Chapter 9

Vampire Hunters

Chapter 9

Next Day

Eunjung Pov:

It was another night class again.. I went around the school’s area in the break time. At the moment, I saw a black uniform woman passed by silently and it wondered me much. I followed her to the blood river place. She was with the tall secret man and they had some chats, I couldn’t hear. Another scene, I saw a lady was strung on the column of the blood river. A few vampire were her blood happily and the little girl was so weak of this.. What happened to her?

“Sungyeol~” Suddenly Woohyun appeared and patted my shoulder at the back. I got shock a little bit and signed him to shut up.

“What are you doing here? This is not a place, we can come..” said he.

“I am watching them.. ” I pointed to the innocent lady with among of vampires.

“Kim Yura, Choi Minho Ahjussi…? What are they doing here?” he murmured softly.

“Who?” the two people returned to us with a flying knife as I and Woohyun faster stepped away from their throwing. The two black clothes people appeared at our place and pushed us to the ground. Their power was pretty cool; especially; the guy.

“You aren’t allowed to come here since this is a rule..” said the guy.

“Minho Ahjussi.. We are sorry for this fault.. we just passed by..” Woohyun stood up again and bowed him.

“You are too innocent, Nam Woohyun. Just step away..” Minho pushed Woohyun away and moved fast to strangle my neck.

“Don’t…! Ahjussi.. he is my friend…” screamed Woohyun.

“You have a friend such as a hunter? Nam Woohyun..” he glared at the guy and pushed me to the ground again as soon as my appearance change to the girl back.

“Eunjung?” Woohyun surprised calling my name.

“You see? She is a stalker that the hunter sent to mess us.. I am going to kill her now..” he quickly moved to me again, as I faster took my bat to against him. He was damn strong, he didn’t even hurt when I hit him; as he threw me to hit with the tree. I felt hurt with my back and I really had no power to stand up.

Minho came for the third in order to complete my life; luckily another black shadow showed up and pushed him out… It was him..

“Wu Yifan…!” Minho glared at him.

“Let finish this mission…” Yifan looked at me and brought me up.

“Isn’t this too much? What are you siding?” Minho held his hand tightly.

“I am siding at the goodness..” he responded and disappeared with me from that place.

…………………

Unknown Pov:

Minho and Yura left, leaving Woohyun stood alone in the park. He was so surprised with something had just happened. Everything was fake including his friendship. Lee Sungyeol, he used him to get the information of the school. The friendship and love were broken in the same time.

“Oh.. another betrayer again?” HyunAh showed up and . However, Woohyun didn’t even talk a little bit. Everything, he hid in his heart alone.

“This is such as an idea of Kim Heechul again… Trusting the stalker is damn much pain.. I guess you got my feeling now”

“…………….”

“She used you for benefit.. what a pain!” she mocked and left him alone.

“Why?” he dropped himself to the ground tiredly.

………………..

Eunjung Pov:

Yifan tried to recover me with his power including senior Heechul made some liquid for my drink.  I felt much better now, just the moment shocked me a lot. I wasn’t sad because I had been hit but it caused the last look of Woohyun’s eyes showed me the hopeless line.

“Are you okay now? Eunjung..” Senior looked at me worryingly.

“I think I need some rest..” I left the laboratory and went to my room again.

After Eunjung was gone, Yifan placed the two bottles of Jessica’s blood on the table for Heechul.

“Her last blood, I took some for you. You can invent your things now..” said the frozen man.

“Last blood?” Heechul frowned.

“She is mine now.. not anymore.. just leave her alone..” that was the last word before he went away.

………………..

Unknown Pov:

“Don’t think that I don’t know anything what you did..” Lee Jinki glared at Choi Minho while the both of them were facing in the hall. Minho was with Kim Yura, and Lee Jinki was with Kim Jonghyun, the main fighter. This was the beginning of the war again. Lee Jinki found out that Choi Minho did something behind him with hiding the Queen and tried to make her return. He knew that, if the Queen really returns, that will be the ending day of his power because he was under Queen’s level. Minho did things very well. He placed Krystal to another place with Queen Hyomin, and nobody could get where they were; including Yura. Of course, he wasn’t a kind of trusting somebody much.

