Jongyu "I’ve got one word for you: sing-along!"

Drabbles
Jonghyun took one look at his gorgeous husband and their beautiful kids in the back of their car, and a smile spread across his lips. They were on their way to their grandparent’s house, Jonghyun’s parents, and they had been on the road for a little over an hour. They had 2 more before they got to where they needed to go, and he knew that the twins would get bored with their stuffed animals and their thumbs sooner or later.
 

Jinki flicked his eyes over to him before whispering, “You thinking what I’m thinking?”

 

Jonghyun hummed, “Are you thinking about something that has to do with the radio?”

 

"Maybe."

 

"Daddddddy." The younger of the twins whined. "I want juice."

 

Jonghyun had whipped his attention back to his baby the moment half the word was formed. “Did you finish your sippy cup full sweetie?”

 

The almost 3 year old seemed to ponder for a moment, his lip into his mouth rather cutely in Jonghyun’s opinion. “Dunno.” The sippy cup had fallen on the floor, so after unbuckling his seatbelt and with a little wiggling Jonghyun managed to hand one of his son’s his sippy cup. The toddler squealed. “Juiceeee.”

 

Jinki quietly chuckled as he took his attention off his rearview mirror and his kids, and over to checked his mirrors to merge into the left lane of the highway. “I think it’s time Baby.”

 

"Time for what Pa?" Jinki smiled the eldest through his mirror.

 

Jonghyun smiled wide as he said, “I’ve got one word for you.”

 

Jinki had his fingers on the volume button on the radio as he hollered, “SING-ALONG.”

 

They knew the twins were their kids the moment they squealed in delight.