Fire

Stuck

A few weeks ago …..

                A Girl with long black hair entering the small restaurant with smile plastered on her face. There her friends already waiting for her. One of her friends waved to her. She walked to them and before she took a sit on of her friend running to her then hug her tight.

                “Cho Eh Jok! Your back! You really back! I miss you!”

                “Oww Kyungri unnie, too tight I can’t breathe… I miss you too.”

                “Oops sorry.” The one who called Kyungri released her hug from her and walk her to their table.

                “Welcome back Hyunyoung! We really missed you.”

                “I miss you too Hyemi and I miss you too guys.”

                “When were you back?”Another friend of her asking her

                “Around three days ago, Minha.” She smiled “Was it going well like what I’ve told you before?” She asked them and they nodded. “Glad to hear that.” She smiled again.

                “But, tell us first Hyunyoung. We keep contacting each other but you haven’t told us the whole story, somehow it makes us curious about it.” Her friend pouted and the rest are agreed with her.

                “Easy there Woohee, like what I’ve been promised to you guys I’ll tell you the whole story now. It was-“She haven’t finished her words when she about to tell her story, because her phone ringing so sudden. “Hold on for a minute.” She said and she went outside to answer the call.

                “Hello?”

                “Hey there.” She smiled hearing that voice “Welcome back.”

“Thanks, it’s nice to be here again.”

“I heard that you’re back and your girls throws a little party, am I right?”

“You’re right, I’m with them right now, want to join us?” she offered and the person on the other line chuckled.

 “No thanks, It’ll be awkward later. So, how was it? Is that going well?”

“Yeah, it’s going well and I’m glad about it.”

“Glad to hear that,…. Have you met him?”

“No… not yet… But I guess soon I’ll meet him.”

“I see,… You should tell him.”

“Hmm… I know….” A sigh escaped from her lips “Thanks for helping me and thanks for everything…”

“It’s not a big deal; I just do what I can do here and I’m glad that I can help you. Anyway…mm.. can I ask you a favor?”

“What is that?”

“If you see me around later, please act like we don’t really know each other can you?” That person asked her.

“Why?” She asking back

“I’ll tell you later if we can meet soon.”

“Okay then.” She smiled “anything else you wanna say?”

“Nope, nothing. Just enjoy your time with your friends now. See you later.”

“See you.”

She closed her phone and smiled. She was walking back to her friends and they already waiting her with some question in their mind.

“Who was that?” Minha asked her

“Someone.” She replied shortly and asked them “So, where were we before?”

                …………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

Hwasa’s POV

I blinked my eyes when the sunlight hit me through the window and I heard a sudden noise from my phone.

“Shut up!!!”

I groaned and tried to reach my phone that I put on the nightstand last night. Once I get that phone the call already end and it was turned out being a missed call. It was the same number who sent me a text last night. Suddenly I got a text from that number again.

From : unknown number

Good morning Hyejinnie~ Are you already up? Or Am I waking you up?ㅋㅋㅋ I guess I’m waking you up right now. Have a nice day ahead Hyejin! See you soon^.~

                “Creep”

                I just muttered that word after I read that text. Maybe someone just playing around right now, never mind I don’t really care anyway. I get up to do my morning routine, and then suddenly I remember about Wheein. I should check on her. I search her contact and calling her.

                “Hello?” She answered my call.

                “Uh hi, did I wake you up?” I asked her while I’m making my breakfast, she chuckled

                “No, you’re not, why calling me in the morning?”

                “Uhm.. I just thought I should check on you after last night.” I said that carefully, hoping that she is not that sensitive when I said something about last night.

                “Thanks for caring Hyejin.” I don’t know but I can tell that she is smiling right now “I’m okay, …I’m with Solar unnie right now in Myungdong.”

                “Glad to hear that you’re okay.” I smiled “Wait, Solar noona? Right now?”

                “Yeah, .. Are you with Moon oppa right now? Solar unnie said he hasn’t answered her call and replied her text since last night.”  That’s when I realized that Moonbyul hyung hasn’t even back since last night. I walked to his room and I found nothing.

                “No, he hasn’t back too since last night.”

                “It’s weird. At least he still gonna picked up her call right?”

                “Uh.. yeah right. I’ll tell him once he back. Enjoy your time with Solar noona okay? Have a nice day Wheein.”

                “Okay, you too.” She answered back cheerfully and I hanged up the call. I smiled; at least she already smiled right now. I’ll make her smile more. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and I saw Moonbyul hyung.

                “There you are.”He walked in and I closed the door. “Where are you last night?” He just walking to the kitchen and took a drink. I just follow him. “Solar noona looking for you, Wheein said you hasn’t anwered her call and text last night.” He stopped drinking and put his glass on the table. He looks like thinking for awhile and walking pass by me to his room. “Hey! I’m talking to you!” I yelled and he stopped his track for a while when he held the door knob.

                “I’m from Hyunyoung’s noona apartement last night, if you wondered why I’ll tell you later. I want to take a nap, and about Solar noona…let’s talk about that later too.”

                “Wait!” He entered his room and closed the door. I’m widening my eyes when realized what he has said Hyunyoung?!?!

 

                …………………………..

                Moonbyul’s POV

                I throw myself on my bed and sighed. I checked my phone and Hwasa was right, Solar noona has sent me a some text last night till this morning and has been calling me for several times too.

                From : YongSquirtle^^

                Moon Byulyi!! You have to know this!! I’m really happy now >_<

                “It must be because last night.” I muttered and chuckled bitterly

                From : YongSquirtle^^

                Moonbyul? Are you awake? Did you sleep already? Let’s meet tomorrow then.

                “How can you expect me to meet you after last night?”

                From : YongSquirtle^^

                I’m going to Myungdong tomorrow, let’s meet there 

                From : Yong Squirtle^^

                Good morning! Are you awake? Why don’t you reply my text? :( You said that if I need a company I can call you :(

                “Yes, I said that before. But who am I to you right now? You have him to accompany you.”

                I sighed again and close the message box and not reading another text from her. No, I don’t want it now. I opened the contact on my phone and I saw her name.

                “Cho Eh Jok” I spelled that name. I never change that. “Why did you come back?”

                Am I not gotten over her? It’s been a year and why I still save her number, even I know that she already change her number. Since the day she left me I tried to call her and I got nothing, it was like her phone was dead. She changes her number and all of her social media has been shut down and disappear nowhere too. I lost her after that night. I still wondered why but when I see her today only hatred come. I pressed the dial button even I know I’ll get nothing but….. after a few second my call picked up. I stared into my phone screen in disbelieve No… No way… It can't be...

                ………………………………………..

                Next day

                Moonbyul and Hwasa going to the college together like usual and there, they felt something odd around them. Some people staring at them, whispering something and also greeting them. Mostly it was girls. Suddenly, a group of girls walking to them. Two of them bringing guitar and one bringing bass.

                “Excuse me are you Moonbyul and Hwasa?” A girl who bring guitar and has a short black hair ask them.

                “Uh yes we’re.”

                “Shin Jimin.” She introduces herself and extended her hand for hand shake with them.

                “Ah, Jimin sunbaenim, AOA Black right?” Hwasa asked her.

                “You’re right. Here is my friend Choa unnie, Yuna, Youkyung and Mina.” She introduces all of them. Hwasa and Moonbyul bowed to them politely. “I saw your performance last Saturday and it was nice, maybe we can work together someday.” She smiled.

                “Thanks for your compliment sunbaenim. AOA Black also cool last Saturday, I enjoyed MOYA so much.” Moonbyul said and smiled

              “Thanks! Anyway may I know your number so I can contact you someday if I want to make a project with you guys?” She asked them and hand her phone to them.

                “Sure.” Hwasa and Moonbyul typed their number then and hand back her phone.

                “Thank you, it’s nice to meet talk to you. We’ll get going now, see you later.”

                “See you later sunbaenim.” They bowed again. The girls had left them and they looking to each other.

                “Cool huh? Now sunbaenim like them notice us?”

                “Yeah and they are not an ordinary one.” They laughed and walking together again until a girl approached them.

                “Good morning! Hwasa-ya here’s the book that you wanted before.” She noticed that there’s another guy beside Hwasa “Oh hello I’m Kim Seolhyun, Hwasa’s friend and classmate.” She smiled.

                “Moon Byulyi, you can call me Moonbyul or oppa if you want” He jokes and Hwasa rolled his eyes then talking to Seolhyun.

                “Good morning, oh thanks Seolhyun.” He took the book from her but suddenly she asked.

                “Wait, wasn’t that Jimin unnie?” She looking at their back

                “Yes and her band too, she asked our number before. Cool right?” He wiggled his eye brows but she frowned.

               “Uh,.. yeah.. but it’s weird Jimin unnie was not really good talking to other people and asking their number like that, usually it’ll be Mina who did that.”

                “You know them well?” Moonbyul asked her

                “Quite well, her sister is my best friend anyway.” She said and they just nod. “Oh yeah, I just warn you guys, don’t mess around with them or you’ll be in trouble later.”

                “They seem nice.” Hwasa frowned.

                “Of course they’re nice. If only you’re not messing around with them.”

                “Well, everyone is always like that anyway. It’s normal right?” Moonbyul told her and smiled.

               

                ……………………………………………………………..

               

                Hwasa’s POV

                It was my recess time while Moonbyul hyung have something to do. So I left alone reading the book that Seolhyun gave me before in the college garden. Wheein have something to do too and I guess it’s relating to Yoondak sunbaenim again.. How nice, I’m the one with her when she was in broken state and yet she running to another guy again. I’m used with that. Solar noona? I don’t know about her. I just keep reading until someone startled me from behind and make me dropped my book.

                “BOO!!”

                 She laughed picked up my book then hand it to me. I frowned in annoyance and took the book from her. Who is this girl? And why the heck she shocked me like that? I don’t even know who is her. Seeing my facial expression she stopped her laugh and sit beside me. I ignore her presence and continue reading the book. I can tell that she is pouting now even I didn’t look at her.

                “Is that book more interesting than me now? Until you ignoring me right now?” I closed the book and face her, ready to scold her. But then, I was taken aback for awhile. Her face seems familiar.

                “So What if I’m ignored you like that? Who are you? And why you shocked me like that? Is not like, we do know each other anyway.” I rolled my eyes in annoyance.  Okay I admit that this girl in front of me is pretty and I’m not gonna deny that even if I like Wheein.

                “You forget me? You really don’t know me?” She pouted. Okay that’s cute but Wheein is more cute ..The heck I keep comparing this stranger with Wheein!?!?!? I’m mentally facepalmed with my silly thought.

                “Did we ever meet before? I don’t even know you.” I retorted back and she rolled her eyes.

                “It was sad to know that you just remember me when you’re drunk Ahn Hyejin.” She said to me while raising her eye brows.

                “W..What?” I’m being confused more right now. I’m drunk?

                “You still don’t get it?” I shocked my head clueless and she facepalmed herself “ Ugh.. Phantom Club, few weeks ago …” wait,.. The memory of that night started flashing on my head, while she keeps continue talking. “.. You were drunk and we were dancing closely until umhh-“ I widening my eyes and hurriedly closed with my hand then I look around if someone heard our conversation.

                “Okay, I remember that right now and please don’t continue that.” She yanked off my hand.

                “Pfftt.. Do you really need to shut me off like that?” She rolled her eyes and scoffed “Finally you remember.”

                “What do you want?”

                “Me? Nothing I just wanna know you and get close to you or maybe more?” She grinned and laughed. More? What the…. I made a face and she laughed even more “I don’t know you’re this cute, all I know is that you’re hot when you were drunk before, Hyejin.” She laughed again.

                “Stop talking about I’m drunk before.” I scoffed and she stops laughing. Honestly it was embarrassing to hear another person talking about how drunk I am.

                “Okay, okay I’ll stop. I’m sorry, by the way I haven’t introduce myself properly that time. We just flirted on each other aren’t we before?” She laughs again and I glared her.”Ow..ow okay, Shin Hyejong is the name and I guess I’m older than you, so you can call me Hyejong noona, Hyedong noona, Dong Dong noona or even Bae soon?” She winked at me. Such a tease… This girl is not really different like when she was drunk or maybe she wasn’t that drunk that time...or.. she is drunk again today?

                “Ahn Hyejin, you can call me Hwasa.” I replied shortly

                “Hmm.. Hwasa.. Can I just call you Hyejin? You said that when the first time we meet.”

                “Just do whatever you want then.” Gosh.. Why does a girl like this even exist?!?!

                “Sure then!” She said excitedly. “Anyway can you hand me your phone?”

                “For what?” I asked her but I gave her my phone how stupid I am… She takes that and looks like she looking for something there.

                “You didn’t save my number? I’ve texted you and called you but you didn’t save it?” She pouted looking at me.

                “So, you’re the one who texted me and called me in the morning yesterday? How can you expect me to save your number when you didn’t even mention your name there?!” I said back and she pouted even more Ugh stop acting cute! Wheein is cuter than you! I screamed that in my mind.

                “Here, I have save it now.” She hand me back my phone and I almost cringe when I saw the contact name Shin HyeDong.

                “What’s with HyeDong are you trying to be cute here huh?” I asked her

                “Well, somehow if you pronounce my name it’ll turn out being Hyedong so yeah some close friend of mine called me like that.” She smiled 

                “I’m not even close to you yet.”

                “We are not, but I guess we’ll be close soon^^” She said cheerfully. Suddenly someone called her from afar and it’s turned out to be Jimin sunbaenim. “Oh, I’ve to go now, unnie is calling me.. See you around Hyejin!”With that, she left me here alone again. I keep looking at her when she walking to Jimin sunbaenim until someone taps my shoulder and it was Moonbyul hyung.

                “Who is she?”

                “Who?”

                 “The one that talking to you before.”

                “Remember the girl on the club before? When I was drunk and dancing in the crowd before I asked you to go home that time? She is that girl. Shin Hyejeong noona.”

              “She is older than you?” He asked me again and I just nodded

              “Wasn’t that Jimin sunbaenim who talking with her?”

             “Yeah she is.” We still looking at them and he asked me again

               “Wasn’t she called her unnie before? What's her name again Shin Hyejeong? And who is Jimin sunbaenim  full name before?”

           “Shin Jimin.” I answered him …. Wait something feel odd here. We look at each other and said in the same time.

            “HOLLY !” We turned again to see them and I swear I saw Jimin sunbaenim smiled at me while Hyejeong noona giggled there, wait it was more like a smirk than a smile.

            “Jimin sunbaenim has our number right?” He timidly asked me and I just nodded lifelessly while gulping down my saliva “And you still remember what Seolhyun said before right?” I nodded again “You surely in big trouble now.”

 

            AARRRGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

 

Author’s Note :

Finally chapter 7 was done! Wohhooo it’s the first time for me updating 2 chapters in a week^^. The mysterious text sender turned out being Hyejeong here hehe :’D I don’t who should I choose so I just put her here *slapped*, and about Hyedong and Dong Dong I’ve search about her mini fact too so I found those two nickname of her^^Seems like more problem will be coming soon ㅋㅋㅋ I hope you guys like this story so far and please if you have any comments and else leave it here hehe^^ I’d be glad to read it. I’m still new on writing so yeah ~ See you in the next chapter! Ppyong! ^^

ps : It's 00.30 here please bear with the typoness *deep bows*