Onho Don't touch me

Drabbles

All Jinki was trying to do was put some type of cast on the man’s wrist until he could get him to a room at the hospital and do it properly. It would be a lot easier if the man wasn’t coming to. It was obvious the man wasn’t used to medical attention, with the man he was pulling away from him even though it hurt him to do so.

 

When the man’s eyes snapped open it took him a minute to take in his surroundings completely. When his big expressive eyes landed on Jinki he freake out, pulling his arm away and scrambling up the bed away from him. 

 

Jinki sighed as he stood. “Sir I found you on the street outside my home.. I’m just trying to help you.”

 

"Don’t touch me!" The man shrieked, causing the cut on his swollen lip to rip open again. 

 

"Sir your wrist is probably broken and that wound on your forehead will probably need stitches. I’m trying to help you, I’m a doctor. I’m head of pediatrics down at the hospital a little ways from here."

 

The man eyed him hesitantly. “You’ll… help me? You won’t hurt me?”

 

"I would never hurt you I promise." It took the man a minute but he slowly inched back over. Jinki moved to softly take his wrist again and the man flinched for a moment before slowly giving it back. It took a while, but the man seemed to finally relax enough for the makeshift cast to be put on the wrist. "I can’t do much for this here, but I can’t take you to my office and get you help there."

 

The man panicked, “No! No no no if he finds out about the bills he’ll get mad.”

 

Jinki shook his head. “i’ll pay for it. Whoever he is, will never know.”

 

The man looked down at his lap before looking up with wide, teary eyes, “Why would you help someone like me? I don’t even know you.”

 

"You’re right. I don’t know you, but for someone to believe that someone helping them is so inconceivable, and being touched makes them flinch… it makes me believe you’ve been through something you didn’t deserve to. There’s a scar on your cheek and shoulder that never properly healed right. And just by feeling your hands I can feel they’ve been broken before. I just want you recover… no matter what it’s from."