Onho "Stop trying to cheer me up!"

Drabbles

poke poke poke  “Hey Hyung whatchu doin?” poke poke poke poke “Taemin left you some cake in the fridge I know you’ll like.” When the other man didn’t even look over at him Minho sighed and flopped his entire body over him as he whined, “Hyunnnnnng~”

 

"Stop trying to cheer me up!" Jinki exclaimed as he wiggled and bumped the other man away from him.

 

With a wail and a thump Minho groaned. Jinki peeked over the edge of the bed with wide eyes. “Ow.”

 

"Its what you get. What’s with all the pokes?"

 

Minho looked up at him with big eyes, full of love and care, as he answered sincerely, “You looked like you were moping around Hyung and.. and I couldn’t have that on my watch.”

 

Jinki’s hand came up to cover his face. His eyes were closed as he slammed his face into the bed. His words were muffled by the mattress. “Minho I’m fine. I’m not sad or moping or upset or depressed or anything. I just would like some quiet time alone.”

 

Minho rose up onto his knees and said ” Really?”

 

When Jinki lifted his head he hadn’t expected for his fellow band member and boyfriend to be so close, causing a very manly scream to come out of his mouth. “ Minho. Yes! I’m fine.”

 

The younger man beamed. He pressed a very wet and sloppy kiss onto his boyfriend’s cheek, “I love youuu hyung.” Then he was walking out the door.

 

Jinki grumbled, “Learn to close the door would ya?”

 

He didn’t wipe the kiss away though.

 

And there was a small smile on his face when he reopened his book to start reading. Especially when his phone chirped,

 

I really really extra love you Hyung. Don’t stay in there too long or I’ll come tickle you ‘3’ ~