Winter Love

Bolts Of Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback 20 years ago:

 

It was snowing and gently coating everything outside in a beautifulm icing of pure white snow from the the ground to the roofs of the college buildings; however, standing in the middle of the campus ground stood a young woman dressed in warm clothing for this ocassion in awe of the snow. Although she was alone, she cupped her gloved hands t ofill up with whatever snow she managed to obtained then threw it up in the sky with glee then followed by soft laughter. Not noticing in the corner, well more like near one of the buildings, walking towards until finally behind the woman was a young man whoe smiled then carefully from behind cover the woman's eyes with his own gloved hands.

"Guess who~?"  he said softly as she stopped collecting the snow as the woman began to feel his hand then arms before smiling and ready to turn around a she knew who it was.

"Yah, Kim Junmyeon~!" she shouted happily as she then broke free and turned around to hug and kiss her boyfriend.

Junmyeon chuckled and hugged his girlfriend and kissed her back softly before as it came then broke the kiss but neither stopped embracing one another. Both looking at each other with love and trust, making them both smile at each other when finally Junmyeon spoke.

"Did I keep you waiting Sohee?" Junmyeon asked as they both finally no longer embraced each other but were now holding each other's hand.

"Nope, you didn't. Plus, you know how much I love the snow," she replied smiling and playfully shaking her head causing Junmyeon to chuckle softly.

"I'm glad, and of course I know you love the snow. I remember asking you out to date me and be my girlfriend laster year when it was snowing," he replied smiling more as he then care pulled one of his hands away without Sohee noticing.

"How can I forget? You even manage to write out in the snow...'To the angel with pretty fox eyes. Ahn Sohee will you please be my girlfriend and date me?'...It was a bit chessy but the sweetist thing~," she replied not noticing Junmyeon was carefully pulling something out of his coat's pocket before she then pyshically saw him go down on one knee then looked up at he smiling.

"And I still sthink you're are an angel, the love of my life, and if you let me...being my wife and the mother of my children. Ahn Sohee, will you marry me?" Junmyeon asked as he revealed and open a small black box which was revealed to contain a beautiful diamond ring. All while Sohee by then gasped and cover ed in disbelief as if believing it was a dream before starting to cry.

"Yes, ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter