Brother

Stuck

Did I ever say to you that you looked like someone I know before?”

“Hm? Nope, you never.. Why?”

“Uh.. Nothing.”

“Nothing? You surely like being secretive aren’t you?”

“Well if only that’s making you lost on me hahahaha”

I’ve always lost on you anyway, since the first time we meet…..

………….

Moonbyul POV’s

I was lurking around here on music store now to buy some CD and else.. Well, let’s just say  thatI’m alone again. Hwasa already gone to his works to settle some things there and for Wheein, I bet that she’s out with Yoondak again for practicing their upcoming performance. She’s been busy since the day she said she’ll have a performance with him, we rarely meet anymore, even if we meet she’ll excusing herself after some minutes and said “Sorry, I have to go now”,” Omo! I’m late see you later!” or “Uh, guys I’m going first kay? Bye!!” and she dashed of nowhere. We’ve grown apart for sure and I guess that’s not okay with Hwasa, after that day sometimes I got a late night call from Hyunsik to picked Hwasa up because he was drunk that much after working. One night, he ever asked me to go to club with him to relieve some stress; there he went drunk and blabbered out everything.

“It’s funny right? So pathetic… It’s been a few years and yet I still lost the game over the same person.”

“It was just-“

“Just what? I’m always been there from the start! I’m the one who’s always being with her since we’re freaking child! What can’t I do for her? I sing for her, learn to dance for her and because she was falling for a rapper I tried to rap no I learn to rap for her!  And look what I’ve got here? Why? Just freaking why!” He slammed his fist on the table

“You asked me why? That’s because you’re not even Lim Sungbin or Oh Yoonseok.” I answer him casually. He was drunk and talking sarcasm thing with him not gonna make him butthurt  I guess , much more his hot tempers rarely out so yeah I’ve been living with him for awhile and I knew how to handle this guy.

“Uh? Yeah , you’re right.... thanks for remind me, you !”

“You’re welcome.” With that he gulped down his remaining drink and get on the floor, I just sat in here drinking and watching his movement. I just let him go because I knew that he wasn’t a typical jerk who gonna searching for a prey to get laid. However, when he started dancing there and some chicks automatically glued on him and tried to allure him. I frowned a bit after there was girl who dangerously being too close with him and whispering something on his ear. He was grinning like a fool and whispering back to her. They keep an eye-contact for awhile and the girl slowly gone into the crowd and he went up to me with his silly face. I bet my nose muscle that every time I’m laugh it’ll be turned out weird, if Wheein found this he’ll be dead meat for sure. I think it was just weird, like seriously they don’t even have a relationship but Hwasa act like ‘I won’t my girlfriend know this’ way, Gosh he’s not cheating, right?

“You look like a fool, what’s with your creepy face.” I chuckled

“Nahh~ let’s just go home now, I’m satisfied enough.”He grinned

Wheein probably never know this side of him, Hwasa pretty much covered up his broken side and always smile, laugh, care, gentle yet protecting over her. He won’t make her worried about him even he knew that Wheein worried feeling maybe just a care feeling for a friend… not even a lover. Sometimes I feel bad for him.

And yeah that’s a little explanation that went overboard about those two not longer kids, as for Solar… why would I ask her out? She’ll probably tease me again and say “now you have a courage and try to asking me out hmm?” and ”Oh, is this count as a date?” or maybe the complete sentence are “Are you using maknaes as the excuse for asking me out for a date Moon Byulyi?” and she’ll laughing out and make her face really look like a squirtle. God… please… I facepalmed myself. Did I really lose my confident like Hwasa said over a year?!?!?! REALLY?!

“Moonbyul?”

“Huh?” Someone tap my shoulder and I turned out and look what I’ve found here, my sweetest nightmare that I just thinking of.......

“What are you doing here?”

“Uh? Me? I’m just looking out for some CDs and pretty much spending my time alone now.”

“Alone? Where’s the maknaes?”

“They’re busy, what about you then?”

“Me? I’m just accompanying my friend here. Ah! Speaking of my friend I just remember that!”

“Remember?... what?”

“I ever told you that you look like someone that I knew right?”

“Yeah, you said that before.”

“That’s it! The person that I’ve talked about was my friend that-“

“Yongsunnieee!!! Look I found the CD!” She wasn’t even finished her sentence because someone interrupted our conversation and he hugged her shoulder…. Wait,.. seems like something wrong… HE CALLED HER WHAT!!? Yongsunie?!? And what’s with that hand!?! “Did I interrupting you Yong- Moonbyul?” He shifted his gaze and not finishing his sentence for her.

“Hyung?” I frowned.

“You guys know each other?” Solar noona confusedly ask.

