Not So Little Puppy

Stuck

“Wheein!! Please listen to me first.”

There we go, a guy try to chase his girl until near her home and not even minding of his job and how if his salary get cut later. The girl still walking straight into her house without even minding her boyfriend pleads.

“Oh please, Wheein I can explain it to you.”

He plead again and tried to grab her hand but only get a cold response from his fuming girlfriend by shoving his hand away and not even bother to look at him. He keeps following her until they reach her home and she tried to unlock the door to enter her house.

“Wheein, please-“

Click!!

She successfully opens the door and right after that slammed it right on his face. He was shocked and hurt because the door literally slammed on his nose, however he didn’t want to give up yet.

“Awwwww!!!That’s hurt.” He groaned in pain while rubbing his sore nose and he tried to knock the door. “Wheein, Jung Wheein open the door please.. Wheein-“

“JUST GO AWAY AHN HYEJIN!!! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!!” and yeah he got the answer right away too. He sighed after hearing her yelling behind the door like that.

“O-okay then… good night, see you tomorrow. Have a nice dream.” 

He turned his back and ready to walk away from there, it was not because he already give up so easily, he already knew her very well and there’s no use to continue this right now, better to talk with her if she already calm down and that means it’ll be tomorrow morning or so on. When he was already out from her garden gate and closes it while sighing looking at her house’s door a teenage girl taps his shoulder from back.

  “Oppa? Hwasa oppa?” He turned out his back and smiled knowing who’s the girl who standing in front of him with her backpack and eating a cup of ice cream right now.

“Oh, Hi Yeri.” He greeted her and she smiled back at him. She turned her head to the Jung’s door and swift her gaze to Hwasa again.

“What is it now? Wheein unnie mad at you again?” She asked him while eating her ice cream using the spoon on the cup.

“As you see, yeah you can say like that.”

She nodded in understanding. Kim Yerim, a 16th years old High School student who happened to be Wheein’s neighbor next her home already used to seeing this guy in front of Wheein’s house with an expression like that lately, it wasn’t new for her. Sometimes, she even saw the scene of he chasing her and she slammed the door in front of his face from her house. She looking at him again and judging from his red nose she can confirmed that scene happened again.

“What are you doing here? It’s almost late night?”

“Oh, me? I just finish my course and drop by grocery for awhile to buy an ice cream before, you want some?” She takes a spoon of ice cream and tried to feed him. He chuckled and smiled at her.

“Thanks.”  He leaned closer and eats the ice cream from the spoon.

“How is that? Delicious right-”

Right on that time when he still had the spoon on his mouth and she was feeding him the door of Wheein’s house opened. They looking at the door simulatnously and there standing unpleasant Jung Wheein looking at them. He tried to call her but

“Whee-“

“GET LOST AHN HYEJIN!”….another yelled and  bang sound of slammed door that he got…..

 

 

When she said that she is willing to try with him she wasn’t joking at all, she seriously tried and literally do that, literally..  even being a jealous ball of puppy….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Special Chapter : Not So Little Puppy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hwasa was standing in front of dance room’s door after his class ended; knowing the fact that Wheein was practicing there right now. Last night was not the first time Hyejeong tried to mess around with them but the fact that she was going overbroad only pissed of Wheein more than ever. When they were arguing and throwed some sarcastical words to each other it was reach the point of Hyejeong asking “Oh really? What if I do this?” as fast as it seems she grabbed Hwasa’s colar and kissed him in the corner of his lips. Of course it surprised her and Hwasa couldn’t even react that time, went agape and she was really fuming inside that time, but instead of start the cat fight she just stormed out from there in disappointment. Hwasa immediately chasing her after glaring hard at Hyejeong while saying “YOU’RE NUTS!”

The door suddenly opened and it was broke his train of thought about last night event. There standing a black haired Daegu girl who looks surprised a bit to see him there.

“Hwasa?”

“Oh Irene noona-“

“Looking for Wheein?” She asked him like she already knows what’s going on there.

“Y-yeah, Is she here?”

“Yeah, she is. What’s going on this time?”

Like Yeri, Irene has known well too about this repeated scene since Hwasa and Wheein start dating. It’s a common thing for her to see him waiting for Wheein in front of the door and it’s usually just because Wheein mad at him. Sometimes, Wheein talks about it and it was only making her understand more about this pair of ‘95liners couple.

“Was it about Hyejeong?”

“Uh? Did she tell you?”

“Nope, but I can tell that she’s really mad and yeah there’s no one can make her mad like that unless Hyejeong right? So, is it yes?”

“Yes it is…”

They looking at her through the glass window and they see her who still packing her things and talking with some fellow dance club members.

“Why don’t go inside and approach her?”

“Uh? No , I’m just gonna wait.”

“I see.” She nodded.

Wheein already done packing her things and she bid goodbye to her fellow friends and start walking to the door while checking her phone.

“Oh, she is here.” Irene turned her back and facing Hwasa, she taps his shoulder and say “Good luck kid, I gotta go now. See you around.”

“Thanks, see you around too.”

Right after that the door openened and Wheein come out from there. He tried to call her but when she notice him she only scoffed in annoyance and walking away from him.

“Whee-… wait Wheein.”

He tried to chasing her again like before but as always he only got a cold shoulder from her.

“Wheein! Wheein! Listen to me first! Jung Wheein!”

He tried to call her but she only ignored it and keeps walking away, leaving him there without even bother to look at him and it’s only make him groaned in frustration.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“You seem troubled.” Seunghee gave him a can of coffee.

 “No, I’m okay. Thanks.”He took it from her and opens it then taking a sip of it.

“You sure?” He just nodded.

 Right now they are on the studio because Seunghee just invited him before to go with her to the studio where CLC usually would rehase together. Actually it was when Wheein leaving him on the college hallway and Seunghee found him there, she just wanted to greet him at first but their small talk ended up as an invitation to go with her to the studio.

“Where’s the others?” He tried to change the topic.

“They’ll be here soon. Anyway, Yeeun ask me if you could talk with her about writing rap lyric before, is that okay?” He smiled.

“It’s okay, I’d glad to do that with her.”

………………………………………………………………….

“You know oppa, you can talk to us if you have a problem.” Yeeun beamed with smile when they got break for awhile after an hour practice. Hwasa chuckled and ruffled her hair.

“Thanks kid.”

“Don’t mess up my hair oppa!” She pouted.

“You’ll not gonna understand his problem kid, you still too underage.” Seugyeon and she pouted even more. Hwasa just chuckled seeing those members making fun with each other. Suddenly his phone ringing and surprisedly the caller id was none other than Wheein. He was really happy that her puppy finally called him; he answered that immediately with joyful voice that makes all of CLC members looking at him.

“Hello Whee-“

“Where are you now?” instead of answering his greeting she asked another thing with cold voice on her.His face being pale and he looking at CLC members.

“Uh.. uh outside?” He make a gesture; telling those girls to be quite for awhile

Why do I hear a lot of female voice before?

“Ahaha maybe you just misheard it.” He forced to laugh and it sounds so awkward

“Ahn Hyejin.”  Her voice sounds so stern than before like she demanding a real answer.

“Fine, I’m on studio with CLC right now.”

“CLC? Oh Seunghee? And you’re the only guy there?!”

“Y-yes..and yes.. I’m the only one..but Whee-“

“I HATE YOU AHN HYEJIN!!”

“W-wait Whee-“

And she cut the line right away. He sighed on defeat and these girls looking at him with pity.

“Y-your girl oppa?” Yujin was tried to carefully ask him. He just smiled a bit and nod.

“Yeah, She is. Don’t mind it, its okay.”

“Is she jealous or what? We can help you to explain it to her.” Sorn butted in.

“No need too do that, I can explain it by myself Sorn, thanks for your concern.”

“I’m sorry to drag you here if it causes you a trouble like this Hwasa.” Seunghee tried to apologize but he just smiled at her.

“It’s okay, it’s not a big deal Seunghee-ya.”

“You know oppa, I think that we really could help you! You could make up to her by serenading her, we could help you with that, we’ll have a busking event this week right guys? Girls love serenade oppa!” Yeeun said that with amusement and grinning widely to him. He just smiled awkwardly and tried to please this excited kid.

“But the problem is she is jealous with every girl these day and you are all girls … not to mention your leader Oh Seunghee that she’s been keeping an eye aside from Hyejeong noona…”

…………………………………………………………………

 

 

               

 

 

 

                “Still no progress at all?”

                “Not yet.”

                “It’s been a few days already.”

                “I know.”

                Moonbyul asked him while browsing on his laptop while Hwasa just leaning lazily on the couch looking into the ceiling.

                “Need help?”

                “No, thanks. I’d appreciate more if you’re not suggesting anything.” He said that with so much sarcasm on his voice.

                “Hey~, what’s with that words? You know it that I was doing pretty well melting girls back then, don’t you?” Hwasa rolled his eyes.

                “Yeah-yeah you school heart throb that got beaten up with your exs after that ... and one thing, Wheein is not a cutie-romantic freaks like your exs. So, your oh so cheesy line not gonna work on her.”

                “You don’t have to mention that part dude, you just kill the fun.”

                “Whatever.”

                Little did Hwasa know, Moonbyul was smiling while he was typing on his laptop. Suddenly, Hwasa’s phone was beeping and he got text. He checked it and frown a bit.

                “Solar noona want to meet me on Han River now? It’s odd?”

                “Ohh? Really? She wasn’t replied my text today and she texting you? Just great.”Moonbyul sulked and Hwasa starts teasing him.

                “Aww, maybe she already bored with you haha, gotta catch her up see ya later.” He get up from the couch, takes his sneakers and went out to see her. Right after he closed the door, Moonbyul only smiled at the screen in front of him.

                “You’ll thank me later dude.”

 

                ………………………………………..

                Hwasa went out straight to the Han River to see Solar there; meanwhile Wheein also got a text from Moonbyul to see him on Han River so she went out to meet him there. However, instead of meeting the black haired guy she saw a blonde guy who also looking for someone. She widening her eyes and immediately wants to avoid him with turning her back and walk away from there. The blonde guy also notice her presence, he doesn’t care anymore about not finding Solar when he saw that the girl in front of him tried to walk away again from him. He immediately chasing her and grabbed her hands, make her turned her back and facing him,

                “Wheein wait.”

                “Let me go!” She tried to pull out her hands from him but he doesn’t want to let her go so easily.

                “No, I don’t want too. Stop avoiding me likes this, we need to talk.”

                “Let me go Ahn Hyejin! I don’t want to see you!”

                She keeps struggling but the next thing she know the guy in front of her already wrapped his hand on her petite frame, he hugs her. As stubborn she is she keeps struggle herself and hitting his chest.

                “Let me go Hyejin!”

                “No, I told you already I won’t.”

                  Slowly her she stop struggle herself and stop hitting him, a faint sobs could be heard right now.He tighten his hugs on her.

                “I..-I hate you..”

                “No, you don’t….”

                “I hate it when you’re being kind to another, I hate it when you hanging around with girls, you’re popular now and some girls adore you. I hate that.…I hate the fact that I feel this way when I actually it wasn’t even new to me to see you like that. I don’t want to admit it but.. I do feel that, I feel jealous whenever you talk with girls, I’m afraid to losing you, I’m afraid you’ll leave me don’t you know that? …Maybe, maybe I still could handle it a bit if it was just Seolhyun, Namjoo or even Seunghee but Hyejeong sunbaenim…. I can’t do that. I know that she likes you, she’s beautiful, she has everything and she always tried to hit on you. I’m afraid Hyejin, I’m afraid you’ll leave me for her… She even dare to kissed you like that when she knows that you’re mine already.. how can I’m not afraid to losing you …” He just listening to her sobbing girlfriends and caressing her hair softly will hope it could calm down her a bit.Slowly he released his hug and wiping her tears with his thumbs.

                “Wheein, listen… I did promise you, right? When I say that I’ll stay with you, I’m serious about that. I’ve loved you for all these year, did I ever once looking to another? No, right?  And now that I got you why I have to look for another? I love you that’s all you have to know and I already promised to stay with you. Maybe another girls could be prettier, charming, and talented or whatever they’re, not to mention Hyejeong sunbaenim but, they aren’t you, they aren’t Jung Wheein and I choose to love you, I choose to love Jung Wheein. Do you get it now?” He asked her softly and she nods. “Good, and do you trust me?”

                “I trust you, but promise me you’re not gonna leave me.” She pouted like a kid, seeing her like that it’s only make him chuckled at how cute she is right now.

                “Okay, I promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                ……………………………………………………………………

                “Thanks for walking me home.” She said shyly while playing with her finger.

                “What’s with this? It’s not the first time I walk you home, right? Why you act like it was just the first time I walk you home, even you didn’t act like this that time.” He laughed and she pouting at him.

                “Can’t I do that? You just ruin the mood.”

                “O-okay, okay I’m sorry and you’re welcome, it’s not a big deal anyway, I’ve done that many times and I’ll never get bored with that.” He smiled at her.

                Right now they were in front of Wheein’s home after they were finishing their heart to heart talk on Han River. They just realize it that actually Solar and Moonbyul just set them up together to meet each other by pretending to text them. Hwasa make a mental note to thanks Solar later and it same goes on Wheein that she would thanks Moonbyul later too.

                Suddenly out of nowhere Wheein hugs him. He was surprised but he hugged her back.

                “Thank you, thank you for staying with me.”

                “You’re welcome and I’m sorry for what happened that night, I couldn’t even react that time. Would you forgive me dear?” He asked her softly and she nods. “Thanks.” He smiled and kissed her crown. After they were hugging for awhile, they released their hug and smiling to each other.

                “I think it’s already late and I should go now …. Mmm.. Wheein…”

                “Yes?”

                He turned his head to left and right; tried to check on their surroundings. Its make her wonder what was he doing.

                “Can you close your eyes?” She chuckled, now she knows what he wanted.

                “Sure.”

 She closed her eyes and waiting for his next action. He leaned closer and tilted his head. Slowly their distance being too close too each other and their nose already touching, she can even feel his hot breath against her lips but before their lips touched his phone ringing loudly and ruined their moment. He groaned in annoyance while she opening her eyes and giggling.

“Answer that.”

“I don’t want to, it just ruining the moment.”

"Hyejin"

"Fine"

Because she told him so, he took his phone from his pocket to check who’s on earth dare to ruin their moment, but once he saw the called id his throat went dry and his face went pale.

                “Who’s that?”

                “..It’s Hye…Jeong..noona.” Hearing that name suddenly her face darkened.

                “Whee-“

               He hasn’t even finished his words when Wheein kicked his legs hard and he crouched down rubbing his legs in pain.

                “Ouch that’s hurt!”  

                He groaned in pain and when he was about to look up, instead of getting Wheein kiss he got another kiss from her door right on his nose again that night.

                “ARghhhh!!!”

 

 

 

 

               

               

 

               

……………………………………………………………..

Yeri just back from her course with a backpack on her bag and a bucket of fried chicken on hher ands after she drop by a fast food stall before. There when she about to reach her home she saw a blonde guy in front of Wheein’s house who rubbing his legs in pain. She stopped her track when he realizes her presence.

“Again?”

“As you see, yeah..again.” She nodded and keeps eating her chicken.

“Just back from course?” He asked her.

“Yep and drop by nearest fast food stall to bought this. You want some?” She offered her fried chicken on her hand. He look hesitated for a bit, he swift his gaze to Wheein’s house and back to the girl in front of him. She raised her eye brows waiting for an answer

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                "I think no… not for today…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                Author’s Note :

                Hi! I’m back again with quick update of special chapter for WheeSa. I made this chapter because I have promised to someone that I’ll make special chapter for WheeSa and also because the original plot after chapter 15 wasn’t focus on WheeSa anymore, I think that have to make one special chapter. So, I’m sorry just like before there’s no MoonSun again here, but well next chapter will be MoonSun centered  =) Thanks for reading and subscribe this story, as always I’m sorry for the error and else ^^

                Until we meet on the next chapter!! Ppyong!! ^.~