At The Rock Bottom

Stuck

MOONBYUL’S POV

Right after we reach the beach she opened the car door and ran to the beach leaving her phone and groceries on my car. I was gonna yell to call her but I guess it’ll be useless, so I just open the door and following her from afar. She already bare foot and running along while laughing. Seeing her like that, without even I notice it a smile creep up on my face. I just sat and watching her, she looks so happy and I just chuckled. How bipolar she is, one minute she could be deadly serious, on other minute she could be a prankster and another minute she laughing while playing like a kid. But, one thing for sure every minute that I spent with her since the day Wheein brought her to us only make me fall deeper for her. Oh God.. Why?...

“MOONNN!! Come here!” She shouts from afar.

“NO! I don’t want too.” I shout back and she pouted. She walks back to me.

 “You’re no fun.”

“Why would I? You’re the one who insist to go here this late.”

“Get up!”

“H-Hey!!”

Too late she grab my hand drag me to get up and near to the water. There, she was splashing the sea water on my face.

“Yahh!! What do you think you’re doing!?! I’ll be soaking!!” I yelled but then she just sticking out her tongue and laughs. “Aish, this girl!” I splashed out the water back to her and she yelled back.

“Yahhh!!!”

We end up splashing water to each other. Without warning she suddenly throws handful beach sand on my face and running away.

“Ouch!” I wiped that and running after her while she still laughing madly “COMEBACK HERE!!!”

“Catch me if you can Moon!” She shouts back

“Tch! You’ll regret this!”

I ran after her and fastened up my pace. I don’t really care that much when I’m already near to hear I just throw my hands to catch her, lacing my arm and warping it around her petite frame.

“There you’re!!” I happily said when finally I catch her. She was surprised for awhile and squeaked when I catch her. She tried to freeing herself from me while still laughing.

“YaH!! Let me go! Let me go!!” She keeps struggle herself but I’m tightening my arms.

“No!! Who told you to throw that mud on my face huh?” I retorted back

“Okay .. Haha, Okay I’m sorry. Now please let me go.. please… please, you are hugging me too tight.” She begged and that’s hit my sense right away. I widening my eyes, I’m hugging her, I was hugging her, It’s none other than backhugging her. Immediately I release my arms and she turned around to face me. I was feels so awkward to facing her right now. Damn you Moon Byulyi can’t you keep your hands from her? I mentally scold myself.

  “I-I’m sorry t-that’s not supposed to be happened.” I said will avoiding her eyes. She tilted her head and makes a questioning face.

“Moonbyul?”

“L-let’s go back its pretty late, I’ll send you home.” I said and back facing her. I start walking away to her shoes that she left behind when she was running away.

“Moonbyul! Wait!” She ran after me and I just keep looking down. She grabbed my arms and makes me look at her. Instead of facing her right away and looking into her eyes I’m looking to another place. Throwing my gaze away from her, from her eyes that piercing my soul.

 “W-What do you want?” I said while still avoiding her gaze and she frowned.

“Look at me.”

“Why would I?” I question her back still not bother to looking at her.

“Don’t avoid me, Look at me.” She ordered once again and I’m biting my lower lips now. What should I do? Minhyuk hyung was right I’m really a terrible liar and probably once I look at her she’ll know everything. No, I don’t want too…

“Moon..” she pleaded and her voice being softly yet sadly . I let out a deep sigh, maybe the time has come. I can’t runaway anymore, just like how I can’t runaway form the fact that Hyunyoung noona has back. I gain my courage and facing her, looking right into her eyes even I know that her eyes was my weakness.

“Okay, I’m looking at you right now. What do you want?” She wasn’t answered my question right away but she just stood there looking back at me. I’m waiting for awhile until finally her lips start to parted and it’s moving to let some words came out from there.

“I wanna talk to you… right now.”

 

 

So ,It was right the time has come….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 13 : At The Rock Bottom

               

 

 

                 It was already past midnight and everything seems really quite. The only thing that you can hear was the wave sound and our steady breath. We just sat next to each other right now and keep silent; we haven’t even talk or let out a single word since she said she wanna talk to me thirty minutes ago.  Maybe it just me who think like this but I guess instead of talking we just enjoying each other presence right now while looking into the sea, however deep inside I was really nervous about what she want to talk about with me. I can tell that all she wanna talk to me later was my relationship with Hyunyoung and etc, even I know that, still for some reason that I don’t even know that even exist and valid reason …. I’m nervous as hell. I stole a glance at her, she was closing her eyes when the sea breeze blows her face and the moonlight that shone right on her face, perfect it’s perfect. If only there’s another word more than perfect I’ll use that word instead of perfect to describe this creature who sits next to me right now. I only can admire her, her eyes, nose, lips, face, everything no.. It should be every single thing from her. But no, it’s not her beauty that makes me fall for her, beauty is something that relative on everyone perspective and it’s so vague, there’s no valid scale to describe beauty, everyone have their own opinion about it and so do I. Beauty, it’s not gonna stay forever .. I know it’ll fade away someday … so I guess if I love her just because her appearance, when it’s gone my love will be gone too. I love her for because it’s her. Yes, it’s her. Maybe you can find another person that have a same face, name, or even personalities but then you’ll never find an exact same person like her..one and only Kim Yongsun who born on February 21st 1991 and now sitting next to me. It’s funny to thing that one single glance can make me think this way, guess I’m really whipped and-

                “Are you done starring at me Moonbyul?” She chuckled while softly open her eyes and turn her head to left to looking at me. I was startled and taken aback at her sudden question. Man, this is really embarrassing to death.. She caught me up duhh…

                “Uh? … yeah.. I guess.” I just chuckled and looking at the sea avoiding her gaze. I heard her girlish giggle and it’s fluttered my heart from my embarrassment.

                “It’s beautiful right?” She asked me without looking at me.

                “Hmm?”

                “The sea.”

                “Yeah, it is.” But you’re more beautiful than sea for me right now. That’s what my mind said, but that never once those words come out from my lips.

                Again… There’s a sudden silent between us for awhile until I heard she take a deep breath and calling me softly.

                “Moonbyul…”

                “Hmm?”

                We didn’t looking or facing each other instead we just keep our gaze locking into the sea in front of us. It was like there’s a silent agreement between us to not facing each other right now. Our game will start and we just counting the time down, who’ll be one who start it, the game of who put the best barrier to not fall to each other words so easily, game of each other pride, it wasn’t exactly like a match or casino game where you put, bet and gamble everything that you have because I know in the time like this every words that’ll slipped out past our lips later are really honest…. and even if those that I called game was really turn out being one… I know it right I was going to lose it over her because I know that I’ve lose it even before its start… I know it sounds pathetic but it is…

                “Why don’t you tell me?” She said still not looking at me

                “Tell you what?”

                “You know what I mean, right? Everything… you, Hyunyoung, Minhyuk oppa and..” She was hesitate for awhile to continuing her words and I know that so I just let her and waits for her. “….us.”

                “You didn’t ask me either, why should I told you in the first place?” I asked her back and she let out a deep sigh.

                “Moon..” She pleaded like before and how I’m really mentally chocking my own self for being so weak for her pleading and hopeless voice, even I scream it on my mind it’s unfair!!! But it is… and it’s real…

                “What happened with me and Hyunyoung noona was our past, I guess you’ve know this form my brother so I don’t have to retell it too you, right?”

                “Are you… are you still in relationship with her?” She hesitantly asked.

                 “Technically we are, but considering the fact that she leaves me for a year I’ll take that as a break up for us.”

                “Moonbyul,….” She called me again and I sense that this question will be more serious than before, hhh~….. “Do you.. do you still love her?” See? I was right, right?

                “I-… I did love her, but for now… I don’t know.” Wow it’s surprising that I can answer this question form her when I can’t even answer the same question that Hyunyoung noona have asked me before. She nods and shifting her gaze on me.

                “Then… Moonbyul…” She called me again and it makes me shifting my gaze on her too. We’re facing each other right now and our eyes just fixing into each other too, I’m waiting for her next words while battling with my emotions taming it so I’m not gonna be so obvious to her eyes because they say you never can lie within your eyes, your eyes tell everything even you don’t want to.

                “…..Do you love me?”  SEE?! SEE?!?! SHE SAID IT!!?! FOR REAL!!!  I just chuckled and broke our eye contact then laughing or more like forcing to laugh, however it turned out being so bitter and unpleasant to hear. “Moonbyul,.. answer me.”

                “I don’t get why, girls really like to asking me this question neither it’s you or her.”

                “Moonbyul, you haven’t answered my question… Be honest with me, with your feeling..”

                “What’s the point of answering your question anyway? Is that gonna change something  right now or giving me some benefits? No? Be honest?” I laugh maniacally at the last words that I said and she looking at me with her sad eyes and I looking back at her with my hurtful eyes “You said be honest? Tch.. What do you know about that?! What do you know about my feeling?! You know noth-”

                “I KNOW EVERYTHING, I KNOW IT!” She screamed and her voice almost cracked out. It was taken me aback. She still was looking at me with those sad yet hurtful eyes of her that suddenly make me feel guilty. “I know it, I know it already. I’m there; I was there on the day when Minhyuk oppa punched you hard until you’re bleeding on the rooftop. I heard it; I heard it all that you’ve talked about there with him.”

                “S-So you already know..?....”I was left speechless hearing what she said and the only words that left from my lips only those words. She nods still looking at me. “Then.. then why you have to ask me if you already know it?”

                “I want to hear that from you, from your own lips so that I don’t have to be so curious to death that what I’ve had heard before was a lie or not.” Her words was firm yet sad and hurt, I don’t know how can she has those kind of emotions when she talking with me right now.

              “Why …. ? How if I told you right now what do you wanna say? Are you gonna say the same thing that he said to me? Damn it noona!! you two just make a fun of me! I’m NOT THAT PATHE-!” My eyes burning right now and anger only eating up slowly, I’m raising my voice to her even I don’t want too. But she cut me off before hand….

                “Don’t ask me why because I don’t even know why I have this kind of feeling, i thought everything was okay everything was right on their place but I guess I’m wrong, At first I want to set you up with Hyunyoung when I know nothing about you two… But then, tonight when I see you with her, I don’t like it at all. No, I hate it! I hate the way she holds your hand the way she called you Byulyi, the way she feeds you, the way- arghh everything!! Thinking of it only makes me crazy!! Your brother was the one who sent me home but why, why I’m thinking about you? Why do I like your company more than your brother? Why do I hurt whenever I see Hyunyoung with you… why? I HAVE YOUR BROTHER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!“ she raised her voice back and I just can staring back at her, I couldn’t believe what she said … How can?..

“… and No, even I don’t know what your brother has told you behind my back … I’m not gonna telling you the same.” She ends her long speech. I ruffled my own hair in frustration and screamed facing the sea. Why reality has to be this cruel to me…

                “You-you can’t … you can’t do this to me.” I’m covering my face in frustration and not facing her again. I want her but not like this.. not in this circumstance when everything seems complicated to understand for me.I heard a small noise and I guess she shifting her position but I don’t know where..then I feel her hands slowly removing my hands from my face and there I see her, she kneeled down in front of me, she called me softly.

                “Moonbyul..”

                “No, you can’t say that, you have him…” I was looking back at her.

                “But…..y- you want me right?”

                “As much as if I want you, I just can’t .. You can’t and we can’t… How can I trust you when you can have this kind of feeling when you’re with him? How? … How can I be sure that it’s not just because you’re confused and- ” and she cut me off again

                “Are you even asked yourself when you fall for someone? Did you get the answer? No? Then don’t ask me why Moonbyul, how can I feel this.. and why? I don’t even know it, I keep yearning for you even this is so called forbidden. I know I can't promise you anything or even prove you anything but please just tell me.. Tell me the truth Moon Byulyi …” She pleaded and her soft start to crack again, this is my weakness but I can’t… I can’t betray my brother even I know that I want her so badly. I shake my head.

                “No… I can’t, you know it already… I won’t betray my brother even .. if-…. You just can’t… you’ll be two timer and you’ll hurt him.. I don’t want that.”

                “Moonbyul…” She pleaded again. ! Why I’m so weak.. but I still try my best to not letting it go. No, I can’t .. It’s for everyone’s sake.

                Seeing that I’m not giving up with my mind and even looking down to the sand, she closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. I thought that she’ll give up with that but then it just my thought … and.. it was all wrong 100% wrong ….

                “Fine then… if you won’t to say it, let me ask you for the last time.”

                I don’t get what she said so I look up to face her to get the answer through her eyes, but then I regret it … her eyes was closed and the next thing I know she leaned closer and her lips was landed,…. Right on …. My.. lips…. I’m widening my eyes … I’M DREAMING!! I MUST BE ING DREAMING AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW!! HOW ON EARTH THIS IS HAPPENED FOR REAL!?!?!?! I’m frozen on my spot and I don’t know what should I do right now, my mind was going black and I can’t even think straight. I know it was not like I never kissed before, hell I still remember that I kissed Hyunyoung noona last year and she kissed me back but this time.. it’s her it’s Kim Yongsun who kissed me for real… At first I guess she was just make a touchdown simple kiss much more, seeing there’s no single reaction from me I guess she was about to pulled out but I don’t know before it was happened I close my eyes and replied her back… I never feel this way not even on my first kiss with Hyunyoung before, it seems perfect … no, if only there’s word beyond perfect I’ll describe it as it. Her lips, I can’t get enough with that…. not that I’m ert or what, but seriously it taste better than those dish that Wheein made for Hwasa that I stole it before. I don’t know but I feel that her lips are so perfectly matched with mine like it was a lock and the key, it was like mine was hers and hers are mine and it’s collide being one… Goshh  I’m being so drunk with this … but no I don’t wanna rush her, even thought she replied back and we’re kissing so passionately right now, I want to take it slow, I don’t wanna scare her. Screw your mind Moonbyul, you act like you’re the one who kissed her when the reality was that she was the one who kissed you first. I don’t even think that if maybe she already kissed my brother or my brother has been kissing her before, screw that too I don’t care about that, all I know is her and it’s more than real right now.  I feel her hands that slowly creep up to back of my head and tangled my hair so softly, I caressing her cheeks back securely, without wanting her to scare and ran away from me. When I’m about to deepening our kiss, that’s when I felt something warm rolled on my palms… tears….…She’s crying…

                Slowly we parted away from each other, is not like I want it to end that fast even though I know this one is quite a long one but then her tears wasn’t even stop when I tried to wipe it with my thumb. I still can feel her breath against my lips because our forehead still resting to each other and her hands still wrapping on my neck. I slowly open my eyes and the scene in front of my eyes really broke my heart, she still crying there while closing her eyes. How I really hate myself for making her cry like this….

“Tell me, tell me that you don’t even feel anything through this.” She said that with her cracked voice between her tears.

“I-…”

Instead of answering her question I brought her into my arms and hug her right there, securely embracing her. I still hear her sobs and maybe she’ll watering my clothes.. But who cares?

“Moonbyul.. a-..answer me..”

“Noona…”

Was she really that desperate to know until she’s being like this… hhh~ do I really deserve her now? I just make her cry…

“I just-…. I just need your answer.. That’s all.”

She tightened her grip on my clothes and I know that she must be hiding it for God know how long it was… I’ve been soaking from this circumstance and feelings .. let’s just getting more wet by swimming there…

“I love you… I do, I do love you Kim Yongsun.”

“I.. I love you too Moon Byulyi...I do”

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .              

                .              

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

Meanwhile….

“And kiss~.” The girl on the car chuckled after saw the scene in front of them. She took a glance to her partner who sat next to her on driver seat who just hitting the steer wheel.

                “Damn!”

                “See I told you right? It’ll end up that way.” She laughed a bit.

                “Tone it down will you? They might notice us-“

                “Nahh~ they’re not. So, how was it? You look so upset now huh?” She raised her eye brows while looking at him.

                “Well yeah kind of, let’s just say that I don’t even have a chance to kiss her like that yet my own brother kissed her like that-“

                “Correction your brother kissed by her dummy… wait… so you never kissed her like that? Not even once?”She tilted her head and he just shakes his head. She nearly broke into a big laughter if he wasn’t covered up with his palms right away.

                “I told you don’t make any noise Cho Hyunyoung!” She hissed at her and she nods while hold her laughter after he took away his palms from her lips.

                “pppffhh .. hha.. haha..Seriously? So, Moonbyul was the first to take that?.pphhhahh.pppf.. hhahha…I should be happy then at least I was his first instead of you who just lose over it right now oppa, I mean Mr. I lose my girlfriend kiss over my brother..puhphhh haaahhahah..” She and he just rolled his eyes.

                “Yeah, yeah just laugh as much as you want Hyunyoung.” He hissed again at her. After some few minutes finally Hyunyoung stop laughing.Now, they just were looking into the couple on the beach. Actually they’ve been there for about an hour watching those two not or not yet lovebird talking without even they knew what they were talking about. They were watching them from afar through the window car.

                “Seriously I don’t get it, how can you know those two was heading here.” Hyunyoung asking him and he showed up his phone.

                “I was tracking her.”

                “Eww, what a creep.” She rolled her eyes and looking at them again. “So, now are you gonna do?” She asked him without looking at him.”Are you gonna break up with her?”

                “I don’t know, I haven’t thought about that yet… and maybe not now… I guess it’ll be too obvious and weird if suddenly I ask her for break up with me.” He leaned back on his driver seat.

                “Don’t you love her, oppa?” She asked him again

                “Of course I do.., but I guess someone deserve her better than me.” He was looking back at her “What about you Hyunyoung?”

                “Me? Well I’ve said it to him before, I’ll try my best to gain his back and if I couldn’t make it I’m not gonna regret anything because I’ve tried it.” She smiled. “Yongsun is a good girl and I guess even I do feel jealous and hurt, I don’t mind to lose him to someone like her, he deserve to be happy too and well there’s always be another opperturnity right?If this one not work out.” She was looking at him and winks. He chuckled.

                “This girl really, I’ll send you home right now.”

                “Sure just drive.”

                With that Minhyuk start the engine and drove off from their spying place and send Hyunyoung home.

                .

.

                .

                .              

                After some few minutes of talks again and consoling each other, now Moonbyul and Solar sat next to each other while looking into the sea, his coat wrapping them togther. Solar was lean her head on his shoulder.They interwined ther fingers and holding each other hand like their life on that night only depends on it.There, Moonbyul rub his tumb on her fingers to secure her more.

                “Moonbyul..”

                “Hmm? “

                “Thank you…”

                “You don’t have to say it…” She smiled.

                “How about us… what will happens later…”

                “Let’s just talk about that later too… shall we?” He suggested that and she nods.

                “If I close my eyes right now, will you leave me? Will this only be a one night thing?”

                “I’m not gonna leave you and no… I guess no if you don’t think it’d be like that.”

                “I see…”

               “Just sleep if you tired, I’ll be here with you until you wake up in the morning.” She nods and slowly closed her eyes. He smiled looking into her peaceful sleeping face I can admire you now and I’m not regretting everything that happened tonight. If that was a mistake it’ll be my best mistake that I ever had. Goodnight my love, let’s meet again in our dream. He thought that and slowly put his head on her, he still holds her hand until they finally drifted off to their dreamland near in the beach. The night was end peacefully with the wave sounds, moonlight shine and their steady breath.

 

………………………………………

 

                The morning comes and the sun start raises up illuminate the whole world. Moonbyul start blinking his eyes when the sunlight starts hitting him and warming up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled seeing the girl on his shoulders who still sleeping peacefully on his arms, the girl on his shoulders who still sleeping peacefully on his arms, yes… they still holds each other hands. He brought up his hand and carefully traces his fingers on her face not wanting to wake her up. He admire every single thing on her face form her eyes, nose and her lips… that luscious lips who kissed him last night, how it was tempted him right now more than he could handle it. After a bit of hesitation finally he leaned closer until her lips suddenly curled up into a smirks.

                “Can’t get enough after last night Moon Byulyi?” She whispered and slowly opened her eyes.

 

                SOLAR’S POV

                “Can’t get enough after last night Moon Byulyi?”

                I wishepered to him while smirking over it, it was caught him up and he suddenly being awkward and avoiding to look at me. I giggled seeing his reactions; it was cute to see his flustered face like that.Last night was pretty much like a dream for me, I don’t even know how can I say those things and end up like that. Truth to be told Minnhyuk oppa never kissed me like that or I’m kissing him like that. I didn’t know how I can end up doing that right away last night, duhh it was pretty embarrassing to remember. Anyway, actually I’ve been up before him but then when he start tracing his fingers on my face I was pretending to sleep and waiting for what he gonna do later.

                “Good morning.”

                “M-morning.” He stuttered.

                “Hey, it’s okay.” I laugh “Last night you were like should I kiss her back or not and now you’re going to kiss me when I’m sleep?” I chuckled.

                “I’m not! Who said that I’m going to kiss you huh?” He scoffed. What a kid…”T-There was something on your face!” He said and I rolled my eyes lame answer Moonbyul…

                “Yeah yeah whatever you wanna say Moonbyul.” He suddenly stand up and I looking at him confusedly. “What?”

                “I take you home, it’s already morning.” He said but I’m not even moving from my spot.“Ohh God, are you having a princess disase or what huh!?” He suddenly kneal down and lift me up in bridal style.

                “Yahh!! What are you doing!?!?! Put me down!!!!” I yelled.

                “Nope, I won’t and don’t try to put an act I know that you like it anyway.” He wiggled his eyes brows and laugh while I rolled my eyes. He brought me to his car and opening the passanger door and put me in there. He ran to the other side and opens the driver’s door and sat on the driver’s seat. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. He starts the engine and we drove of from there. On our way home, his right hand hold the steering wheel while his other hand securely holding my hands, we interwined our fingers. I know that was not gonna be the one night thing and I know there’ll be a lot more problems gonna come but for some reason I do believe I’ll be okay as long as he was by my side.

                .

.

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                It’s early morning and a girl was standing alone in front of someone’s apartment door. She was nervous, hesitate yet also curious right now.These feelings has been eating her up since last night, right after her date end. She was really sure that they have to talk about it right now like literally right now, that’s why she has been standing there. Finally after a few minutes of hesitation she knocks the door in front of her.

                ……………………………………

                HWASA’S POV

                I heard the knocking sounds but I just ignored it and covered up my ear using pillow then tried to sleep again. I guess Esna noona will open the door. Moonbyul hyung wasn’t even comeback last night from God know where he is and Esna noona said she’ll sleepover here to accompany me, I’m not even a kid anymore but Esna noona really like to pamper me like one. The knocking sound wasn’t even stopped and I groaned in annoyance. I get up from my bed and start searching for Esna noona on guest room but I found nothing. The only thing I found was a small note on the TV screen

                My dear cousin Hwalion~

                I’m out for awhile to buy some groceries for us. You guys were running out of that. I’ll be back in some minutes, take care and good morning!^^

                -Esna-

                That makes a sense right now… I lazily walk to the door .. It must be her who just back.

                “Hold on.” I said and I lazily open the door.Too much to surprise me it wasn’t Esna noona who standing there in front of the door, It’s her… I was still sleepy but now I guess my sleepiness was already drifted nowhere right now seeing her standing in front of me.

               “What are you doing here?” I asked her and it sounds so cold. She lift up her face and frowned hearing my question.

                “H-Hyejin..”

                “What?”

“We need to talk.” She said softly and looking down on her feets

“We’ve done talking last night.” I replied her back.

I don’t know I’m just pretty much still fuming and mad from last night when I caught her going on for a date. I know it I’m not even her boyfriend and I don’t have any right to act like one who spotted her girlfriend going on with another guy and considered it as cheating. Hell, she’s not even mine anyway duuhhh…

“If you have nothing to say I’ll close the door.” I said to her and tried to close the door but she prevented me from doing it.

“Please Hyejin…” She pleaded.

“Fine.” I open the door and let her in.

She enter the apartment and I was about to go to the kitchen and asking what did she want to drink but she hold my wrist.

“What do you want to drink-“

“Nothing, Hyejin please we need to talk.”

I turn around to face her and let her talk to me we aren’t even sit on the couch yet and we still standing on the hallway facing eachother.

“Now we talk, just say what you wanna say Wheein.” I said to her coldly. She frowned again because my cold demanour.

“What’s wrong with you Hyejin? You have never been this cold to me, what did I do wrong?” She asked me softly.

“No.. You did nothing wrong.” I said flatly

“Hyejin, tell me if something goes wrong I want to fix it, for us.” For us.. yeah for us

“You can’t it just me, don’t mind me I’m just being nonsense.” I was to turn away again and she firmly grab my wrist again and make me turn back to face her again. There, I saw her hurt and anger eyes, something that I never saw before and I really hated myself to make her like this.

“Look at me when you’re talking to me.” She demanded,”You never been this way, not even once since I know you back then. Is that because you’re seeing someone now? Is that because a girl? Is that because Hyejeong sunbaenim?” I widening my eyes, how could she know about her???

“There’s nothing to do with Hyejeong noona so don’t drag her here in our problem. As if like I ever brought Yoondak Sunbaenim up too.” As much as I hate that cunning sly fox and how she spoiled mee everytime, there’s nothing right to bring her up here even I know that she has been messing around with me and made fun of me last night.

“You shielding her, so it was right that-“

“I’m not shielding her, Wheein!  Yes It was right that she been with me all the time when you’re not around if that what's you wanna hear.”

“A-are you date her?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Then why you let her hug you like that last night, you never let anyone do that to you unless me.” That’s it I’m ed up right now!! Ugghh why just why she’s so naïve and act like she is my girlfriend!

“It’s not your business anymore Wheein, with whom I’m going out with and what did I do it’s none of your business. It’s not like I ever questioned you either how was your date and with whom you’re going on date.”

