Bad Decisions

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pov-

It was like a cold slap in the face, knowing that Xiumin was going to ask his dad to change me. But i dont want that...i want my Xiumin to get better...

 

But before i knew it, the conversation had already caught sparks.

 

"Yes, what about Luhan?"

 

"Dad i want you to make him human!"

 

There was silence in the room, for an odd amount of time...making me feel unusually uncomfortable as i go and stand infront of Xiumin, i look his dad in the eyes and shake my head in dissaprovement "I...want you to make Xiumin better...."

 

I then feel Xiumin’s impatient tug on my sleeve, his voice gone all soft and trembly "But....But i want you to be human!"

 

I shake my head and hold both his hands with mine, pressing my head onto his so i can feel his breath tickling my lips "If...i become human you could die...your powers could kill you.."

 

"But i want you to have a heart...." As stubborn as ever he shows me his puppy dog eyes, but i won't be swayed, im not giving in...

"Im not going to alow your father to touch me...Now go and let him do what he has too"

Xiumin reluctantly lets me go, he looks like he is tearing up as he looks to the floor "D-Dad i want you to get rid of my powers..."

 

I kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear so his father cant hear "I love you, thankyou..." His cheeks turn to an alarming pink, but his dad takes no notice "Are you sure son?"

He nods vigorously, obviously wanting to get it out of the way "Yes i want to do it now...please...."

 

A soft sigh escapes his fathers slightly parted lips "Okay....This way..."

 

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ 

 

Xiumin pov-

 

How stupid does he think i am, im not going to let my father change me either. He's silly for thinking i would go down this easily, surely there is a way i can persuade my dad...

 

I follow behind my father, shadowing his footsteps as i wave to Luhan, concealing my smile as i turn my head to the glass door my father slipped through. I press my hand gently onto the door and push, inside i see my father setting up something, a chair? 

 

Not taking any chances i place my hand on his shoulder, he jumps a little at my cold touch, but he turns around regardless and smiles at me "What is it young one? There's no need to be afraid i--"

 

I look him deep in the eyes with a smile "Dad..." my father tilts his head to the side, not understanding.

"I can't let you change my powers...but i can tell you something you can do..."

 

He sighs again, putting his hand on his head "What Xiumin?"

"Is there any way...you can change Luhan in his sleep?"

My father shakes his head "Not without him waking...."

I notice that i have begun to shake, my hands going a strange tint of blue, my fathers eyes also enlarge at the sight of it. 

 

I try my best to continue speaking, ignoring it "Didn't you....You uhm..." The room was getting colder a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter