Again

Stuck

Hwasa POV

            “ Hey you!”

            “Huh?”

            “Yes! You’re! What’s your name?”

            “Me? I’m Ahn Hyejin”

            “Jung Wheein is the name, Hello Hyejin start from today let’s be friend with me!”

            I always remember the first time we meet on middle school, it was during recess when no one approaching me on canteen unless some boys that I have known before. You sat in front of me and suddenly asking my name. It was strange that a girl asking me in the first place, much more a bright girl like you who easily get along with others. Because my strong appearance some people may find it hard to approach me first. But, surprisingly you laughed it off when I said that, you said “Why should I judging you like that? If you think like that, actually I found it interesting a person who has a strong appearance like you what would you be in term of personality^^.” You amused me and I smiled. For some reason I didn’t know why I didn’t said that “I’m Hwasa” but I gave you my real name. Since that time we really become a friend, a close one. We always stick together. We even went to the same high school after that and without we realize we have some things that commons on us. You like to sing and you dragged me along to join choir with you and I start to have more friends. I’m being lively, opened up and joked around with people. When we were high school we always perform together on school festival, we sung together there. Boys always swoon over you and I didn’t like that. They really try to hit on you. Because I’m your close friend they tried to ask me about you and it was getting annoying day by day. You always amused everyone with your cute face, bright personality and also your performance. One day you said that “Hyejin-a I think I like dancing, I’ll learn to dance too!” You were so determined and you really start to learn dancing, you were performed after that and you’re become more popular, everyone loves you and as always everyone bugging me to get your number and else. That time, I thought I should learn how to dance too just maybe I could dance with you someday. I secretly join a dance club without your knowing and there I meet Moonbyul hyung. We got along easily and little did I know you also learn going here from him but you’re not in the same class with me. Moonbyul hyung knew everything about me and vice versa I knew everything about him too.

            “I’m not trying to be rude here, but I’m just curious why need to learn dancing? Was it because of her?”

            “Eh? … I don’t know… maybe.”

            “Do you like her?”

            “Uh? What?”

            “You flustered! Ahh~ I know it you like her!”

            “YAHH!  Hyung what are you talking about?”

            “Oh c’mon you can’t hide it! So tell me since when you have this feeling for her?”

            “I’m not sure either-“

            “Don’t you feel jealous whenever some guys try to hit one her?”

            “J..jealous?… i..”

I was thinking about that for some times until one day for some reason words that slipped out from your lips made me hard to breath and clenched my heart.

              “Hyejin-a…” You sat beside me and called me with nervous voice

             “Hmm?” I looked at you

“I’m going to the prom this Saturday.”

“You what?  Prom? But, we still freshmen here.”

“Yoondak sunbaenim, he asked me out-“

“Asked you out? Are you?”

“No no, I mean he.. eum.. he asked me to accompany him on his prom.” You were blushing.

“O..Oh..”

          I just don’t know what to say anymore and I just keep silent. Seems like what Moonbyul hyung said was true, I’m jealous and I realize that I have this feeling for you, more than a friendship thing, seems like the first time you came up to me were the first time I fall for you and that feeling keep growing until I realize it now. You really went to his prom and like a fool I kept my eye on you tailing you since he came to your home until he send you back, I just want you to be safe. There, I saw you blushed a lot when he kissed your hand in front of your home. I’m coming home like a lifeless guy. “At least you were safe Jung Wheein.”  The next day you dragged me to the café and told me what happened that night, you were so flustered. Senior kept teasing you there. I just smiled and laughed yet teased you when I listened to your story, your dimples keep plastered on your cute face. Inside, you just don’t know how hurt I am that time actually. After I’m losing to Yoondak sunbaenim I thought I still have my chance to dance with you next time on our prom but like a broken tape that always repeating a same song, I dance with someone who wasn’t you and you were dancing with someone that wasn’t me.

          High school was over and we went to the same college. I thought it’ll be better to live near college and surprisingly Moonbyul hyung going to the same college with us so yeah I ended up living with Moonbyul hyung on his apartment with him. We all become close and we always went out together. As the times goes by we found out that Yoondak sunbaenim also went to same college like us, since that he often came up to meet you and else. As a man I am, I know that he has a feeling for you and I can’t help to feel jealous and uneasy whenever he came.

 

          I thought it couldn’t be worse than found out about Yoondak sunbaenim but I guess I’m wrong. Another problem come, you saw a guy with the name of Lim Sungbin a.k.a Beenzino our senior that really famous for his rap skills he is part of underground rapper circle. You fallen hard for him and somehow you’ve become his secret admirer you send him some gift with no name and else. To be honest people might say that you’re a creep but gladly no one ever find out about that except me and Moonbyul hyung. Since that time you always asked me out to go to his performance show or rap battle, and mostly it’ll take a place on the club. What’s more ironic than accompany a girl that you like the most to watch her crush? One day you told me that for the first time the upcomning concert ticket was quite expensive and you’re so sad that you couldn’t get that. Heard that just make me sad so like a foolish I am I worked over my friends place as Bar or Café singer and also bartender for sometimes to get the ticket for you.

“Wheenieeee~” I tap her shoulder from the back

“Yah! Ahn Hyejin you freak me out! What’s the matter?”

“Look what I’ve got here?” I show two tickets in front of her face

“Omo! How can you get this-“

“Shhhh!~ don’t  ask me how, what should you know is-“ I haven’t finished my words when suddenly my friend who alsowroked in the same place with me Hyunsik hyung came and cutted me off

“Yo bro! Jaejin-nim want us to worked over-“ I kicked his legs and glared him hard. No one knew that I worked over somewhere unless Moonbyul hyung and Wheein shouldn’t have known this too! Wheein eyeing us weirdly but luckily seems like her class start soon

“Hyejin-a I think my class gonna start soon, thanks a lot you’re the best!” She pats my left shoulder hard and I forced a smile too her, with that she dashed off to her class.

“Ouch! That must be hurt.”

“Yeah it hurts like a !”I snorted

“I can see that, so that’s the girl that you- Damn! Look at your shoulder” He suddenly exclaimed and not finishing his words. I saw my left shoulder and there’s a red stains on my clothes. I groaned.” That was from last night right? Let’s go to the clinic now. Hell I never knew that it turned being that worse”.

“Ugh just shut up!” Yeah last night, I worked overtime to get the extra money but unfortunately there was some accident there involving some drunken guys and one of them beat me hard with his glass on my shoulders. I was bleeding when I got home and as expected Moonbyul hyung scold me enough last night.

            You just don’t know and you’ll never know about that Jung Wheein…….

             “Yah! Ahn Hyejin are you spacing out again?”

             “Huh? No what’s wrong did you say something?”

              “Nope nothing actually hehe” She grinned and I messed up her hair. “Yahh don’t messing up my hair brat!!” She pouts and I laughed seeing her reaction. Here we’re now, walking in the street to walk you home after we went to the illionere concert. Not so many people passed by because it’s already late night but hence you shouldn’t ask about Seoul, it was never died much more in the Saturday night like this. You walk beside me and hug my arms. It’s your habits to hug my arms whenever we’re together, alone in the night. You look likes an adorable puppy in my eyes. You said you like it because it was kind of giving you a warm feeling.I just let you do what you want. Actually when the first time you did that I thought it could be something but it turned out only like that, I guess I hoped too much, so now I just try to adjust with that even I always feel something whenever you did that. People might think that we’re a couple but actually we aren’t and we’ll never be one I guess.

                “Enjoy the concert so much Wheein?”

                “Of course I am, I can’t believe he already signed with illionere records now, he is so cool!”

               “You always say that for many times already”

               “Just say that you’re jealous of him Hyejin.” She sticking out her tongue

              “In your dream,  Jung Wheein.” I rolled my eyes. Yes I’m freaking jealous! Can’t you look at me for once instead of him!?!?!

               After some minutes we finally reach her house.

              “Nahhh finally we’re home, woops correction I mean you’re home haha.” I laughed a little.

              “You’re not gonna stay here for awhile?”

             “Nope~ I should go back, just send my regards to your mother it’s been awhile since I see her.“ I smiled.

            “Hmm okay then.”

            “Just go inside it’ll be more cold soon.”

            “Okay okay~, eum anyway thanks for accompany me blonde head “

            “Your one and only blonde head, puppy.“ I . I used to call her puppy or PuppWheein and she gonna call me Lion or Hwalion too because my blonde head and my fierceness look , well that’s what she said about me.

             “ Did Moonbyul oppa taught you to be cheesy huh? Because if he did, you’re totally more worst than him.” She laughed.

              “ Awww that’s deep.” I fake a cry and joined her laugh “Okay enough for now, just go inside, be a good girl and sleep tight.”

             “Aye captain I got that! Good night Hyejin!”

             “Good night Wheein!”

……………………………………………………

              A few days had been passed and as always our daily routine just goes off like that. Now, Me, Moonbyul hyung and Solar noona are in the café to meet up and have some random chit chat or more like Moonbyul hyung tried to flirt with Solar noona and I’m being the third wheel how nice. Suddenly the café’s dor opened and I saw Wheein running to our table. She plopped out herself beside Solar noona and tried to steadying her breath.

              “Wow wow chill girl, what happen?” Moonbyul hyung asked her.

              “Here look at this!” She placed a pappers in our table.

              “A College Festival? Seems like I saw this before….Ah , I remember new  friend gave me this today. ” Solar noona said.

             “A new friend?” I asked her

             “ Ah yeah there’s a new transfer student from Japan, actually she is Korean like us and she is around my age too. Don’t worry; soon i will introduce her to you guys.” She said excitedly. I just nod and not asking more but I don’t know I just feel something strange here, ah maybe I just think too much.

            “I see , so back to the topic what’s with the fuss about this Wheein-a?” She pouted.

            “ Can’t you being a little bit excited about this?”

            “ What’s wrong with this anyway?” I frowned

"We gonna participate there!" she said exictedly

"We? You and Me?"I asked with confussion and she giggled 

"Nope~ It's me and Yoondak sunbaenim."

          Solar noona widening her eyes and Moonbyul hyung look so shocked, while Wheein still smiling showing her dimples out. I smiled at her

           “ I see that, do your best there okay? Fighting! ”

 

             And again... for the second time....

 

Author’s Note :

3rd Chapter was done! Hope you like it ^^ the drama gonna be comming out soon LOL 8’D Don’t kill me for making Hwasa look so pathetic here please 8’D ohh yeah and for the some next chapters seems like i’ll write it more from Moonbyul or Hwasa POV’s, ofc i’ll still write Solar or Wheein POV’s but the portion will be different hehe 8’D ... anyway guys have you check Mamamoo’s newest song? I’m surely got the gloomy feels over the song it’s touching yet sad ㅠㅠ ... see you in the next chapter! Ppyong!!!