Awakening

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumim pov:

I woke up before Luhan did, it surprised me a bit that he was sleeping but then again I remebered that he said that my father made him the closest to being human. I couldn't help mysef stare at Luhan before I realized I was blushing a little as I found my face just a few centemeters at his face, I quickly pulled back and took a deep breath to calm myself. Just as I had managed to calm myself down I heard something vibrating which made me look around until I realized the sound was coming from Luhan's bag. Luhan was still sleeping so I went through his bag, fishing out his cellephone and saw that someone was calling him; my eyes widen seeing the name of the caller. 

"Luhan?! Luhan are you and Minseok alright?!" was the first thing I heard of the concerned voiced of my father as I answered Luhan's phone.

"Ne...we're okay...Luhan's still asleep...," I said softly after swallowing thickly a huge lump that had developed in my throat, knowing that this would've eventually had happened. As soon as he heard me speak, his line went quiet.

"M-Minseok? Minseok...where are you two?" I heard him try to say as calmly as my father could but he knew as well as I that it was akward and so foregin for the both of us to be talking like this.

"In a hotel...we had to-!" I said before he interrupted me.

"I know what happened...they tried to attack your mother as well...we barely were able to get your mother out of the hospital," he said to me as he gave me the sudden news then reassurance of her safety.

"H-How is she...?" I as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter