Beep

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Luhan Pov -

I have no idea where I am...

What happened? But that voice...that bastard was the one who put Xiumin on all those tablets!

I try to open my eyes but my body is stiff and unmoving, no matter how much I try my body refuses to respond to my commands.

Then suddenly I hear it, the creak of the door opening.

Someone is coming

I'm startled by the feeling of my heart thumping against my chest, a rush of something I predict is fear spreading through my veins.

My eyes fly open, but with effort since they feel like they have had glue under them.

My eyes scan the room, I find the doctor in the corner, making something.

I regain the other parts of my body, attempting to sit up but finding I am strapped to the operation table.

Damn it!

I take a deep breath, trying to carefully remove my hands from the slightly loose straps. I get one hand free, but as I look up as spot the doctor looking at me.

"Let's just get to the point, you came here for the cure for that thing right?"

I laugh, slyly "His name is Xiumin, call him that again and you will become a thing!"

"I see you have become more of a...man? In your absence"

I shove my hand out of the other strap, swiping a scalpel from the side.

"Where is the antidote?!"

He ignores my question, blathering on "Incredible how quickly you have recovered from that shock..."

"Listen to me! Where is it?"

I get up from the table, hiding the scalpel behind my back.

"Why would I tell you where it is? Sohee deserves all she gets for going with that stupid doctor instead of me!"

I'm stunned to silence for a second, but quickly regain myself "So this is what this is about?! All because she didn't choose you?!"

He looks embarrassed, but to hide it he holds up a needle filed with liquid "You know nothing about me! You and that thing should never have existed!"

I feel myself shake with anger "Where is the antidote" I reveal the scalpel, trying extremely hard to keep my cool.

"Somewhere safe and out of your reach, that abomination will die and so will you!"

His arm swings for my neck but I knock it away, crushing his wrist in my grasp. My Instincts take over and in return my arm swings forward, the scalpel piercing his stomach.

"Tell.Me.Where.It.Is" I scream at him as the blood runs down my arm and splatters onto my shirt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter