Onkey "You want me to do what?”

Drabbles
Onkey with "You want me to do what?”

… because of this picture and my thing for giving Kibum an obsession with Jinki’s … its kind of rated kind of not. Onkey is my ship so just fyi

image

Getting the text message with such a ual request wasn’t an abnormal thing for Jinki. His husband was very fond of ting and with his many business trips he had become to love them too. The problem was Kibum knew when he was in a meeting and that those times were ones in which ting requests for him to do, desires that he felt, or just texting in general was prohibited. Which is why he found it very odd to feel the vibrating against his thigh in the middle of his presentation. He didn’t miss a step and quickly finished his portion of the meeting before bowing to his bosses and colleagues before taking his leave. He closed the door behind him and quickly made it to his office.

 

Once the door was closed he quickly made it over to his desk, pulling out his phone as he went. Jinki just sighed at the message. He was in the middle of his response when another came through. This time for a picture. Jinki clicked on it, eyes flicking over to the door because Kibum was very unpredictable. The picture was just a cute picture of him pouting, as if he wanted him to rush home to do his request instead of working the last hour of his shift.

 

Kibum you want me to do what?

 

It wasn’t that he didn’t understand the text message, it was pretty self explanatory, he just didn’t understand why it was sent to him when it was. I want you to come sit on my face.

 

Mind telling me why youre texting me when I’m supposed to be in a meeting

 

A soft buzz as the response popped up on his screen. My mind decided to think of your and having my tongue in it’s close proximity while I was vacuuming. I got . I can’t control these things babe.

 

"Can’t control these things my ." Jinki mumbled. Well what am I supposed to do

 

uh take a lunner break? Did he just… sigh.

 

I got things to do Kibum See you about 6.

 

Jinki slid his phone into his bag and didn’t look at it for the rest of his day. He ignored the constant buzzing the best he could and managed to get enough worked done so when the clock hit 5:45 he didn’t feel too bad getting ready to go home. His phone stayed in his bag until he was in his garage closing his car door to walk into his house.

 

Oh come on you’re always up for ting

baby boo pls i need you

you can’t just leave me like this baby pls

Jinki!

Jinki!

jinkijinkijinkijinkijinki

LEE JINKI

Are you ignoring me

you better not be ignoring me

You are aren’t you

you little

how dare you D:

what have I ever done to you to deserve this

all i ever do this love youuuuuuu

you cant even blame this 1 on me

blame it on your perfect

come on

babbbbbby

I hate you :c

 

Jinki stared at his phone as the messages rolled in. He locked the door leading to the garage, set his keys on his designated hook and his bag on the kitchen counter, walked through his home without looking up from his phone with familiarity, and managed to make it to their bedroom where he knew his husband would be.

 

He pushed open the door with his left hand as he slid his phone in his back pocket. He leaned against the door as he took the sight of his husband in. Kibum was laying on the bed, sitting slightly up against the headboard and pillows, a tent obvious in his sweats. A small smile started to form on his lips at the sight of Jinki.

 

"That was very rude of you to ignore my messages."

 

"It was very rude, AND INCONSIDERATE of you Kibum to text me that when you know I was in a meeting. Now I’m still going to do it. Ima still do it, but know you were very rude."

 

"How was I rude? You weren’t here to do it and I didn’t see a problem with a little text message."

 

Jinki sighed as he stepped fully into the room and closed the door behind him. His fingers were on his belt buckle a moment later as he said, “But it made me think of doing it. Now you better do it properly and not half it because you if you don’t.”

 

As Jinki slipped off his dress shirt and stepped out of his pants Kibum wiggled his eyebrows. He slid down the bed more to lay flat on his back. “Of course.”

 

"Strawberry or that new stuff we got?" Jinki asked over his shoulder as he pulled off his socks.

 

"New stuff. I’m feeling adventurous."

 

"AH HA. Adventurous my ."

 

"With your yes." Kibum stated as Jinki tossed the lube on the bed.

 

"Shut up Kibum."

 

"Love you too sweetcheeks."

 

Jinki groaned.