Onho "Could you repeat that?"

Drabbles

"Could you repeat that?"

 

"Uh," Minho rubbed the back of his neck as he looked everywhere but at his hyung’s face. "I think I’m the one that ate your sandwich."

 

"You think you ate my sandwich." It wasn’t a question, and Minho knew that. "The one with the 4 layers of meat and the tomatoes and lettuce I went to the market this morning to specifically get… hmm okay."

 

"Practice was really long and and I was hungry and it was just sitting in the fridge with no name on it and remember we always put names on our things so I thought it was extra and omg hyung please don’t be mad I’ll go get you whatever you need."

 

Minho looked down at his feet, but he still could see Jinki’s feet coming closer. He could feel the man’s warm next to him as he became close. Jinki’s fingers were gentle, but firm against his jaw, “Minho look at me please.” The other man just mumbled, “Minho I said look at me.”

 

Minho lifted his head but his eyes were squeezed shut, “Please don’t ttakbam me I really need my face in it’s current condition.”

 

He heard the older man sigh, “I didn’t want to do this but oh well.” Before Minho knew it he was thrown over Jinki’s shoulder. The man firmly smacked his after he kept wiggling, “Stop that or I’ll drop you.”

 

He was gently thrown on some bed, which he quickly recognized as Jinki’s, and then the older man was on him. Fingers moving up and under pieces of clothing to run across skin. Jinki’s body held him down enough so that no matter how much Minho wiggled he couldn’t get away from his tickling fingers. “Hyung!!! Stop this omg stop!”

 

"This is for eating my sandwich you turd."

 

Minho really was a wailer.