“Ye..yeah, kind of.. pretty much like that-“

“We are siblings, he is my lil brother.” He cut me off and smiled at her.

Not again……

………………………………………..

 

“How come never told me you that Minhyuk oppa is your brother?!”

“You never asked anyway.” I answered shortly and eat my food not really interested with this topic gonna end up later. I know she’ll make a face and pout. “Stop pouting.” I said flatly to her and not even bother to look at her.

Here we’re in the ddeokkbokki stall near our campus, eating alone..just the two of us without the maknaes,I should be happy right? But well I guess this one was an exception. How can be like that? Let’s just say that Solar noona wanted to introgating me instead of having a private date with me. Duh.. I’m being delulu….

“You’re no fun, but really you two look so similar! That’s why I found it your face seems familiar at first!”

“Yeah yeah ~ “I just waving my chopstick and rolled my eyes then continue eating.

I always have this sensitive issue with my brother Minhyuk. It’s not like I hate him or what but,…

It’s always him..

.

.

It’s always end up on him..

.

.

Everything always about him….

.

.

We are technically not even blood related. My mom passed away when I was still child and my dad married to his mother after that, there I met him. I never had a problem with him and his mother, in fact his mother treated me like her son and he treated me like his own little brother. There was no cruel step brother story; our family was totally pretty well even I really like to share everything with him. But then, the happened later. I don’t know what should I called this, was it curse or bless from God. We have pretty much similar face that makes people weren’t know that we’re not even share the same blood. We went to the same elementary school and middle school. There, people start comparing us, Minhyuk always known for his multitalented-ness from his grades, looks and everything… Even we’re pretty much same (I tried to keep up with my grades too) they still gonna praising him more and more,the teachers praised him and girls fall for him. What’s more was some of them tried to be friend with me so they can be close with Minhyuk as well. I was totally overshadowed with him. At first I don’t really care about that, Minhyuk actually feel uneasy too about that, he didn’t like it as well (I know he is a total kind brother to me) but somehow I’m tired as hell about that and I told my parents I won’t go to the same high school with him and luckily they granted my wish. Oh yeah.. One thing that I should be really glad was my parents never compared us. To be honest I’ll be really pissed off if that ever happened. Another thing,.. after I went to different school I tend to like that people never knew we are a siblings, not that I hate him thought I it was just something that I can’t explain, … seems like he knew about that too. We’ve been growing apart I guess…

 

“He was my senior back in high school, but I never knew that he has a brother too.. That’s must be because…. You two weren’t going the same school right?” She asked continuing her curiousness. I just nod and keep eating.  So that’s explaining why.. It took me for awhile to think what I should say to her.

“Seem like you are close with him. “ I blurted out.

“Uh? Not really, we just close recently in college, we wasn’t that close before but seems like he recognize me as his junior back then, so we get along easily here. We attend some class and we have some project together too.” She beamed. “You can say that we’re pretty much like Hwasa and Wheein-“

“If in that case, are you wanna say that one of you two have a feeling for another?” I cut her off and asked her boldly. Damn…  What I was thinking about? I didn’t want to sound jealous here but knowing that she was with another guy just make me burned up inside much more out of the people here why must my brother? Seriously?

“W..What? What are you talking about?” Her face was flushed. So I got it right?

“We both know that Hwasa has some feeling towards Wheein, if you say that you guys pretty much like them, I assumed that you’re the one who has a feeling for my brother.” I keep striking her with a statement like that and even put a poker face in front of her. I saw that she was taking back a bit with my question but then, I regret my action before .. a smirk appeared on her face… Damn you Moon Byuli….

“What’s with that statement? You’ve been asking like you’re a jealous boyfriend huh? Are you jealous over him now?” She titled her head and tucking her hair behind her ears.

“Huh? Me ? Jealous? For what?” I rolled my eyes and challenging her back, there’s no way I’ll lose over her in the situation like this. She nodded in teasing manners.

“Well, who knows? Some brother-ship always has that kind of jealous over relationship I guess” She chuckled, “But, because you’ve mentioned it earlier.. So, I think I might have a crush on your brother.” She smirked. I pretend to be cool but really.. I lost my words and my heart sank after she said that words.. So, I’m losing the chance this early? Over my brother? ……

…………………………………………………………….

A few days have been passed away after she said those words in front of my face… Now I know what Hwasa’s feels…

“Look at that..”  I said with dreamy tone while looking at the hall way from above.

“Huh? What? “  Hwasa turned his head. I watch her from above. There she laughing happily with her friends. I smiled seeing that.

“Everything about her is beautiful, even her smile is-”

“Yeah, and that’s only if her smile was for you hyung.”

“You’re no fun brat…” I throw a glare at him, but what he said was true after all… Minhyuk came and put his arms around her shoulder, just like what he has done when we met on the music store before; she smiled and punched his shoulder jokingly. I chuckled and smiled bitterly watching that.

“Now you know what I feel right?” Hwasa pat’s my back and chuckled.We still watching them and there was a black haired girl with bangs joining them “That girl seems familiar.”

“I think so.”

“Let’s just go, we’re not gonna spying them like a creep right?”

“Yeah we’re not.” With that we start walking off from there, we just walking for a few steps and I got message.

From : Minhyuk Hyung

Meet me later at the café will you?

 

…………………………………………..

 

“It’s been a long time since last time we talked like this. You rarely went back to our house since you moved out on your apartment with Hwasa.” He chuckled

“Yeah we are. But you also move out with your boys hyung, seems like Mom and Dad missed us so much.”

“Who cares? At least they finally got their time together without spoiled kids like us or maybe we gonna have another siblings? ” He answered back jokingly and we laugh. We meet this late night on the café. I told Hwasa before I went here that maybe I’ll back very late since I meet Minhyuk. To be honest it’s very rare for us hang out together like this since we both on college like now, so I guess there’s something that he want to talked about with me.

“You were watching us from above, right?” I laughed and felt a bit embarrassed that I get caught watching them.

“Not gonna lie, but yeah I was watching you thought before.” I casually answered his question.

“You like her don’t you?”  

 “Eh?” I laughed again. “Straight to the point aren’t you?” I asked him back and sipped my coffee. While eyeing him

“So, I was right, you like her… then I gotta say I like her too.” He said back casually. I choked my coffee.

“Sorry?”

“You heard that, right? I like her too.” I’m having a jaw drop right now and make a ‘what the face ‘like seriously??? Did I hear that wrong? He just blurted it out like that?” I like her since our high school time but I guess we’re not even that close before so I think that now this is my chance to get her.”

“So.. What’s now? You wanna say that I’m one of your obstacles to get her and you told me to go away now?” I tried to keep it cool and carefully asked him despite the changing tension that I felt when the topic of the conversation being this way. He laughed seeing my reaction and that’s make me even confused

“C’mon don’t be so tense, chill dude… No, I’m not gonna tell you to do that, it’s just childish if I told you to go away like that, we’re already a grown up man dude.” He smiled and continued “Well, the reason why I said these things to you that I wanna be honest and also I don’t wanna be a backstabber too.” It took me for awhile to understand his words.

“Let me get this clear, the point is you’re telling me that we gonna competing with each other to win her heart? Are you freaking kidding me?” I asked him in disbelieve tone.

“That’s exactly what I wanna say to you.” I groaned

“Oh hyung I’d rather give her to you willingly instead of competing with you, we already know the answer, and she’ll choose you over me! Everyone knows that, no one can resist you! You just make fun of me!” No, I’m lying I don’t wanna see her with you.. Why just why? Why must we end up liking a same person? Out of these girls why must her?

“You are a terrible liar Moon, Are you trying to run away Moon? You’re not even fight for your feelings? You let it go easily like that?” He hissed “I can’t believe you’re being like this.”

“So what do you want now?” I groaned in frustration

“Let’s just fight for our feelings, and seriously I don’t want you to give up this easily.  At first I expected you’ll be fierce as fire and say otherwise so I’ll not go easy on you even you’re my brother. But look what I’ve got here?  You’re really disappointed me… you’ve change.”

“Fine then! Count me in on this game I’ll fight for for my feelings”

“That’s the spirit! I guess it’ll be interesting later.”

“You thought so…” I rolled my eyes and he laughed again. How to deal with it, it was just a nightmare.. Why? I thought I could make it right this time …My mind suddenly being too clouded by the thought of it. It was … hh.. I can’t explain it.

 

“Anyway Moon..”

“Hm?”

“She is back….”

 

                ………………………………………………

               

                “Hwasa-ya, let’s participate there.”

                “Wow.. it’s surprising to hear that for you. You sure you wanna perform there? At  our college festival ? ”

                “Yes I’m 100% sure about that.”

                “Okay then, I’m in with you.”

                “Good and let’s preparing now.”

 

Author Note : Chapter 4 was done sorry it took me for while to update it T^T I’m in the middle of exam here and also some unfortunate even happened around me, so that’s explaining why I’m being late to update this. Thanks for you guys who read this even thought you wasn’t give a commentsㅋㅋㅋ(actually I hope some comments too, so I can improve my skills) on the other hand have you seen Solar pictorial ? That’s totally killed me in the middle of the night since when Yong leader being too smexxyyy 8’D. Thanks again and see you in the next chapter ppyong!!! *it's 02:10 am here so please bear with any typos there #deepbows*