Let's go

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-  Luhan Pov -

Me and Xiumin are sat on the balcony hand in hand, the pleasant breeze swishing against my face.

"It's nice to be human..."

He smiles, I decide to join in. This balcony has become our place, our special place.

"For a while I guess you get the buzz of being human..." Xiumin murmurs this looking away from me as I turn to see his expression "But most of the time it hurts"

"Hey!" I grab his face gently and turn him around "What's with the sudden mood drop?"

He grabs my hand and leans Into it, the smile removed and replaced with a look of severe depression "I don't want you to live without me..."

"Xiumin..."

"No Luhan I need you to hear this" I watch him as he takes a deep breath, squeezing my squishy hand "I'm not going to live for much longer, I'm going to die"

A statement so blunt that pushes me to silence, I have no reply. I bite my lip and let out a sigh.

"But I sacrificed my life to give you one, and I want to live the rest of what life I have left"

I feel something bubbling inside of me, is this anger? This urge to lash out and cause harm?

"No! It won't be like that! I won't let you die!"

"Luhan..."

He goes to touch my cheek but I slap his hand away, I am shocked at my own action, and so is he.

His eyes go wide, tears silently spilling from them. His hand curls into a fist, I feel something hit my arm.

I look down to see a dab of snow on my skin, more patches of snow appearing around us.

"Xiumin s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter