ontae "Are you flirting with me?"

Drabbles

"Hyung you look very nice today."

 

Jinki hummed, “Thank you Taemin.” But still he didn’t look up from his phone.

 

"Like really good. Did you do something different with your hair?"

 

Jinki’s thumbs paused for a moment across his phone before they began moving again. “No. I’m wearing a beanie Taemin you can’t see my hair.”

 

After a moment Taemin mumbled, “Still looks good hyung gosh.”

 

"Well uh thank you Taeminnie."

 

The man smiled before looking out the window of their car. His fingers tapped against his thigh before he turned toward his hyung again, “I really like those jeans on you. They make your thighs look really good.”

 

Suddenly Jinki slid his phone into the cup holder on his side of the car and laid his hands in his lap. “Taemin, question.”

 

"uh okay. You know you can ask me anything."

 

"Are you flirting with me?"

 

"YES! I have been for months but you never noticed then either!"

 

Jinki blinked at him with wide eyes as blood rushed to Taemin’s cheeks. “oh… oh.”

 

"Oh is more like it." Taemin exclaimed. "I was supposed to pull a smooth line and sweep you off your feet. Now you think I’m an idiot."

 

Jinki shook his head though. “No.. you aren’t. I am though. You’re cute Taemin.”

 

"Huh?"

 

Jinki leaned over to whisper something into his ear, so soft Taemin almost didn’t hear it. “When we get home after this recording find me. I owe you a kiss.”