“It’s not you… you lie to me.. you never been this way Hyejin, Hyejin that I know never been like this! I thought we always share everything-“

“Yeah I’m not Hyejin that you used to know and I don’t even know who am I right now, and it was all that you thought… have you ever once considered my feeling? Have you thought about me? You just left and go like you want. You always comeback when you’re broke and I always there for you, but have you ever once asking how I feel? No… You never did that.. not even once.” I’m hurt and I’m hurt like a remembering those same circles that just repeating like there’s no end on them.

“I-I’m sorry.. If I’m never been a good friend to you, I thought everything was okay, everything was right, everything-“

“Your thought Wheein… it’s always your thought… ” Let’s just end it everything today.. I’m tired I’m tired as hell from all this … “Friend.. that’s all you’ll ever see about me… while me… I see you as a man who sees a woman who already grown up and I know I’m so pathetic as hell seeing you that way, right?” I chuckled bitterly

“Hyejin… are you just-”

“Yes… and I’m sorry.”

“Wha-“

I cut her rightaway before she finished her words. I must be crazy doing this and when I think about it just off my sanity; I’m really shamefull and has zero self control.  I kissed her right on her lips out of nowhere and not even thinking on the first place, of course she was surpised but , as fast as it seems the next thing I know was I feel a sting pain on my left cheeks. She slapped me… she pushed me right away and slapped me hard…  guess there was finger printed mark on my cheek right now.

“W..w-what do y-you thing you’re doing??” She was back off and trembled, shaking on her spot. How I really want to hold her there and embrace her but I know I already scare her and the slap that she gave me earlier only give me confirmation that she’ll never accept me back as I used to.

“You clearly feel nothing…” I said bitterly

“Are you NUTS!? Y-you just do that to make me-“Her voice was cracked and I know, I can sense some mixed emotion on her she was maad, surpised, confused and else. Her eyes being red and I know

“Thank you, you just make it more real for me to see and I don’t have to be so pathetic to think that someday you can see me the way I see you, right?” I smiled at her and suddenly her anger eyes suddenly change…

“Hy-hyejin…”

“You may leave, I guess we’re done talking and I’m sorry for what I’ve done. Just think that today never happened before and you can pretend like I never exist too.”

“Hye-“

“Just leave, the door was right there.”

 

 

WHEEIN’S POV

 

“Just leave, the door was right there.”

My mind goes blank so sudden and tears start rolling down on my cheeks. He turn his back and and not even bother to look at me anymore. Is this the end of our friendship?... Why can’t I see him and think about him that way… why?... He was right … I only come whenever I’m hurt, I spend less and less time with him and I never expect him to feel that way about me…. Now… everything just crumbled down… I never expect him to kissed me like that and I was so surprised but why do I have to slapped him like that?... I don’t even know my self either… why this must be so complicated… I close my eyes and still standing there not even move for once. He told me to go…and forget him and it’s really hurt me… I feel hard to breath my heart was aching right now…

“I-I ..I’m go.”

No.. truthfully I don’t wanna go, and I don’t want to forget you… No… I can’t do that, how can you expect me to do that Ahn Hyejin.. How..

He didn’t reply me and I’m running out from the door and not even looking back. I saw two figures walking to my direction on apartment hallway. I can tell that one of them is Moonbyul oppa  who brought a plastic bag with him but I don’t know who’s another girl beside him. I just walking pass by them without even bother to greet or facing them. I’m still crying….

“Wheein?” I heard Moonbyul oppa called me but I just keep walking “Ya! Jung Wheein!”

“Moonbyul, don’t….” The girl holds him and prevents him to chase me. I mentally was thanking the girl for that. I don’t know where should I go right now, if I’m going back to home in this state I bet mom gonna asked me why… I guess the only place that I can share my problem with is Solar unnie’s home…however, still.. my mind was so clouded right now..

 

 

Hyejin are we really end this way?

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note :

Hello!!! I’m back again and yeap chapter 13th was done wohooo!*Throws confetti* As I promised MoonSun time right? Hehe and yeah maybe next chapter gonna be WheeSa centered or should I just end it right away here? Yes? No? … Anyway I as always thanks for bother reading here even thought this one was kinda messed up and else, sorry for some typos and grammatical error. Seems like you guys enjoy being silent readers so yeah I guess I’m gonna letting go my thirst for comments and feedback here lol. Once again thank you ^^ Ppyong!