Voila ma famile,……. Surprise ?

Stuck

SOLAR’S POV

I’m biting my lips and looking down on my feet while playing with my fingers. God, I’m so nervous. This evening, when I’m just finished showering Minhyuk oppa called me to prepare myself and he’ll be coming around in an hour. He said he’ll take me to his home for family diner, that means I’ll meet his parents and that’s make me really nervous, you know it right when your boyfriend start introduce you to his parents it means … How if I messing up later? How if I’m embarrassing myself? How if his parents didn’t like me how if-

“Babe?”

“Uh? “ I look up and I see him looking at me, he frowned and looks worried

“Are you okay?” He asked me

“Mm..  I am.. I’m just, I’m just nervous oppa how if I messing up later? How if your parents don’t like me? How if-“He holds my shoulder and smiled.

“Hey, relax. You look okay tonight and you’re beautiful it’ll be okay.”

“It’s not a time to be cheesy oppa.” I pouted and he laughs

“I’m telling you the truth, but really you don’t have to worry. Trust me my parents will like you.” He winked and I rolled my eyes. He laughs and hug my shoulder from the side and knocking the door, of I forgot to say it .. Well I’m already in front of his house or mansion? His house look likes from a wealthy family one.

We don’t need to wait too long the door opened and I saw a middle age woman standing in front of us right now. She doesn’t look so pleasant to see us or it just me who feel that way?

“You’re late.” She talked to him but he laughs

“I’m sorry mom, but my lateness was none other because this princess that I brought to you here.” He winked at me and I blush. So, she is his mother.

“Don’t blame her, it’s not her fault we both know you always be the one who come late whenever we have family occasion.” She shakes her head and turned her attention to me. Yongsun stay calm.”And who’s this unfortunate poor lady who agrees to date my troublesome son?” She asked me and that’s make me startled while Minhyuk oppa let out a protest to his mom.

“Mom I’m not that troublesome. Moonbyul is! And Yongsun dating me is not an unfortunate thing.” He whined but his mom only shushed him down.

“Uh- ..H- Hello Mrs. Moon, I’m Kim Yongsun , It’s nice to meet you Mrs.” I bowed politely and she smiled.

“What a polite girl, I wonder why you choose him anyway.” She laughed “Please come in, make yourself at home everyone already waiting in the dining room.” She guides me in and leaves Minhyuk oppa at the door.

“Mom, you just let Yongsun in without me?” He grunted

“What? It’s not like you never enter this house Minhyuk, just don’t be childish while your girl around. You already make everyone wait including your brother too.” She replied back and I silently giggled. “Just don’t mind my son, he always that whiny whenever he comes home.”She smiled “ and just relax, I know you must be nervous much more when I gave unpleasant look at the door, I just need to teach that boy but sadly he never buy that.” She made a fake crying noise.

“I heard that mom! “ He replied while walking behind us.

“See?” I giggled but then I remember, His brother? It means, Moonbyul also here, so we gonna have a dinner with him too? Oh my, why suddenly I feel more nervous than before.

“Is Moonbyul coming alone?” He asked his mother.

“Of course no, he brought her with him. Ahh~ it’s been a long time since I see her. When was it? Ahh right a year ago.” Her? Moonbyul has someone already?  Frowned a bit but I quickly ease that when I feel he holds my hand, I just smiled back at him.

“Here we go~” His mom smiled and we reach the dining room. With his mother said like that everyone in the dining room turned their head and look at us… I feel wrong, this hand that holding my hand is wrong.… No.. this must be kidding…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12 : Voila ma famille,……. Surprise ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just sit here, completely dumbfounded and tongue tied, tried to process everything that I saw in front of me. This is feels so unreal but I know this is not an April 1st so there’s no joke or pranks that everyone pulled right now. I sit besides Minhyuk oppa but also across him.. Moonbyul. It’s not Moonbyul that make me feel dumbfounded but the fact that there is a girl who sitting beside him, smiling, holding hands with him and feeding him on the table is none other than my friend…. Cho Hyunyoung ….. It feels so wrong everything is wrong, she is sitting there is wrong, they holding hand is wrong, I don’t want to admit it but I do not like the scene in front of me.. um.. A LOT! He looks so comfortable and has a smile on his face, but I don’t like it. It’s me who can feed him like that! Why? Wasn’t I like his smile before? Wasn’t I wanted to put them to together before? But seeing this, the only thing I know that I want to do is separate them. I don’t like how he smiled for her, I just don’t like it!  He wasn’t even look at me. I’m in front of him but his attention only on her and his parents ugh! Even when he accidentally looks at me he’ll talk with Minhyuk oppa … Wait, did I just being like a jealous teenager who wanted to get an attention too? But I do have Minhyuk oppa with me… Arghh!! This is so frustrating!!!

“So, Hyunyoung how are you now? Is everything okay?” Their father asked her

  “I’m good and everything is okay now Mr. Moon, it’s glad to be back again.” She smiled.

“Aigoo, Why calling me like that? We’ve known each other more like three years right? It just because you left for a year doesn’t mean you’ve to be that awkward. You used to call me dad  and his mother Mom too.” His father smiled and she let out a small laugh. Wh-What?!? More than three years !?! What kind of relationship that Moonbyul has with her?!? And Dad? Mom? Seriously !!?!

“C’mon dad, she just wants to be polite. She wasn’t here for a long time.” Moonbyul said defending her and she playfully pushed him “What?” … He defending her, WTH! He never defends me when Hwasa and Wheein pull a prank on  me… Oh my .. w-ait I’m cursing .. oh my this  wasn’t right, no he wasn’t … oh .. I’m just being too much.  I mentally facepalming myself for this.

“As always, Moonbyul.” His mom .

“What? It’s true, right?” Moonbyul said back

“Don’t be like that to your parents Byulyi.” She told him and he only pouted, sulking on his chair. W-wait, what did she said? Byulyi !?! No one called him that way.. it means…  They have a pet name!?! NOOOO!!!  

“I tried to be on your side but you always choose my parents side.” He grunted and eats

“Aww~ look at this.. How childish you’re if Hyunyoung around and she always shut you down.” Minhyuk oppa pointed his chopsticks on him. He laughs and joins their parents to . He glared him hard but Minhyuk oppa only sticking out his tongue. I’m eating silently while thinking, Duhh like you’re not even childish too oppa….  

“And who’s this lovely yet poor lady who unfortunately dates my oldest son?” His father suddenly asked me.

“H-Hello Mr. Moon, I’m Kim Yongsun. Nice to meet you.” I said politely to him and I heard a girly giggle, it’s from Hyunyoung. Why must she giggle like that? Is that funny?

“Relax, I know it’s your first time here but you don’t have to be nervous, you can call me dad too like Hyunyoung later. It’s really unfortunate you date my oldest son. Is he not telling you to be relax and not nervous? How irresponsible you’re Minhyuk.” He said. I can tell that his dad joking because his mom already said the exact same thing before and I see that his mom already smiling (nearly laugh) and I giggle a bit.

“But dad I already-“ Minhyuk oppa whined but he hasn’t finished his sentence because Moonbyul cut him off

“HA! I know it, Yongsun noona dating you is the unfortunate things that happened in this world.” He spat out mockingly to him. I widened my eyes did he just?Everyone looking at him right now. There’s a dead silent for awhile and there’s the sudden hot bothered feel or I mean a tension here. Seems like he was aware about everyone looking at him, he stuttered and asking back.

“W-what?” I sense something wrong with him…like he aware that he said or rather like spilled something wrong..

“What did you say?” Minhyuk oppa sounds really pissed off and eyed him.

“I-I just say that Yongsun noona dating you is the unfortunate things that happened in this world, Oh c’mon you guys put that sentence  three years ago too on me, can’t I use that too now?”  He asked and looking at everyone.

“Moon Byulyi you’re so dead.” With that Minhyuk oppa standup from his chair and tried to grab or pulled him across the table while Moonbyul tried to pry his off and they end up bickering.

“Come here you brat!”

“Oppa!”

“Get off your hand from me!”

“Byulyi.”

 “Let me teach you how to respect, brat!”

 “Teach me, my !”

“Minhyuk, Moonbyul Stop it!”

Me, Hyunyoung and their mom tried to pry them off while his dad rubbed his temple seeing his sons like this.

“Enough!” he sternly said and they end it right away. They sit back on their chair while grunted and glaring each other.

“He started it first!” Moonbyul stated

“What?! You’re the one who started it first little rascal!” Minhyuk oppa retorted back.

“I said enough you two and also no swearing on the dining table!” They startled “Are you really wanna scare Yongsun who just coming here for the first time and also Hyunyoung who just comeback from Japan? When will you two grown up? Now I really feel sorry for these ladies to dated guys like you two.”

“Dad-“ they whined

“Just shut up and eat.” He eyed the brothers and they eat silently while glaring each other “Minhyuk, Moonbyul.” He sternly said. I never know they can be this childish too. I giggled a bit and I see Hyunyoung smiled at me.

“Don’t mind them, Hyunyoung maybe already used with that but I believe it’s your first time seeing them like that. Just try to use with that soon, Yongsun. Welcome to the family.” Their father told me while smiling. I smiled back and replied.

“I will, Mr-I mean dad.” What a lovely dinner…….

.

.

.

.

.

.

We already ended our dinner and I bid a good bye to their parents. Minhyuk oppa will send me home. Moonbyul still standing there with Hyunyoung and he said he’ll send her back too, I pouted inside, I just don’t really like to hear that. He avoid to looking at me and talking with Hyunyoung, fine! That’s how you treat me now!? Ugh! I hoped in into his car and he drives me home. In our way to my home, I can’t help but feel bothered about Moonbyul and Hyunyoung relationship. I don’t know it sounds creepy but I just want to know, the rest of our dinner gave me :
1. Moonbyul date Hyunyoung
2. Moonbyul and Minhyuk oppa bickering and,
3.  Mr. and Mrs Moon teasing four us.
It’s bothering me! Okay, maybe they dated because they were in a same high school right? But still I just want to know the whole stories, why they never told me? …Wait oh my WHY I’M BEING LIKE THIS!!?!?!

“Yongsun? Babe?”

“U-Uh?”

“You spacing out a bit, are you okay?”

“I’m okay oppa don’t worry. Thank you for inviting me, your parents really nice to me” I force to smile naturally to him despite my curiousness that keeps eating me inside.

“You don’t have to mention it, See? I told you, you don’t have to worry before. You worried for nothing dear.” He chuckled. Should I ask him now?

“O-oppa.”

“Hmm?”

“May I ask you something?”

“About what dear?”

              “It’s about… Moonbyul and Hyunyoung. Is that okay?” I carefully asked him and he seems silent  for awhile  “Oppa?”

                “It’s okay, go on.”

                “Mm… Can you tell me what happened between them before? I just curious but it’s okay if you won’t to tell me.”

                “I’ll tell you, but it’s only from my perspective and what I know about them, okay?” He look at me for awhile and I give him a nod “So, it was start when they were still on high school. Hyunyoung  was his senior and Moonbyul was her junior…..” He tells me everything or maybe every single thing that he knows about them, start from their high school life and also about Hyunyoung departure that Moonbyul didn’t even know about that. I feel bad for them but also feel small, if they already date for more than a year, how can I compete with Hyunyoung? Wait why I’m thinking like that? Does he still love her? But, that time on the rooftop… I love Minhyuk oppa, right? C’mon Yongsun think straight!

                “ –and so that’s all.” He ends his story “We’re here…. Yongsun?”

                “Ah- yes, we’re here. Thank you for the ride.” I smiled to him

                “It’s okay dear, and you don’t have to feel like that, I mean I know what you’re thinking right now… Well, I’m sorry too. I didn’t tell you in the first place.” He softly my hair and tucked it between my ears. No, you don’t know that I’m thinking about him more than just their relationship,right ? Aren’t you?

                “It’s okay oppa, you don’t have to say sorry.” We looking each other for awhile, why don’t I feel anything like before?  I start unbuckle my seatbelt “I’ll get going now.”

                “Yongsun.” He called me again and softly kissed my cheek for awhile. “Good night.”

                “G-good night.” I stuttered and get out from his car “H-have a save drives oppa.” I said, he smiled and drives his car. I touched my cheeks, I blushed but why I didn’t feel any spark?  I sighed. Maybe I just think too much. I’m about to enter the house but suddenly I’m craving for late night snack, this is weird.. it’s not like I’m pregnant anyway, this must be because I’m thinking too much and made me hungry.  I shrugged and turn around then start walking to the grocery.

 

                MOONBYUL’S POV

                Right now, I’m in my car with Hyunyoung noona on the way to her apartment to drive her there. After World War III that happened this afternoon on my apartment finally I could take her with me this evening because United Nation Organitation a.k.a Esna noona came on the right time to console the Lion who already leveled up being Nemea Lion and nearly killed me. Well, not literally killed me but surely he really fuming, angry, and etc about my idea taking Hyunyoung noona with me. It’s not like I have another choice anyway, who else that I’ll take? Wheein? It’ll be bull story as hell because my parents known her as my bestfriend alongside Hwasa. Wooram noona? It’ll be more irrational and she is also my best friend since diapers much more her sister Boram noona will surely kick me. Krystal Jung? Ah right, my 1st college crush .. I nearly call her but no, I remember her Ice Princess Sister who throw me coffee can right on my head while yelled “get lost from my sister Moon!” when I’m about to ask her out, because Wendy who was my ex on high school and going to the same college with me with different major also happened to be her niece too, unfortunately spilled out about my habits back then on high school. It’s not like she has a grudge on me, but this Derp Olaf couldn’t control her excitement when she joked until she spilled the bean on Jessica Jung a.k.a Krystal older sister.  Haena noona? I bet she’ll be singing at this hour on the café. What else that I have? The only choice was this girl with bangs on her forehead who happened to be my ex (or maybe not ex yet or between ex or not/?) who left me for a year and now sitting beside me on my car. So unfortunate, right?  Much more I must taking her just to face my parents and my brother plus his oh so dear girlfriend that actually maybe or must be mine Kim Yongsun a.k.a Solar noona.

                “You spacing out.” Hyunyoung noona suddenly said and broke my train of thought “Thinking about Yongsun?” She looking at me and raising her eye brows.

                “Huh? Well, yeah a bit.” I said nonchalantly and she chuckled.

                “You spilled out the bean on the table didn’t you?” She bursted out laughing and I rolled my eyes at her.

                “There’s nothing funny about that.” I scoffed

                “Of course it’s funny. Look, you almost make everyone suspicious and boom you’ll be doomed but I should appreciate your awareness and acting skill it’s truly awesome.” She continued to laughs and I put my poker face.

                “Yeah~ yeah~ tease me all you want before I send you back. You two just totally a teaser-“

                “Two?“She chuckled “That’s why you’re falling for us right? Did she resemble me a lot? Or we’ve same things in common, Byulyi?” She asked me ! You must be drunk Moonbyul why you keep spilling out the wrong things. I just keep silent and not answer her back.

                “I’ll take that as yes then-“

                “I didn’t say like that.” I protest

                “But you don’t deny it too.” She remarked and it silently me again. “You still love me…but-you do love her too, right?”

                “I- how can you say like that?”

                “That’s because I’ve known you for two years sharps and I read you like a book, you still easy to read for me even we’re away from each other for a year.” She calmly stated. Luckily we already reach her apartment so I don’t have to talk too much with her and it saves me from tongue tied, embarrassing moment or etc.

                “We’re here.”

                “I know.” We keep silent for awhile until she unbuckle her seatbelt. “So, thank you for the dinner, it was nice to see your parents again.”

                “It’s not like I have another choice anyway.”

                “So, you ask me just because your brother brought Yongsun with him?” She raised her eyebrows while looking at me.

                “No, not really. I know my parents miss you too.” She chuckled and smiled then I smiled too.

                “Byulyi, are we really can’t-“

                “Not now.. I guess not for now. I don’t even think about that yet.”

                “-I see. Take your time then, we don’t have to rush anything, I’m willing to wait.”

                “I can’t promise anything.”

                “It’s okay we start it from the basic as friend right now. I’ll try my best to gain you back-“

                “How if you couldn’t make it?” I cut her off, she thought for awhile and replies me back.

                “At least I already try my best, so I’m not gonna regret anything later.”

                “You sure?”

                “Of course I am… I’ve known you more than her anyway.” She giggled playfully and I laugh a little, teasing her back.

                “Just don’t bring up the past, we don’t live there anymore.”

                “There’s no today or future without the past too.” She smirked, I chuckled.

                “Fine, just do whatever you want then.”

                “Whatever? Literally?”

                “Just don’t harm anyone; you know it that I don’t like it.”  She nods her head

                “Okay~ fair deal.”She get out from my car and went to the window besides me.

                “Thank you once again. Good night and Byulyi-”

                “What?-” I’m about to close my window but she called me and gimme a little peck on my cheeks. “Have a safe drive.”

                “Tch, you sneaky little girl.” I scoffed playfully and she laughs “Goodnight.”

                With that I drove off from there and went to my apartment, on my way back I’m start yawning too much, guess I’m start to get sleepy. Maybe I should drop in grocery for awhile and buy some can of coffee so I don’t have to be in the headline of the newspaper on tomorrow morning because I’m wrecking my car.

                I enter the groceries still yawning and I went straight into the beverages section near the cashier. There I start to pick up and choose some can of coffe to buy without caring too much about my surrounding. Its late night anyway who’s gonna be here this late? Well, that’s what I thought until

                “Moonbyul?”

                I turned my head to right side and I saw her there, standing in front of the cashier with a plastic bag on her hand. I’m not even aware that I just passed by her who still paying her groceries when I enter this grocery. I hurriedly put back the coffee can on the rack and get out from the grocery right away to reaching my car.

                “Hey! Wait!” She yelled and run after me.

                I don’t know but I just don’t want to face her right now, not after a few hours ago that she sat across of me in front of my family dining table, not after she almost found out how pissed off I am to know that she date my own brother and I bet the last thing she’ll do was interrogating me and asked me so many question about me and Hyunyoung like when she found out that Minhyuk is my brother.

                I reach my car and open the door hurriedly then sit on the driver’s seat. I let out s relieved sigh when I didn’t see her figure, probably she couldn’t catch me hehe.

              “Who told you to run like that!” but I guess I’m wrong. I startled and scream the hell she already sitting beside me?!?

                “Who told you to enter my car and scare the of me like that?” I retorted back

                “Ohh~ you dare to answer me like that?” She leaned her face to me.

                “Why would I afraid off it’s my car anyway.” I said and leaning to her too, our face only centimeters apart and our nose barely touching, we looking into each other eyes but it’s not like a romantic scene that usually you’ll found on the sappy drama film.

                “Get out from my car.” I whispered yet almost yelled on her face.

                “Oh really? You told me to get out Moon Byulyi?” She whispered back, challenging me and that’s it! She changes her facial expression and her eyes that I keep looking at changing too, no I can’t this is my weakness!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!   I looking away and leaning back on my seat  and scoffed. I saw she is smirking over

               “Fine, I’ll drive you home again.” I start the engine and ready to send her home but then she told me another thing.

                “I don’t want to go home now.” She said softly and I frowned … her tone changes

                “Sorry?”

                “Let’s go to the beach.”

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                Meanwhile

                When Moon’s family had their dinner before, a couple of girl and guy entered FNC Bar together. The girl seems so fascinated when they enter the bar. She wasn’t a fan of bar but this bar surely will be an exception of it. 

                “I never knew there’s a place like this on Seoul sunbaenim.”She look at the guy behind her who still smiling looking at her antics.

                “Me too, It’s my first time coming here too. Taeseok hyung who recommended it to me and Wheein-”

                “Yes?”

                “Please stop calling me sunbaenim, I- I just feel a bit uncomfortable with that you know oppa is fine.”

                “Ah~ o-okay O-oppa?” She tried to call him and he smiled. When she about to turn around she bumped into a girl who walking to their direction while holding a phone, the girl’s phone was fall in to the floor.

                “Oh my God!! I ‘m sorry.” Wheein knelled down and tried to help the girl pick up her phone

                “It’s okay, I’m sorry I was in a rush too.” She looked up.”Jung Wheein?” Wheein who still busy asking apologize from her suddenly frowned.

                “I’m sorry really- How did you know my name?” Wheein asked back. The girl suddenly offering her hand,to do handshakes with her.

                “I’m Hyejeong, Shin Hyejeong. I know you from college festival performance you probably don’t know me since I’m your senior.” She smiled at her and looking at the guy behind her “Ah~ this must be Yoondak sunbaenim, right? Good evening sunbaenim.” She smiled at Yoondak and Yoondak smiled back to her.

                “Wheein, Jung Wheein. Seem like I ever heard your name somewhere before.”Wheein shakes her hand. “Ah, I remember. You’re Jimin sunbaenim sister, right?” Hyejeong laughs.

                “You can say like that, people always known me for that. Anyway, I have to go now, enjoy your date with him, you look so cute together.” She laughs and went off from there “Nice to meet you.” Little did she know her words only make this couple blushed and awkward for awhile.

                After Hyejeong went away they choose to sit somewhere and order something. While Wheein still in awe looking into entire place, Yoondak tried to start the conversations.

                “Taeseok hyung said usually around this time there’ll be live performance.”

                “Oh really?” Wheein replied him with excitement on her voice

                “Yeah, Taeseok hyung said like that? You see the piano and the guitar there?“  He pointed the stage that’s not really far away from them and she nods “He said usually the singer will sing there. Taeseok hyung also said that you can trust the singers quality, they really good!”

                “Wahh,that must be cool! I can’t wait to see them.” Wheein said and her eyes gleaming in joy and excitement. Their order has come and they start eating while waiting the singers to perform on the stage. Some minutes passed and the singer comes out into the stage one sitting in front of the piano and one another sitting on the chair in the middle of the stage.While everyone’s attention start goes off into the singer, Wheein wasn’t even aware because she still eating until she heard the voice of the singer on the stage and turn her head to looking at there.

                “Hello, good evening everyone I’m Hwasa and tonight I’ll be singing for you and I’ll be companied by my bestfriend Hyunsik hyung who gonna play the piano for me.” He smiled to everyone.

                There’s an old saying about don’t expect too much, or reality usually gonna be completely different from what you expect before … and here she is dumfounded with her own expectation

               

                “Hy-….Hye-…-Jin?”

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

                HWASA’S POV

                I rubbed my temple in annoyance while listening to the clock sounds; I’m waiting and counting down the time before I go to the stage to performing there. This week after Wheein said she’ll have something called dinner out with Yoondak sunbaenim this weekend I immediately change my schedule to perform on the bar with Hyunsik hyung, I don’t have nothing to do with this Saturday night time… well I have a plan before but it vanished nowhere. I won’t be die of boredom on the apartment either waiting for Moonbyul hyung to coming back after his family dinner that I really against it because he taking Hyunyoung with him. Nevermind, what’s make me more annoyed was the fact that Hyejeong noona just walked in into the staff room when I’m still changing. It’s not like I’m or something I just haven’t put my clothes and pretty much half- or topless. She widening her eyes then immediately closed the door and apologize while I’m yelled at her.

                “Don’t you know how to knock the door!!!!”

                “Oh My God! I’m sorry, really I am Hyejin. I’m not doing it on purpose.”

                When I open the door I hissed at her and she pouted while asking me for apologizes again.

                “What do you want?”

                “I-I just want to give you back your coat, you left it on my house before.” She opened her hand bag that she brought on her side but then she exclaimed “Oh My God! I’m forgotten to take it!! Wait here I’ll take it first.” I just blinked and she already dashed away to get home.

                Hyunsik hyung suddenly came and sit beside me.

                “Why suddenly want to change the shift? I mean you aren’t usually sung this hour.” He asked me while looking at me.

                “Nothing, I just want to sing. That’s all.” Lie, the exact sentence must be: I just want to sing to ease this pain and longing feels because the person that I love. He nods in understanding.

                “Sure then, I’ll play the piano for you. What do you want to sing this night for the opening song?”

                “Mmm.. I’ll go with ‘Stay’ first, for the next three songs we can go with: Almost is Never Enough, Eye Nose Lips and Just.” I said casually and he chuckled.

                “So melancholic huh?” I laugh a bit

                “Well, I’m just in the mood of it now.”

                “As you wish then.” He smiled and finally our time coming. We go to the stage to prepare, he went to the piano chair while me? I sit on the chair in the middle of the stage .I look up to every costumer and greet them. When I look up I never expect that my plan to change the shift with him couldn’t be more worse than now. I saw her there, sitting not really far away from the stage with him with someone that I wish I could replace his place right now, Oh Yoonseok or known as Yoondak our senior. The bitterness was being more real, it was even replace my apprehensive about she found out I’m working here. I’m fuming yet hopeless. I guess she didn’t even notice it that I’m here. Maybe I should shrug it off but I guess I couldn’t so I just try to be professional.

                “Hello, good evening everyone I’m Hwasa and tonight I’ll be singing for you and I’ll be companied by my bestfriend Hyunsik hyung who gonna play the piano for me.” I smiled to everyone and she turns her attention to me. I saw her disbelieve and mixed fells on her face seeing me here. I looking at her back and pretend to be casual as I can no I’m hurt right now. I just remember it right now, why do I choose this song in the first place as the opening song? Fate? Maybe … Just maybe.

                “For the first song I’ll sing a song from Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko, Stay. Please enjoy it.” I smiled again and with my cue Hyunsik hyung start playing the piano for me.

All along it was a fever
A cold sweat hot-headed believer
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer."

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay

                I want to ease this longing and hurting feeling that I always bear these time. I sang my heart out and put my emotion throught this song,maybe another customers see this as how well I’m convey the songs emotion but for me right now I just want to tell her the truths that I’ve been  holding back.

It's not much of a life you're living
It's not just something you take–it's given

Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay.

                I keep looking at her. I don’t care if she is with him right now, I bet he is not gonna notice it that I talk to her right now with this song, well if she only understand the look on my eyes right now… will she?

Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on
Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving.

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay, stay.
I want you to stay, oh.

                (Rihanna ft. Mikki Ekko – Stay)

 

 

               

                A loud chirped and applause could be heard by now when I’m finishing the song. We still looking at each other, maybe she got my message but then it just maybe. I remember the set of the songs that I’ve been telling Hyungsik hyung to play it with me how nice it was. I choose the song without even think that she’ll come and the sets of the song totally matched well.

                “Thank you, I’ll accompany you with another three songs and after that Hyunsik hyung will be in charge to replace me.” I smiled and some of the costumer groaned in disappointment, I laugh a bit.” You don’t like Hyunsik hyung? Hyung they don’t like you.” I said and they laugh “Please be nice to my hyung.” I joke again. “Now for the next three song I’ll be singing Ariana Grande with Nathan Sykes – Almost Is Never Enough, Taeyang – Eyes, Nose , Lips and the last is Zion.T , Crush – Just. Please enjoy it.”

                Nice wasn’t it? I don’t even know how on earth I could come up with those songs. She still there and I saw her try to deny the fact that I’m here and she try to eat and enjoy her date. I know it I’ve been known her for so long that maybe I’m understand her more than the guy who sits in front of her. Some minutes past and finally I reach the last song.

                “This is the last song from Zion.T , Crush – Just and also my farewell song here, see you again next time.” I said.

If you’re saying hi
Because you feel bad for me
Don’t worry about hurting me
And just pass by

Nana (nana)
Nana (nana)
Don’t worry about my heart hurting

I’m actually fine
Even though I look like someone in pain
There are so many things I want to say
But in the end, I’m just alone
Actually, I don’t like you
I actually dislike you, I hate you
Laying in bed alone at night
The blankets I hold are so cold

                Yeah, I tried I always tried to be okay maybe she feel bad about me now but I always end up being alone. I’m always the one who was with her in every time, but she always run to other guy and came back again to me when she was broken, am I first aid kit or what? Haha I laugh bitterly inside, I can’t blame her either. Who am I to her? A bestfriend yeah bestfriend, nothing less or nothing more. I’m asking too much right? I should be grateful that she chooses me out of some guys who want to get close with her. 

If you’re coming to me
Because you feel bad for me
Don’t worry about hurting me
And just pass by

The cold words you indifferently said to me
I secretly hurt over them, as if it’s natural
It’ll never happen anyway, it’s obvious, I know
I don’t want your pity anymore
I don’t want to be pathetic
So I got up first
Don’t linger, I’m really okay
Don’t say anything, just turn around and walk away

                But then, as a guy I am I couldn’t help this feeling. Maybe this is the last time. I’m fed up with this. Everyone has their own limit right? I guess this is my limit. Good bye I’ll let it go. Now, for now and later…..

Nana (nana)
Nana (nana)
Don’t worry about my heart hurting
And just pass by
Pass by

 (Zion.T, Crush – Just)

                “Thank you, please enjoy your night here. Good evening!”

                I bid a good bye and went off from the stage to the staff room because my shift already over. I smiled bitterly to myself you did it, don’t worry too much Ahn Hyejin, it’s over… I’m about to reach the staff room but someone called me and grab my shoulder. I turn around and found her there.

                “Hyejin.” She was looking at me with her questioning face “Y-you working here?” I don’t know it just me or what but my face remind stoic and cold, no I never have this kind of face for her not even once in my life.

                “As you see, yes I’m working here.” I replied her and she was taken aback with my answer. She have known about my sassy attitude but she know it right I never use that for her never once.

                “S-Since when and why?”  She asked me softly

                “When and why, it doesn’t matter for you. Why would you care anyway?” I said and left her there. As much as I don’t want to say that for her those words uncontrollably already slipped out from my lips. I sighed heavily when I’m inside the staff room alone. I sat there and hung my head low can’t I have another day without being tortured like this? But, I’m wrong I heard a door sound being opened quite rough. I look up and I saw her there standing looking at me. She walks to me, what should I do now?

                “What are you doing here? Can’t you read  that? Staff Only.” I said that to her and she frowned.

                “You never talk to me like this; it’s not Hyejin that I know.” She said. I can’t catch sadness on her voice.

                “Yes, and I talk to you like this right now. Maybe you don’t know me at all.”I said coldly

                “Why don’t you tell me? We shared no secret aren’t we?”

                “Maybe we’re not at all, maybe I’m gonna tell you if we have a time to talk to each other I mean if you have a time for us, Jung Wheein.” Her lips went agape while I look at her with my cold face.

                “W-what are you talking-“

                “Wheein?”

                She hasn’t finished her words because someone called her from the door and it’s no other than Yoondak sunbaenim.

                “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just worried since she said she only take ten minutes to go somewhere so I’m looking for her now.” Yoondak sunbaenim apologize to me. I nod and and smiled back.

                “You even only get ten minutes for us, I’ll appreciate that.”I looking at her and stand up to meet him at the door. “It’s okay sunbaenim, we already done talking here.Just take her home it’s pretty late, thank you for coming here.” I smiled and he nods. I turn around to see her. “Just go back home, it’s late.”

                “Good evening, Hwasa ssi.” Yoondak sunbaenim said and take her away. I closed the door right after they went away. I leaned my back on the door and slid down until I sitting on the floor, clutching my fist and banging the door.

                ……………..

                …………….

                Why?.....

 

 

                WHEEIN’S POV

                I still try to process what happened before. I never expect he’ll be here, working here like that. But nevertheless, something that bothering me evens more me was his behavior. Never once in my lifetime being his friends since middle school he talked to me like that. He can be harsh with another but never with me, not even once. I saw a hurt on his eyes before but why? Why did I do wrong?

                “Wheein?” Yoondak oppa startled me. “Are you okay?”

                “I-I’m okay, let’s go back oppa.” I said to him while smiling. He nods and starts the engine

                We’re on his car right now in the parking area, he’ll drive me home. When we about to get off from there something catch my eyes there’s a couple in front of the bar and the guys was blonde and they look bickered about something. That’s when I realize that was Hyejin and Hyejeong sunbaenim. We’ve been more close to them and I saw she took something from her bag and gave it to him, but before he takes it she put it on his shoulder, it’s a coat…and I know it well, it’s none other than a coat that I gave him as his birthday gift…How could she have that coat with her? When they right in front of us she suddenly hug him. I was surprised and taken aback with the scene in front of me. Hyejin, he hugged by another girl … and he just let her do that. I saw her smilling and we passed by them. Why suddenly I felt an aching pain on my chest? Why it’s hurt to see him with another girl…. Did he really not seeing anyone?...With my clouded mind suddenly something hit me right there, Sly Fox Shin. “I’m Hyejeong, Shin Hyejeong”…. Shin… So it’s her? Is it her? No, It can’t be …..

 

 

 

 

 

 

HWASA’S POV

I was about to go home when suddenly I got text from Hyejeong noona that told me to wait her in front of the bar. She said she really brought my coat with her right now. I just stood up in front of the bar in annoyance waiting for her. Some minutes passed and she finally showed up her face there.

“There you’re. Give me back my coat, I wanna go home already.” I said that to her when she showed up. She pouted hearing me said like that.

“How cruel, I just coming here and you’re not even greet me.”

“Okay, Hi. Happy? Now give it to me.”

“Fine.”

She took the coat from her bag. That coat, it’s none other than a coat that Wheein gave me on my birthday, I always use it whenever the weather get cold and colder it give me a warm feeling and also…it’s remind me of her, sigh. I was about to take it from her but then, she insisted to put it on me. I’m not arguing back and let her what she wanted to do or else we gonna arguing for a long time and I’m not gonna be home soon. Suddenly without even aware of her next action she hugged me and I just frozen in my spot, I can tell that she is smiling right now.

“Okay I let you to put my coat over me, but what do you think you’re doing right now?” Instead of answering my question, I heard her giggle, a giggle that usually passed out from her lips whenever she make fun or doing her evil plan.

“You know what? Jung Wheein just saw it everything right now, you see that car who just passing bye us? Wheein was there.” She whispered on my ear and released her hug then laughing on my face. I was dumbfounded and look like a fool right now… This girl is totally getting on my nerve!! She winked at me and sticking out her tongue then continues to laughs. I’m boiled inside and I don’t even bother to think who was her. Screw that honorific term. I screamed madly

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“SHIN HYEJEONG!!!!!!!I’LL KILL YOU”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And she ran away from there while laughing heartily. Wait for my revenge you Sly fox! I’ll kill you for this not so funny joke!!!!!

 

 

 

 

               

 

 

 

 

 

 

Teaser :

………

“Tell me, tell me that you don’t even feel anything through this.”

“I-…”

…………….

“We need to talk.”

“We’ve done talking last night.”

……………..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note :

HELLLLAAAWWW FELLASSS !! Jjan!! Chapter 12th was done and tadaaahhh I made a lot more drama here*bows* and yeah still lack of MoonSun? Well, I promise next chapter will be special lol and WheeSa breaking point also will be on the next chapter I guess. If some of you already heard Hwasa’s cover of “Stay” just play it right away when you read it the bar scene when Hwasa sang that ^^ Once again thanks for the subbies and comments! and I forced myself to write this because I already promised to someone I’ll update it before next week! Hope you like it^^ and as always sorry for the typo, grammatical error and etc.

 

See you in the next chapter!! Ppyong! ^.~