“So what you can do? Hyung.. a few days later will be the full moon day.. and it will also the Queen’s return.”

“You are dead!” Lee Jinki shouted and Kim Jonghyun went to fight as Kim Yura faster went to him too.

“Good luck..” Minho smiled and disappeared.

“He is damn ing…” Lee Jinki cursed angrily and Yura avoided from that place too.

……………………

Jungshin, Ai, Jessica and Jiyeon returned to the school. They told the whole story to their mates to prepare a fight to get Soojung back. Heechul and Eunjung had many comments whereas Wu Yifan was mute for a while. He didn’t even talk about the clue, he knew. It seemed he was hiding something at behind. Ai became a new teacher for the four of them, Eunjung, Jungshin, Jessica and Jiyeon. They tried to practice the sword every time both night and day; especially, Jessica. She wanted to help her sister so much.

“Lee Jungshin…” Jiyeon threw her sword to Jungshin as he stepped away quickly after his sword ran away because of Jiyeon’s gay sword tried to flirt Jungshin’s sword.

“Park Jiyeon, don’t you think your sword is too much? He kept annoying mine. -_-” said Jungshin.

“Should we married them? ^^;” she giggled.

“Just stop it… ” he began cold again.

“I sometimes wonder what is in your mind… Lee Jungshin..” she winked to him.

“I was born to kill vampires.. this is my reason I am living..” his sword was frozen but his eyes were burning like volcano.

“Beside killing the vampire, what is next? -_-” she kept questioning him.

“I don’t know…” he shook his hair and sat near the lake.

“Lee Jungshin…” Jiyeon breathed tiredly and left. Jungshin stared at her shadow without saying anything as he just enjoyed his feeling with the cold air at night. Jiyeon returned with earphones and put them on Jungshin’s ear, and the music started playing.

~ There are three words, that I’ve been dying to say to you..

Burns in my heart, like a fire that ain’t going out…

There are three words & I want you to know they are true..

I need to let you know..

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight..

I wanna your arms around me & I want your lips on mine…

I wanna say I love you, but babe I’m terrified..

My hands are shaking, my heart is raising..

Cause it’s something I can’t hide, it’s something I can’t deny..

So here I go… Baby I love you…~

 Jungshin raised his head to Jiyeon after hearing the meaning of the song. Jiyeon just smiled at him before she took a sit. Both of them were quiet and enjoyed the moonlight together..

“Jungshin…”

“Emmm…?”

“What if one day I became a vampire? Do you kill me like you hate the vampire too?” asked her.

“I never let you become such a thing..” he held her and both of them were quiet.

………………………

Jiyeon Pov:

Before the night came, we all needed to find Jessica’s sister. Today was the full moon and it was also the day, the Queen would return. I Jungshin and Eunjung were in a group, Heechul and Ai were in a group and Jessica and Yifan were a group. We were busy all the whole day since the morning. Eunjung took us to research some of vampire’s place, still we couldn’t see them. Instead of finding Soojung, we had some fights with some vampire clan. I felt like I was improved. Today I could kill 5 of Vampire level B and many of level C- D and E. And now I was fighting with one of level A, I tried to go to them as fast as I could.

“Jiyeon! Be careful…” Jungshin went to my back and chopped the one tried to fight me secretly, as I successfully chopped the vampire level A’s heart.

“Okay.. that’s pretty fun. I am super woman right now ^O^” I jumped to hug his neck.

“Where is Eunjung? She was here at the moment..” Jungshin turned around and I did too.

“Find her..” I told him

……………………..

Eunjung Pov:

I came apart from Jungshin and Jiyeon because one of those vampires played a trick on me. I had run after that one till I was rounding by many vampires here.

“Lee Sungyeol, oh no.. I should call you Ham Eunjung..” suddenly all Infinite members beside Woohyun showed up among those low level vampires. That was Lee Hoya, the first one who came to me and the next was Kim Myungsoo. The way they looked at me, wasn’t like before. I was pretty sure they weren’t friend to me anymore.

“You dumbed us and this is a shame of Infinite..” said Hoya.

“I already said, this girl was unusual. But you guy ignored me..” said Myungsoo.

“We should kill this girl to make up our brand name back..” said Sung Gyu.

“Sungyeol hyung… em.. I don’t know what I should call since you became a girl like this..” Sun Jung still had an innocent line to me. I guess, he might be my helper.

“Don’t be weak like a girl. She did cheat us and she was the reason that Woohyun are punished underground room. ” yelled Hoya to his maknae.

“Everything is over now… Just kill her..” Sung Gyu pointed to me with his anger.

“No, I found another idea for her already. I’m sure, that’s pretty fun..” Myungsoo smirked and those vampires went to me.

………………….

I was pushed to the underground room in the early evening. It was the same room with Woohyun and he was glaring at me right now.

“Why are you here?” his voice was cold and the way he looked at me was different from before.

“I was caught by your members..” I told him and we both were quiet. Woohyun didn’t even look at me more, as he moved far from me like I was a . -.-

“I’m sorry for cheating you..” I began a chat.

“I already forgot it..” he closed his eyes and continued “Just worry yourself, Eunjung… you are in danger now..”

“Eh??”

……………….

Unknown Pov:

“We haven’t found your sister yet, and now Eunjung got lose. I think she was caught..” Jiyeon told Jessica while all members were there together. The evening was gone and the night came, there was less time for them to find Soojung.

Jessica said nothing to Jiyeon as she just returned her sword to Yifan’s neck with her serious eyes.

“Jessica!” the members yelled surprisingly.

“I gave you the last chance to be honest with us.. where is my sister?” her eyes were frozen and Yifan’s were so.

“………….” He still not said a thing.

“How come my nephew know it? Jessie.. what’s wrong with you? Don’t do that..” Jiyeon tried to explain her.

“No, he knew it.. he just wanted to let this time go… I just ask you once again, where the hell Choi Minho, hides my sister?” she yelled and continued “If something happens to her, I will hate you… this time and forever… I will never forgive you…!!” her tear drop were falling down at the twice times for this man.

“Yes, I knew it… I could feel that sense..” finally he realized to say it. Yifan knew at first where Minho hid the two ladies, Soojung and Hyomin. He just pretended like nothing happened since he also wanted Queen’s return too. He let Minho did whatever he wanted, although he had ability to destroy Minho’s plan. However, this time he didn’t want to see his beloved girl’s pain and he really scared if she hated him. So he decided to tell.

“Why don’t you tell us at first? Yifan..” Jiyeon screamed out.

“The most dangerous place is the safest place.” said Yifan.

“The night school???” everyone yelled.

………………………

Eunjung Pov:

I didn’t know what happen to Woohyun, he was really weird with his action.

“Eunjung… get this.. if I am going crazy, just hit it on my head to protect yourself..” he gave me a big stone of the room wall. I saw him tried to separate it from the wall since I had been sent here. I had thought he had planned to destroy the wall to run, oppositely, he wanted me to hit him with a stone.

“I can’t do that… Why Woohyun?” I looked at his blue eyes, and they were changing to red now.

“I haven’t drunk blood for 3 days already.. I’m afraid if I hurt you… or whatever..”

“Nam Woohyun…!” I got surprise with his kindness.

“These days, they kept pushing people to this room, to let me hunt them.. Just.. I can’t do it.. I decided to calm my hunger till today, you are sent.. I guess, they are using me to kill you…” he covered his ears painfully.

What an innocent vampire! He kept staying strong on his purpose..

…………………

Unknown Pov:

“Where the hell Choi Minho is.. How dare he hide the Queen in our school.. let go to find them now..” Lee Jinki seemed siding at those hunters’ side. He told all his guards to check every room of the school to find the Queen before she would return. The six hunters including, Yifan Jessica Heechul Ai Jiyeon and Jungshin went to have a fight with the vampires in the school. They didn’t know that Lee Jinki was also against the idea to return the Queen either. Lee Jinki left SHINee members as Key Jonghyun and Taemin to find the Queen in the rooms of school and the infinite vampires and some more were facing to the six hunters.

“You finally appeared.. Kim Heechul” Hyun Ah was the first who got faster to Heechul with her anger remixing love and hate. Jiyeon Jungshin and Ai had to face with Infinite. Jessica didn’t mind anything and she just ran through the school hall to find her sister there, Yifan was behind her to destroy those who annoyed his girl.

………………

Eunjung Pov:

“What are you doing? Woohyun..! Are you crazy?” I went to Woohyun after he tried to break his fangs.

“Only this, I can save you.. I can’t calm anymore.. Eunjung!!” he yelled out painfully. Why he was so that good??

“So don’t need to calm… just whatever you want…” I hugged him and let my neck for him.

“No, I can’t do that…”

“Just this is for repay your goodness to me.. just get it… I might turn into vampire instead of your dead.”

“Don’t do this, Eunjung! You are the hunter, and I know.. you can’t accept it… being a vampire is s pain to you..”

“Nam Woohyun.. just listen to me at once…”

“No, I won’t listen to you anymore..” he began to hit his head with a stone, but I faster took it from him to hide my arm to let the blood out.

“You are really crazy….!!” He shocked.

“Come to get my blood… now.. or I will hit another arm to break” I told him. Woohyun finalized drinking my blood but it was the blood from my arms. I felt so pain and a little weak, but I had no idea anymore.

………………………..

Unknown Pov:

Jungshin and Jiyeon went to the up stair of the school to find Jessica and Yifan, as leaving Ai alone with the Infinite. Ai was really a great hunter, she could make those guy fall one by one and just facing to Lee Hoya now. Hyun Ah and Heechul kept fighting including their past revenge. Kim Myungsoo wasn’t there anymore, he disappeared too and left Hoya fighting alone with Ai.

Jonghyun and Key finalized finding the Queen’s room and Minho was about to giving a heart to Queen Hyomin, so he let Yura to fight with the two guys. Look back to Yifan, he was facing to Lee Jinki and left Jessica aside to fight with the other vampires. Yifan transferred himself to the vampire with a storm and lightning power and Lee Jinki was already in vampire appearance.

“Today, you are dead..” Yifan’s eyes were full of the anger because Lee Jinki was the reason of his partners’ dead.

“Vampire…! Wu Yifan is vampire..” As soon as Jungshin and Jiyeon came, Jungshin got surprise. The friend he had known and also the heir of hunter school, was a vampire…

“Be careful, Jessie..” Jiyeon went to help her, when Myungsoo showed up at her back with a sword. Jiyeon who covered Jessica from that sword and her back started bleeding.

“Park Jiyeon!!” Jungshin screamed and ran to her, but he was pushed out by a red power including Jessica and Myungsoo. The light of the lightning showed up and the black storm was heavier.. Park Jiyeon, returned her birth power and memory which she had been hidden back.

“Ahhhhhhh……!!” she screamed out and that made some of vampires disappear.

 

Yifan moved away from Lee Jinki and shocked with event in front of him…

The innocent lady, Park Jiyeon transferred herself to royal vampire now…

“I knew that would come…” Yifan closed his eyes calmly.

After the power of Jiyeon released out, everything was quiet for a second before another happened. Many devils flies went from their place with another heavy storm… the moon turned into red like a blood and all vampire bats flew messy in the sky…

“It’s her..” said Jinki.

“She finalized returning…” Yifan opened his eyes again.

…………………..

Underground room:

Woohyun who was the blood return his fresh awake to the weird moment…

“It’s her….” He said softly.

“Who?” asked Eunjung

“The Crystal lady who is the vampires’ heart, Queen Hyomin…”

…………………….

All vampires started discussing each other now with the feeling of the Queen was returning and they knew it. Some of vampires who got injure, directly got recover while the Queen’s eyes were opening.

“Queen….” Minho smiled to her return.

“…………”



Hyomin returns, what's going on witht this situation?

The real war is beginning now... Hooo.... I completed 3 chapters in one day?

Just feel free to image those kinds of scenes...

Thank for reading my fiction ^^