Jongkey "Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”

Drabbles

"Hey have you seen the…?"

 

Jonghyun popped his head around the corner to have Kibum the bottle of lube into his face. “Yes.”

 

"Oh." Jonghyun grumbled as he took the offered bottle. "What makes you think I was looking for this?"

 

Kibum straightened over the suitcase he just finished zipping close for the man. ” Because Babe you will be overseas away from me for almost a month, with only the toy I packed for you, your hand and skype. I know you Jongie. You’ll need that and another which I just so happened to pack for you.”

 

Jonghyun’s cheeks were tinted pink as he rushed to shove the bottle away. “Kibum!”

 

The younger man smirked. “What?”

 

Jonghyun rubbed his arm and tried to not look at the man’s face. “Who says I’ll even wanna skype you? I don’t need you like you seem to think I do.”

 

"I beg to differ." Kibum scoffed. "Remember Japan 2 years ago? You couldn’t wait 36 hours without ting me in the middle of a meeting."

 

"SHUT UP I TOLD YOU NEVER TO TALK ABOUT THAT."

 

Kibum was pressed into the mattress of their bed with the man on top of him a moment later. Jonghyun had basically launched at him when he begun laughing. It’s probably why he was getting hit by the decorative pillow his tiny boyfriend just had to have.