On The Run

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumim pov:

 

"And....thats how I thought I had killed....my mother" The room was now black,with only the moons light shining doe down on us. I see Luhan's face look slightly upset as he reaches for my hand , I try to smile as I see the white veins in my arm glow slightly to his touch. "Xiumin....it wasn't your fault.....no one told you anything...."

He grasps my other hand and squeeses them tight "But I want to know why....why did no one tell me about my father....." I look away deep into his eyes and let out a sigh "....Your father.....is....trying so hard to find a cure for you....."

 

I shake my head in disappointment and bite my lip , I watch him slowly begin to trace my glowing veins with his index finger. "Xiumin-Shi.....the truth is....I have no idea why your mother never told you.....Maybe to protect you.....?"

I smile sarcastically and let little snow flakes fly out of my hand and around the room "Luhan....I....just want things to go back to the way they were.....nothing seams right without my family...." 

He embraces me quickly and silently as he whispers into my ear "Im here.....please dont feel Lonely....." I nod as I hug him back ,more than ever I begin to feel his robotic motions.....its hurting me to see him thjs way.

 

"Xiumin....are you okay?...."

I shake my head as I bury my face in his chest "I want to make you human....but I can't remember what my father told me....I need you to be human....."

I brake away from him so I can look into his eyes ,His eyes look lonely and distant as he looks out of the window. "I...I just want you to be happy Minseok....." I shake him a little and smile half-heartedly , my chest staring to ache. "If you help me make you human I will....be so happy......I want to feel somones warmth....I mean Luhan your the same tempriture as me ...." He chuckles as he then covers my mouth with his hand "Fine! Ill help you just don't....do anything overly stupid.....Ill always be there to protect you from your powers Xiumin....."

 

I laugh in victory as I throw my self backwards further into the bed "Its incredible how you were made.....I just don't understand how....you can blush and stuff....without a heart...."

He shrugs and then lies next to me and murmurs quietly "Maybe if we see your dad we can ask him Xiumin....." 

"Ill do that.....Maybe I can also ask him to give you a heart we get to him in time....." 

Iet out a weak laugh then sigh as I slowly close my eyes and drift away into a sleep.

 

Luhan Pov:

I watch him sleep peacefully as I gently one of his cheeks "What am I going to do with you......" I smile then slowly get out of bed and wonder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter