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did he just call me babe?......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile……

Solar just finished her morning groceries shopping since she doesn’t have any class for today. She went out from the store and humming a song. At first she didn’t really aware of a car that park near the store when she entered the store before but now she realizes that the driver of the car quite familiar for her. She walks up to the car to make it sure and it was turned out being true that she knows really well who’s the driver is. It’s none other than Moonbyul.

“He is sleeping?” She frowned and knocked the car windows hoping that it’ll wake him up and seems like after a few knocks he really wake up and opening his window car. He blinked and rub his eyes for awhile until he realize who’s the one that knocking on his window before.

“Noona?!” He was surprised and taken aback.

“What are you doing here? You’re sleeping on your car? Wait, since when you’re driving a car?!” She bombarding him with some question and he was clueless since he just wake up and Solar asking him a lot of question like that.

“Huh?”

Only get a clueless response from Moonbyul, Solar rolled her eyes and walked to the passage door of the car. She opened it and sit on the passage seat. She puffing her cheeks and asking him once again.

“What are you doing here? You’re sleeping on your car? And since when you’re driving a car?!” She said it more slowly than before but Moonbyul still with his blank face until some minutes passed and he got what she said.

“Uh?... ahh I get it now!” She rolled her eyes again and scoffed. She smelled something when she scoffed, something strong and familiar for her .. no, it’s two different thing that mixed being one. She start sniffing while Moonbyul about to answer her and cut him right away when he just opened his lips to say something. She leaned closer and he widened his eyes.

“I was- Wh- What are you d-doing?” He stuttered for their closeness.

“You smell really bad.” She scrunched her nose “Where are you from last night? You went to drink and get drunk? Club?”

“Uh.. n-not really, I..I just went out to the bar I’m not that drunk and I went to see my friend that’s all.” He answered her but she gave him a doubting look. “What? You don’t believe me?” She thought for awhile but then nod and gave him an okay sign then looking straight to the road through the car window. There’s a sudden silent between them only their breathing sound was heard. Moonbyul stole a few glances at her, he want to said something but he feels like he was tongue tied there. Meanwhile something really bothering Solar’s mind, the two mixed smile earlier that she smells before was like a woman perfume that she ever smells somewhere but couldn’t remember it when or who was the one who use that perfume. Instead of telling Moonbyul, she said another words while clutching her groceries. She was fuming inside.

 “Go.”

“Eh?” He startled

“Start the engine already Moonbyul!” She told him but it was more like a demand or order for him.

“You told me to drive you home, like that?” He look at her while giving her a puzzled look.

“What else do you think?”  She snapped out and Moonbyul only jaw dropped

“O..Okay…” He was really awkward with her attitude like this and he only did whe she told to him before. He starts the engine and begins to drive his car. He don’t have a nerve to look at her in her hell mode, so he was just looking straight to the roads. The ride almost silent until she speaks up again and break the silence between them

“Open your mouth.” She said so sudden

“Wh-“ He haven’t finish his sentence or to be exact he doesn’t even say a single word properly. The moment he open his mouth a big piece of bread was shoving into his mouth. Solar literally shoving a big piece of bread into his mouth without giving him a warning at first and it almost make him choke. Moonbyul let out a protest grunt despite the fullness on his mouth and almost glare at her but it quickly vanished away when she glared back and that’s make him continue stare on the road.

“Just continue to drive our life depends on you right now and I don’t want to die this young because you wrecked this car.” She said coyly. He already chewing and also gulp down the bread and he want to protest again but just like before, the moment he open his mouth she shoved a big piece of bread to his mouth.

“Gofhdnefss nooffnna whsffatss wrfrong with you?(goodness noona what’s wrong with you)” He talks with mouth full of bread.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full of food Moonbyul.” He rolled his eyes.

“Thfen hwo cafn I talfk if you keevvp shofving a piece of breaffd livvke thafft (Then how can I talk if you keep shoving a piece of bread like that)?!?!”

“I’m just feed you since you’re driving.”

“Huh?” He raised his eyebrows and she was already red like tomatoes after realizing what she said.

“W-What? Don’t look at me like that! Keep driving.” She demand him and try to sounds like she is angry or something but for him it was kind of cute when she act this way. He chuckled and just playfully nods.

“Okay then.”

 

 

Moonbyul’s POV

 

What a weird morning, I wake up and she her then now I’m driving her home. It’s just me or she has a bipolar side on her right now? I was happy, really I am. We’re alone and she feeds me well even she did that in a rough way at least she feeds me right? I stole a few glances from the mirror above us and she glared me back from there. I laugh but my laugh quickly died when a question left from her lips.

“What’s that?”

“What?” I asked her back

“That big white envelope on your backseat, it was like a hospital document, a medical report-“She was about to turn her body and tried to reach the envelope. I widening my eyes and quickly held her hands with one right hand, preventing her from reaching that.

“Don’t.” I said without looking at her.

“Why?”

“Just don’t.” I said it again, I don’t want to use this tone but I have too and it’s turned out sounds like a firm and a little bit stern one. She frowned and she back to her original position.

“Do you hide something from me?”

“No, I don’t.”

“Then-“

“I have my own privacy.”

“Are you perhaps-“

“We’re here.”

Lucklily we’ve reached her home and cut her off before she even finished her sentence and questioning me even more. She looked down and playing with the plastic bag on her lap.

“Noona?” I look at her.

“Sorry.”

“Uh? It’s… It’s okay.” She sheepishly smiled.”Are you not gonna come inside?”

“You told me to go away now?”

“N-no it’s not like that.” I stuttered and she giggled.

“Kidding.” She smiled and get out from the car. I lower the window car on my side and she coming there after she gets out from the car.

“Thanks for the ride.”

“It’s not a big deal.” I smiled to her “I have to go now, have a nice day.” I said and about to close the window she called me again.

“Moonbyul.”

“Yes?”

“Do you have any class this morning?” Oh God I forgot that I have one and I already missed it.

“Nope, why?”

“You lied, aren’t you?” I chuckled

“Yes then, but I’ve missed it already, why?” I asked her again

“Umm… Do you want to come inside and have a breakfast or brunch or whatever it’s called with me?” She asked me shyly and i think it’s cute. She continues her words.”I.. I’ll cook for us.” She smiled and I smiled back.

“I’ll come with you then.”

               

I guess missed one class for today was worth enough to have a morning breakfast with her, screw that if she has my brother. Lee- I mean Moon Minhyuk (now), who are you? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note :

Hellaawwwww!! Chapter 10 is up! Sorry for very late update here I had an exams before and I can’t do anything about that T^T)/ even I’m not even spazzing over Ahh Oop! Promotion unless on twitter haha, Oh yeah today is our fairy butterfly yet puppy birthday Jung Wheein happy birthday for her ! #FairyWheeinDay^^ ahh too bad I don’t have any idea to write something for her I’m so at making birthday plot or something cheesy I guess. Anyway thanks for subscribe and reading this story … oh yeah I make some correction on previous chapters as like Yoondak status as sunbaenim after I saw their profile again I mistaken him as his brother Taeseok that more older than Moonbyul but actually if I’m not mistake again Yoondak (Yoonseok) is a year younger than Moonbyul so I’ll correct it on the preview chapters and also OBroject just release a new song and Mamamoo cheers for them you should check their song guys it’s totally good!!! Oh and lastly as always I’m sorry for the grammatical error and typo also please leave some feedback haha ^^ thanks a lot

See you in the next chapter ppyong!!! ^.~