Onho. "Please listen to me"

Drabbles

warning.. omegaverse so mpreg

It had been 3 months since he had seen his mate, and Jinki missed him more than anything. That was one reason why he was so excited when him and Jonghyun set out that fall morning to go meet the other wolf half way between the camps. Minho had gone back to his pack to visit his mother. Jinki had sent him with two of his most strongest alphas to protect him on his way. It wasn’t as if he thought someone would harm him, but he knew never to send a wolf alone to another pack. Always send people in numbers was his motto.

 

"I can literally feel your excitement through the ground chief. Could you like chill for a sec?" 

 

Jinki made a face. “I haven’t seen my mate in 3 months. So no I will not.” He lifted his nose into the air and a huge smile erupted on his face. “He’s close.”

 

"Oh god." Jonghyun groaned. Jinki didn’t care, he shifted and pushed off the ground. It was then he heard the scream. He knew that voice, could feel the bond taunt deep with him. Jinki didn’t know where he was running, but soon he was crashing through a line of brushes to see Taemin and Kibum looking between them. He growled, causing them both to snap their heads to them, before he was running full sprint over the ledge. He shifted half way through, diving into the ice cold river. 

 

Every time he fought his way up to the surface the river would bring him down. The river covered some of Minho’s scent, but not all of it. Jinki pulled his strength and fought the currents to get to where he knew Minho was. The water was cloudy, so his eye sight was useless, but as soon as his arms encircled Minho’s waist relief ran through him. He tugged him up and out of the water, gasping for breath as he tried to swim to the shore he caught a glimpse of before. After dragging Minho out of the water panic flowed through Jinki as the man didn’t open his eyes, or gasp for breath. 

 

He tilted his head, held his nose and breathed in before pressing his chest. “Minho listen to me please, you gotta wake up Baby. I can’t lose you to a ing river. Not before I’m grey. You aren’t dying before me.” 

 

It was then he noticed the deep red color dying the beach sand and the man’s skin. It looked like his stomach had been cut, but right then Jinki knew he couldn’t do much about it. Minho was coming to as he moved up to him, bringing him into his arms and running his hand over his cheek. 

 

Minho looked up at him slowly, his eyes blinking open. A small smile tugged on his lips. His voice was soft, broken, as he said, “Hey Baby.”

 

"Don’t hey baby me what were you doing?"

 

Minho’s eyes widened, “The baby… is the baby okay?” 

 

"Baby? What baby? Minho are you…?"

 

Minho in a breath, ” My stomach hurts… Jinki I can’t feel the baby’s presence anymore.” 

 

Jinki could see how Minho was slowly healing, the big gash slowly closing. He swallowed thickly before lifting Minho into his arms. The man wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face into his chest, “Minho shh it’s going to be alright.”

 

"The baby.. I know.. I never.. I never got to even tell you you never even got to.."

 

"Minho shh. Baby just focus on me okay?"