Meeting the Sun

Stuck

I thought I’ll never feel that way… but I guess I’m wrong…

Author POV

Here we are , as cliché as it seems, there’s a handsome jet black haired guy who just woke up from his deep slumber and rubbing his eyes, everything was kind of normal until he realize that his lesson gonna be start on 30 minutes.

“CRAPPPPPP!!!”

Moonbyul’s POV

I’m jolted up from my bed and rushing to the bathroom in instant and nearly doing my morning routine as fast as possible until I felt my head hurt  so sudden“ughh! This must be effect from last night, damn that brat” I swear I’m gonna kick his later. That kid how could he just dragged me straight to the club to join our friends and got us drunk like a mad woman.

…..

                 “YAhhh!! AHN HYEJIN Wake up you brat! The class gonna be start soon.” I yelled yanking off his blanket.

                 “Hyunggg gimme 5 minutes more.” He whined and rolled on the bed, back facing me, this kid surely get on my nerve now.

                 “5 minutes your ! Just get up the class gonna be start on 15 minutes BRAT!”

                 “WHATTTT!!?!?! WHY DON”T YOU WAKE ME UP HYUNG!?!?” with that he jolted up and going into shower. I blinked my eyes watching him. This kid really something, I wonder how can he wasn’t even get some kind of hangover like me and he just ran to the bathroom now? Wow! Unbelievable!

……

I’m nearly late coming to my class because this brat and I don’t know how about him , don’t wanna care too anyway, it’s all his fault ! One thing for sure I’m gonna make him pays for what he have done! Once we back from collage today.

……
Class was over and I have to wait him for a bit and now for God-knows-how long he keep bugging me out with his apologize word and I just gave him a cold shoulder now.

“Hyung I’m sorry really I am”

“Save your sorry and treat me later on café “

“Tch! Now you use that to bribe my wallet?”

“You brat! I Paid for your drink-“

            “HYEJIINNN-A!!!”

            I wasn’t even finished my sentence because a girl coming to us and suddenly clung her arms into Hwasa’s neck and tackle him. I knew this girl she was been with us for awhile. Jung Wheein, a girl who have a cute dimple and look like a cute docile puppy. Quite famous for her dancing performance and her singing talent, a part of choir group and dance group too (I meet her here since i'm attending dance club too). Hwasa’s best friend since middle school- and oohhh I just remember she also his crush too back then up until now, too bad this girl wasn’t even aware of Hwasa’s feeling for her and to make it worse she totally adore..no.. I think she’s in love with our sunbaenim Lim Sungbin a.k.a Beenzino who famous for his good looking face and his damn good rap skill. How could I know Hwasa have a feeling for her? Well just say one night when we went to the club he end up drunk and blurred out everything.

                “Oh hey Moon oppa you’re here too”

                “Yeah, I am.”

                “So tell me, are you guys heading to the café right now?”

                “Well yeah, mind to join with us? It’s all Hwasa’s treat today” I said nonchalantly, and yap! Hwasa glared at me so sudden.

                “Hey! I didn’t say that!”

                “Woah? Really? Is there any special occasion?” She asked with an excitement tone

                “Nope, it’s just he payback his drinklsjjksjdsdlasmdsa-” once again I can’t even finish my sentence because Hwasa already covered my mouth and make me mumbled some in nonsense words. Wheein eyeing us weirdly and already opened up her lips to say something but Hwasa cut her off… again … this kid totally like to cut everyone out

                “It’s nothing Wheein-ah! Seriously! I Swear!”

                ………..

                “Spill it out Ahn Hyejin…” Wheein said while sipping her bubble tea and looking at her phone on her hand, she was busy typing something.

                “Oh C’mon Wheenie~ What should I spill out here? I’m not even doing something wrong wasn’t I?” He replied back and nudges me to cover him.

                “Uh? Uh yeah he wasn’t!” I reassure her . She Stopped typing and looking at us

                “I’m not a kid that you could easily tricked oppa and Hyejin-a We’ve been friend since middle school. Be honest, you went out clubbing again wasn’t you? ”hearing Wheein words just make us throw our gaze to another direction. “See? You guys can’t even look at me now, Hyejin-a I’m just worried-“

                “You worried?” we asked in the same time

                “Uh? I mean ..Club wasn’t a safe place right?” She asked nervously while blushing to us ” So Yeah it was just-“ I chuckled hearing her answer and for sure a big grins already plastered on Hwasa’s face, this girl is just too cute no wonder he fall for her.

                “Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be always safe no matter what, you know it right? Ahn Hyejin can do anything! right Hyung?” I choked up my drink made and made a nearly puking face seeing him being so sweet while Wheein giggling hearing that.

                “Yeah yeah~ whatever you wanna say Hwasa, I feel like a third wheel now.” They laugh hearing that.

                “Aww we’re you’re not even a third wheel for us, we are best friends here. So, what’s make you think that you’re the third wheel between us? “ Wheein asked me innocently while smiling. Oh dear if only you know your best friend wants more than just a best friend. I looked at Hyejin and he gave reassuring smile that say “it’s okay” sign for me, I feel bad for him now. “ Ahh~ Anyway guys I’m just texting my friend to come here for joining us, you guys don’t mind right?”

