One Of Us

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Luhan Pov-

I make my way over to Xiumin and place my hand on his shoulder , rubbing slightly as If it would help. Suho pats my back as Sohee  looks up to us both , with a kind smile upon her lips “Suho…how did you cure her?” I turn around to look Suho deep in the eyes , biting my lip “I used a serum that I have been working on since I left Xiumin and Sohee…”

I look back to Sohee who looks healthy and ready to run about , I then let out a smile as I move my eyes to Xiumin “So…you predicted something like this would happen?”

Suho nods and also looks to Xiumin , his eyes curious yet soft “So…are his powers strong?”

“Yes…extremely…I would try not to upset him or make him stressed in any way…he also has only little control over them…I did my best…”

Sohee’s kind voice then echoes between us both “You did enough…thank you for looking after him…”

There is a small beeping noise that reaches my ears , I look over to where I see is a room concealed by glass “What is in there?” I point to where the noise is escaping from , Suho grins , as if he is proud. “Well…it’s a mixture of things…but lets not discuss that now…maybe later when we are all awake…” His attention going back to Xiumin as I murmur to myself.

“Of course…” I go and get ready to pick Xiumin up “Sohee… do you mind?”

She shakes her head “Of course not..” a sweet smile covers her lips that makes me feel warm inside , it almost makes me forget that I was made a robot…that brings me to the main reason Xiumin wanted to come here. I know Suho won’t help the both of us…even though he is Xiumin’s father the chances of him being able to help us both is second to none , even if he was able to it would use all his hard work just helping one of us.

I keep lying to Xiumin…telling him its okay that I cant enjoy the feel of his skin…or his lips on mine , it must not be very nice for him knowing that I have no heart…he cant even feel it beat when he lies against my chest , I cant even enjoy the feel of his heart beating…in a way the life im living is depressing f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter