Jongho "Give me a hand."

Drabbles

Minho watched in amusement as his boyfriend attempted to grab the mixer from the top shelf of the cupboard above the stove. They were making cupcakes for Jinki’s son’s birthday party the following day, and Jonghyun insisted that he had to be the one to mix the batter. For him it was life and death who got to because it was a rule. Whoever got to mix also got to the cake batter off what he called “Spinnie little lollipops”. Minho was fine with that. It was amusing to see the little man vibrate excitedly. The problem he didn’t think Jonghyun calculated how how the mixer was from the ground.

 

"Babe-" Minho started.

 

"NO! I will do this myself you skyscraper."

 

Jonghyun’s big shirt that hung over his small frame was almost swallowing him as he tried to reach up with both hands on his tippy toes to grab the mixer box. “Babe come on.”

 

"No."

 

"It’s just 4 little words." Minho commented as he leaned back off his elbows and crossed his arms over his chest. "Give me a hand. That’s all. Come on you can say it."

 

"Dammit Minho Ima do this myself."

 

Minho shrugged and grabbed his phone. He knew it wouldn’t take long for the man to come around asking for help. In the mean time he’ll text Jinki asking what color the decorations were going to be for little Taemin’s party. He was just about to reply to the text the older man sent him when he heard the deep sigh across the counter. He looked up to see Jonghyun standing there shoulders slumped, head down, and arms at his side.

 

"Don’t you dare say a word." Jonghyun said quietly in his pouty voice. "Minho could you please give me a hand in getting the mixer?"

 

Minho was always happy to help, so as he came around and reached over his boyfriend to grab the mixer he gently kissed his cheek. The mixer was placed in his hands and another, more wet, kiss was placed on his other cheek. “You’re cute babe.”

 

"Shut up." Jonghyun grumbled as he worked the damn box open