Its Hard To Love You

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok Pov:

I look carefully into his face and frown , I feel my hands begin to shake and I gasp. "No Xiumin.....come on keep it together" I murmur this to my self as I sit on the floor and look up Luhan who is still asleep , I grasp the carpet in anger. "Why did you save me....I don't understand......I thought.....you were just doing your job as a nurse!" I scream this in a whisper to my self as I look up to him , he seems to be starting to wake up. 

 

Why do I feel nervous......I look away as I hear him yawn , then his voice echoes sweetly in my ear. "M-Minseok....your.....awake...." I feel his cold arm touch my skin and I flinch a little and stand up in a panic , I look into his eyes and see hurt spread across them. I let a little speech fall from my mouth , my body begins to shake.

 

"Why......Why did....you bring...me here...." Luhan stands up and slowly walks towards me , he then grabs my hands and I try to shake him away from me but he looks like he's going to put up a fight. "I...I brought you here because I wanted you to be safe....."

I shake my head and let a tear fall down my cheek "I...I thought you....was just a nurse....!" Luhan shakes his head in disagreement as he embraces my shaking body into his , I feel my eyes go wide open and my heart begin to race as his whisper tickles my ear. "I....didn't want you to get hurt......" 

 

Luhan pov:

 

Of course I was lieing to him....I just didn't want to tell him my feelings.....how could I when he was looking so afraid......

 

I hold his shaking body tight to mine as I hear him cry , I his head as he sobs loudly into my shirt. I can't imagine the confusion he is feeling.....ill....have to tell him what I am one way or another.....

 

I slowly lead him down the stairs and onto the couch , I sit him down and his back as I turn the television on. "Hey....Xiumin....are you hungry?" He nods despite the tears and I slowly go and make him a sandwich , I feel like a weight is sitting on my heart as I bring it to him on a plate. I sit next to him in silence as he eats it , my eyes never budging from his face.

 

Finally after what seemed a lifetime he spoke quietly "So....what....really happened? " I feel shock go through me and show on my face as I murmur to my self "Looks like you're smarter than I thought......"

I let out a deep sigh as I bite my lip and look to the floor , I move over to sit near the window and Xiumin moves with me. "Well....Xiumin.....you see.....the doctors.....wanted to ..... get rid of you so...I brought you here...."

He didn't look convinced

"But why..? Why you?" 

I begin to shuffle away from him but he just moves closer and closer. 

"Because.....Your father...."

I hear a gasp escape his lips as he leans away. "Y-Yeah....what about him...." 

 

I begin to quiver as im afraid what I say might trigger his powers again , I look him into the eyes and let out a smile. "He created me.....to...look after you..."

I feel his hand reach for my arm , I let him grasp it as his voice sounds upset. "C-Created....y-you....mean your....not R-Real?"

I see tears from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter