Onkey: "That is one hell of a mess"

Drabbles

WHY IS IT THAT ONKEY IS ALWAYS THE ONE OMG

 

Cuddled up on the couch the only thing on Jinki’s mind was how warm Kibum was all wrapped up around him. Leave it to the younger man to be thinking about something other than him, what they just did, or them in general. “Jinki have you seen the apartment right now?”

 

"I am recuperating shhhhh."

 

"But Jinki-"

 

"No. Shh. No words. Jinki is recuperating. shhhhhhh."

 

Silence fell once more and Jinki softly smiled as he hugged his man tighter to his chest. He never thought he’d appreciate moving into a new apartment with Kibum until that afternoon. It was nice being able to lay on the couch completely save for a blanket haphazardly tossed over them and not having to worry about roommates or other people with keys dropping by. It kind of felt like a blessing to Jinki.

 

Of course his bliss was interrupted the moment Kibum whispered, “Just open your eyes and peek over your shoulder Hyung… see what we did baby.” 

 

Jinki groaned, but did as he was asked, “.” He looked at the bookshelf that 3 shelves were empty of books from him being slammed against the wall next to it, at the kitchen counter he could see over the back of the couch and all the spilled drinks and knocked over plates from when he was lifted onto the counter, at the dining table whos center piece was knocked on it’s side from the second round against it when Kibum thought it would be nice to try to move to the bedroom, and finally at all their clothes scattered around the apartment. Jinki’s shirt on the hanging pan rack in the kitchen and Kibum’s hanging off the sinks faucet. Kibum’s pants handing off the light in the dining room while his own were tossed in the entry to the hallway. Boxers on bookshelf corners, and shoes behind furniture. “That is one hell of a mess.”

 

Kibum chuckled as he nuzzled his nose into Jinki’s neck. “I blame you for being so irresistible. I could go for another round right now.”

 

Jinki smacked his hip. “Shut the up and hold me. Some people aren’t machines you know.”

 

"Yes baby." Kibum kissed his boyfriends forehead and smiled when the man hummed contently.