Onkey I’ll never unsee that

Drabbles

"You were really great with her today." Kibum whispered into his mate’s hair as he held him tightly. "I’ll never be able to unsee that you know."

 

Jinki was quiet for some time, and Kibum took it as he was just content in his arms, but after a moment the guardian spoke. “I.. I think it’s time to try again.”

 

Kibum pulled a little a way from him to look at him well. “Try again? Baby are you sure?”

 

The other man stared at Kibum’s chest as he moved his fingers over the tan skin. ” It’s been almost 5 years since .. since we lost him, and it’s abotu time that I stop blaming myself for what happened and move on.” Jinki looked up then, eyes soft but so full of emotion, “Moving on isn’t forgetting the little baby boy I had  to call my own. Moving on.. it’s healthy.”

 

"Jinki you don’t have to do this… if if it’s for me."

 

The man shook his head. “For a while I thought that losing him was meant to be taken as a message, that I had a chance and blew it, but I know that the spirits we serve as guardians wouldn’t give me a child and take him away if it wasn’t meant in the long run to help me become a greater guardian. I’ll always have a place in my heart meant for him, but I can’t let what happened to define me.”

 

Kibum was silent as he wrapped his arms tightly around his mate, his opposite but equal, kissing his hair softly. “I’ll talk with Jonghyun to see if we can go to the pools.”

 

Jinki kissed his mates chest. “Thank you.”