Ontae "Are you ing kidding me."

Drabbles

"Are you ing kidding me."

 

The man on the bed looked over at him. A huge smile spread across his face. “HYUNG!”

 

Jinki sighed as he shrugged off his jacket, laying it on the desk near the door and closing the door behind him. He ran a hand over his face, “Taemin you’re .”

 

"Ah yes I didn’t know that thank you hyung." The man made no move to move from his belly down position on the bed.

 

"Why are you sprawled out over my bed like it’s yours in the middle of my only semi off day in 5 months?"

 

"Because I was walking around like normal you see, but then Minho came home and you know the no walking around rule with him around right? Ya of course you do you put in into motion but like so I went to go to my room but it’s so hot in there and you’re sheets are nice and cool so walla here I am."

 

Jinki pinched his nose and took a deep breath. “I don’t have time for this taem. Either scoot over, get the out, or turn on my fan because I plan to lay on this bed for the next 16 hours without interruption.”

 

After everything was settled and Jinki was undressed down to his boxers and laying beside him he was just starting to relax when Taemin scooted closer. “Your is next to my .”

 

"Yes yes it is."

 

All Jinki could do was reach behind him to grap Taemin’s arm and wrap it around him. “Love me Taeminnie.”

 

Taemin hummed.