                “No, we don’t. It’s okay you can invite anyone here since Hwasa is the one who gonna pay everything today.” I answered her question and sipping my coffee.

                “What a good friend that I have here” Hwasa said with sarcastic tone

                “Thanks, I’ll take that as a compliment.” I answered back.

                “Sassing around is my job hyung not you!”

                “Yeah you’re, but not for today I guess.”Wheein just laugh seeing us bickering like a kid, but suddenly she stopped when the café’s door opened.

                “She is here!” She said cheerfully and waving her hands to the café’s door direction ”Unnie! Here!”We immediately turn our head to that direction and my~ there’s a girl no, a lady no, I mean a goddess brunette coming to our seat! I was just stunned by her, She look more younger than her age but wasn’t Wheein just called her unnie? Wheein immediately patting a seat beside her and tell this beautiful creature to sit next to her … that mean she’ll be sit in front of me…wait.. SHE’LL BE SITTING IN FRONT OF ME?!?!? Moonbyul please be calm for awhile! It Just a girl! I mentally scold myself.She smiled and took a seat beside Wheein .

                “I’m Sorry, am I late coming here?” She asked us… Goshhh even her voice is so beautiful. My my I probably look like a fool now.

                “No, you’re not unnie we just talking some random stuff, ah let me introduce you. Guys, this is Solar unnie we meet on choir club, Solar unnie just transferred here and she is technically our sunbaenim.”

                “Solar?”Hwasa asked

                “Oh, that’s just a nickname that we gave to her because she can do high note so it’s Do Re Mi Fa Sol La, Solar and that’s because her real name has sun words too, ohh and oppa she is a year older than you.” Wheein explained to cheerfully.

                “Wheein-a why you tell them first? I should be the one who told them.” She nudged Wheein shyly. She reaching out her hand to us and made a handshake to Hwasa first .

                “Hello I’m Kim Yongsun, nice to meet you like Wheein already told you before you can call me Solar too.” She said then smiling … Gosh her smile is just something… Moonbyul please don’t be nosebleed here!

                “Wheein’s friend is my friend too. I’m Ahn Hyejin but you can call me Hwasa it’s just a nickname like you too, nice too meet you sunbaenim.” Hwasa shakes her hand.

                “Ahh it’s so polite of you, but you can drop the formalities and call me noona too.” She giggled.

                “Sure then Solar noona?”

                “That’s sounds better now.” She smiled again “And you’re..” She turned her gaze to me while giving me her hand. I’m still in my daydreaming mode admiring her, until Hwasa nudge me and Wheein called me.

                “Oppa?”

                “Uh? Uh I’m Moon Byuli feel free to call me Moonbyul …n..nice to meet you sunbaenim.” I mentally facepalming myself Great Moonbyul you just stuttering in front of her, now she’ll think you’re weird. I’m shaking her hand, she smiled and took back her hand.

                “Cute”

                “Huh?”

                “I said you’re cute” She giggled. “Are you always this shy? You seem like not a shy person after all?” I blushed

                “Uh, no.. not really. I’m pretty confident actually.” I said looking at her while giving her my-oh-so-charming-smile-ever and guess what? She laugh. “What? What’s so funny?” I asked her.

                “Yeah pretty confident until you stuttered like that.” She laughed again. Great just great she made fun of me. Hwasa nudge me again and I look at him. He  mouthing to me “so whiped~ where’s the charismatic Moon that easily meltdown girls?”  then sticking out his tongue. I glared him and mouthing back “Shut up brat!” Suddenly Wheein’s phone ringing and our attention suddenly turned out there. She picked up her phone and talking for awhile.

                “Ohh..sorry ..I’m with my friends now….. Okay….. I think I can make it…Now? Uh okay then please wait for awhile I’ll be there soon, ..Okay see you there.” With that she hung up her phone.

                “Who’s that?” Solar noona asked her.

                “It’s Yoondak sunbbaenim, uh guys I’m sorry I have to go now I have to meet him, he said it’s important. Solar unnie just talk to them don’t worry I guarantee that they’ll not gonna bite you, See you later guys, be good to Solar unnie okay? Byeee~.“  With that Wheein left us three here. It was all silence so I decided to break the silent but before I did that Hwasa did that first, he chuckled then sipping his coffee and shifting his gaze outside.

                “It’s always either Beenzino sunbaenim or Yoondak sunbaenim isn’t it? Eum… Solar noona what do you want to drink? It’ll be my treat-“

                “You like her don’t you?” Solar noona cut his off

                “Excuse me?” Hwasa looked at her.

                “You like her don’t you?” She repeated that. Being bold as always he answered her back

                “Is that so obvious? She wasn’t even aware about that.”

                “Actually it’s all written on your face. It’s okay your secret safe with me. ” She replied back and he chuckled looking at her.

                “I didn’t see the point of lying and yeah you can say so… just leave it alone noona you’ll know why later, so what do you want to drink?”

                “Sure then, as you wish … I think I want an americano now, anyway Hwasa not gonna be rude but we’ve neglecting your buddy here.” She said then eyeing me. Hwasa got the clue.

               “Aww poor my hyung here you seems quite today.”I rolled my eyes and they burst out laughing at me.

               “Whatever guys~…”

 

Author Note :
1st Chapter was done and i'm sorry for my lacking writing skill and y plot T^T