Your Pain Is My Own

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

 

"I'm sorry sir, he was sedated and taken to isolation...," I said softly almost inadudibable as I spoke on a phone in an empty office, the doctor to whom the office belonged to was currently attending a patient and wouldn't be back until much later.

 

"It's alright Luhan, it's not your fault but it does concen me that Minseok's condition is getting worse...and Sohee's coma," a man's voice responded on the other line of the phone to him as it was cear there was exhaustion and worry deeply inreached in his tone.

 

"They are you're wife and son, sir. It's only normal for you to worry over Xiu- I mean Minseok," I quickly corrected myself and felt slight nervousness if that even was possible but my "mistake" did not go unmissed by the man on the other line as I could hear him chuckle.

 

"Luhan it's okay it's normal for people to nickname people they love...," replied the other lined while I had an emotionless face but somewhat with also confusion on my face as I could only listen as well as repeatly think of the last word, love.

 

"Sir I don't think love is possible for me to feel...I'm not even human and it would most likely make it even worse is Xiumin knew this," was my reply with hurt as there was nothing I could do to deny the sad truth.

 

Yes, I, Xi Luhan who worked as a male nurse at the hospital where Kim Minseok was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter